Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Betty borrows the bullet proof shining armor from her knight and shoves seventwenty and thankyou out of the way of the bullets just in time then goes in for the WIN.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    thanks for everyone keeping the win for me while i was gone, but i'll have it back now thanks

running off to a warm sunny place
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Well while your at your sunny place , STAY THERE !

super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif
    NOTHING STOPS SUPER CHUNK !
  • mommared53
    Options
    I'll hold the WIN now. Thanks.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    i will hold that WIN if you want... no worries... I can handle it
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Silly Amateurs....that is my win! CANT takes the win and heads off on yet another date
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    And out of nowhere a dark horse stretches her neck across the line!
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Too bad dark horse loses by a chunky nose !

tumblr_loigqpWLER1qazkdco1_500.gif
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT sends the horse to the glue factory and heads off with the win
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I thought you were going on a date ? guess he got the site back in one eye so i'll take that win while you find another date !

imager.php?id=1991233&t=o

I like the Medusa outfit !
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty zips by so fast nobody even realizes she grabbed the WIN.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Too bad Betty waxed the floor and zipped a little too fast and grabed what she thought was the win and found out as she slid to a stop, ~ was the mop !

funny-gifs-personal-sprainer.gif
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT grabs the win from chunk and straps on hrm and takes off running down the road
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    while Cant was fumbling with the HRM straps she didn't realise she dropped the WIN and went hurtling off without it! Bubbles grabs the WIN and hides it in the mountain of washing she has to do
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    While bubbles was busy reaching for the tide cause her whites were extremly dirty Chunk grabbed the win and went on his way to the win , AGAIN !
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty comes out of nowhere, trips Chunk and runs off back to nowhere with the WIN.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Too bad when Betty jumped on her skate board 2 get away, she fell and slammed her face into her skate board and lost the win to chunk ! Its a good thing i had my camcorder :bigsmile:

tumblr_lry2kvOYyJ1r2pudpo1_250.gif

Ah poor Betty, she'll never look the same after this :cry: But her husband likes the improvement ! :wink:
  • mommared53
    Options
    HAHA I'm not married. Fooled you! While chunk was video taping the poor smuck who keeps smashing his face into his skateboard, Betty grabs the WIN and takes off with her new boyfriend on a tandem bike.

pauldeb.jpg
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    :brokenheart: While Betty was posing with the boyfriend who dated her just so he wasn't alone on his tandem bike , Chunks swipes the win and Bettty is none the wiser to the missing win or the temporary boyfriend :wink: Brwing it on Betty full of Crocker
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty realizes there are other fish in the sea so she dumps her tandem bike riding boyfriend because he made her sit on the back seat. Realizing Chunk stole the WIN she throws a book at him. When Chunk catches the book, Betty grabs the WIN back and rides off with the man who flirted with her on the bus tonight. :bigsmile: