Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Since Chunk likes firepower, hows about this bucko?

SmileyMachineGun.gif

I'll take the WIN now.

Oh, and welcome back Niner.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    SmileyMachineGun.gif
    Betty once again uses her little bag of tricks to claim the win but Chunk, fires back and knocks the win right out of Betty's hand , Also knocking the piece of cake she was just about to eat 2 the floor. Betty starting 2 cry again :cry: forgets about the win and gets on her hands and knees to eat whats left of the cake from the ground out of desperation. Chunk stands tall and out reaches his hand to Betty. As Betty reaches back 2 Chunk , Chunk does another karate chop and flips Betty over the wall and lets her tumble down into the lake where she once again mouths " darn you CHUNK you won again ! "
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    You guys are way out of my creativity league, or perhaps time to be that creative. I do however like to quietly sneak in now and then to temporarily grab the win and see what happens next.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    STRIDE tries to sneak off from the mayhem with the win and while crossing the street gets squashed by cant landing in the ejected seat. CANT unbuckles her seatbelt and grabs the win and puts on something fancy to head off to her tran siberian orchestra concert
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    You just made my day Cant :laugh: Good follow up ! now im off to work with the win so catch me again , ilikeit !
  • striderb
    Options
    Wow – CANT first pats newbie Strider on the head and takes off with the win and now squashes me as I cross the street and throws me to the ejected seat. I see how she plays the game now. I’ll have to find a way to steal the win as she enters the concert.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    What about when i put you in the quick sand of hot fudge ?:angry: That wasn't being a good friend huh :huh: Well as striderb thinks of a plan to steal the win , Chunk takes out the win and puts a bomb :explode: in the back pocket of strider !
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Kaboom ! Strider is launched up into the air with a look of , " what happened " as chunk polishes the win while enjoying the the view of strider approaching orbit ! A very pretty lady hands chunk a napkin as Chunk wipes the grin off his face ! C ' Ya Later alligator ! and Chunk takes the pretty lady for a ride in his Maserati to make out point.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I steal the win after being out of commision with migraines the past two days
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    I want to ride in your maserati!!!!!!!!! yeah buddy!!!!!!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    really chunk??? wf are you counting down for?
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    As others stare at the explosion CANT sneaks in and takes off with the win and goes off to the circus
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options

Please re read the last post in order to follow he ever changing story line ! Please people , This is a work of ART ! :noway:
  • striderb
    Options
    Upon reentry (thanks for the ride Chunk), Strider crashes through the top of the tent landing on Cant, hops to his feet and makes off with the win.
  • sdwelk11
    Options

Please re read the last post in order to follow he ever changing story line ! Please people , This is a work of ART ! :noway:

LOL! Sorry I didnt read the post before!
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Still under the influence of migraine med sdwelk is unaware that she is the pretty lady that is going to make out point with Chunk. On top of make out point, Chunk pulls out his secrete weapon again :laugh: and throws his wiener right at sdwelk , Missing her and hurdling towards strider. Just as strider thinks he's getting away , he tries to avoid Chunks wiener , like most guys would and trips over a fire hydrant. Crushing any and all possible future children that strider was warned about having. Cant ( who is a double agent ) Puts win in remote controlled rocket and launches win to Chunk , CHUNK , who is no dummy , Grabs sdwelk by the hair and pulls her in front of the rocket and uses her mouth to catch the win. Chunk very discreetly pulls win pout of sdwelk and hit the ejector button again and sends sdwelk hurdling for cant. CANT like a cat on a freshly polished kitchen floor tries to get out of the way but is just spinning her wheels. sdwelk lands on top of cant and the two watch as the little birdies go round and round ! tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet and tweet !
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    while Strde feels guilty for stepping on my Friend Cant... he turns around and sets down the WIN to help Cant get up and brush herself off... Meanwhile Debi sneaks up in a clown costume and steals the WIN!!!!