Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    I think I'm playing out of my league but then again....... Where's that finish line?
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    That's a shame you don't know where the finish line is , I'll let you know later after i win. 11 pounds in 11 weeks sound hard for you to do , So if i were you, i get moving on losing some weight and forget about the win cause it's belongs 2 Cant and Chunk.
  • striderb
    Options
    Ha ha - I actually came in second with a total loss of 26lbs. But I don't plan on comming in second on this one. You'd better get running.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Actually i am running , right now im running away with the win . :tongue:
  • striderb
    Options
    That's funny, as I look over my shoulder I see Chunk gasping for breath and trying to keep up.
  • striderb
    Options
    Is that Cant I see way back there as well?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    HAHA Betty swoops in and grabs the WIN from Chunk or Strider or whover posts last before Betty sneaks in. :bigsmile:
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    LOOK OUT ! Chunk tries to warn Strderb but not in time as striderb falls into a deep deep swamp of hot fudge and ice cream. as she is seen for the last time :noway: she stretches out her arm to hand over the win to Chunk . As strider is seen for the last time Chunks cries :cry: as Striderb sinks into the quick sand of hot fudge and ice cream that's on her mind. Chunk is cring cause she cared enought to hold the win for Chunk. :sad: :sad: :sad: and :sad:
  • striderb
    Options
    As I check back in I see you continue to foolishly fantasize of happenstances that prevent a win for me. Continue to dream my friend, continue to dream.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    A sweaty slightly stinky CANT strides into thread fresh from her three mile jog and pats the cute little stride-newbie on the head and grabs the win and heads off to the shower with the win
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    While Cant is trying to wash the skunk off , Chunk covers his eyes cause he knows better than to look at Cant dead on ! He remembers what happened to the last guy that saw Cant in the shower and Chunk doesn't want to turn 2 stone just for a cheep thrill. Tip Toeing, Chunk sneaks in , grabs the win , and as he is leaving turns on the hot water from the bathroom sink and continues thru the kitchen where he opens the fridge and sees all the junk food that Cant has secretly been eating. Pizza , lasagna , Hamburger helper , rice , spaghetti , fudge , mounds of Swiss and blue cheese , No wonder she has to shower for long periods of time to wash the stinkiness of the Swiss and blue cheese off. Chunk being a true MFP member slams the door in disgust and head out the door with the win , butt not before he turns on the hot water from the kitchen sink , and sets the dish washer and washing machine on hot wash. As chunk strolls down the drive way with his James bond coolness he gets to his maserati and as the window rolls down he hears a loud scream from the bathroom window. Not only did Cant realise the win is gone but, the nice and warm shower has turned ICE COLD and made Cant, into a Popsicle.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty hears the horrific screaming coming from Cant's house and sees Chunk racing away in his Maserti. Betty is sure Cant must be dying so she dials 9-1-1 and reports a possible crime. Six police cars surround Chunk and as the police handcuff him, Betty slips in and takes the WIN (as evidence doncha know).
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Finally , someone with guts to take me on! :devil: What Betty Doesn't know is that Chunk knows all six police officers and the chief is his brother in law , and lets Betty think she pulled a fast one. As Betty starts to hide the evidence Chunks Police Pals detains Betty for falsifying a police report and handcuffs her , placing her in the back seat of the squad car for a female pat down officer. Chunks pals recover the win and gives it back 2 Chunk and after waxing his Maserati Chunk proceeds on his way again. Betty :cry: crying in the back seat as the female officer smurks while putting on rubber gloves mouths thru the window " Darn you CHUNK , you won again " Chunk blows kiss at Betty and kicks it in gear. Zooommmmm ~~~~~~~~ O----o- C' YA
  • mommared53
    Options
    Little does Chunk know the female officer was just putting on an act. She's a card carrying member and had Betty's back. As soon as all the men were out of sight, she showed Betty the WIN she pickpocketed. Then she took the handcuffs off Betty and together the two of them took off down the highway with the siren blaring laughing their butts off at how they outsmarted the men.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT aims her 22 at the tires and sends off one dead aim shot and blows the tire! Fortunately Chunk crashes into a marshmallow fluff factory. While he searches under his car seat for hershey bars and graham crackers CANT rushes in and snags the win with her freshly manicured fingers and takes off with the win to the mall
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    smiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gif

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Hail Queen Cant :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

smiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gif

1:aims her 22 ~ I love this !~ Bye Bye Betty
    ~
    2:Chunk crashes into a marshmallow fluff factory. ~ Ah , :blushing: Thanks !
    ~
    3:Hershey bars and graham crackers ~ How did you know ? :noway:
    ~
    4: read below ~ v

v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    While you were scrolling down to read more, i sneak into your house while you were on the computer with a back door Skeleton key and stole the win from you at the stroke of midnight ! Billy Squire said it best , Stroke me stroke me, Stroke ! Stroke ! P.S. my heart and health are fine ! so dont kill me and i wont kill you !

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: All Hail King CHUNK ! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

• cantjustcant
    Options
    While CHUNK is doing the Icky shuffle celebrating his sneaking in CANT's house, CANT unleashes her 10 pound terrorist dog who jumps up on CHUNK and starts licking the marshmallow fluff off his face...while CHUNK is confused by the adoration of FROLIC the terrorist CANT laces up her runners and grabs the win and loses CHUNK in the maze of streets near her house
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    As Cant's 10 pound terrorist dog licks the last of the marshmallow fluff off his face , Chunk shoves a tracking device down the poor dogs mouth and then suddenly drop kicks the pooch while holding on 2 the tail launching the now sticky tracking device hurdling towards Cant. Just as Cant gets in alignment with the tracking projectory , it hits her in the back of her *** and since there's so much padding cant is unaware that she has been tagged. Chunk feels bad for the pooch and shares his graham crackers and chocolate with poochey fully aware that chocolate gives dogs gas. As poochey begins 2 swell like a balloon , Chunk jumps on the dog and slaps poocheys butt releasing the compressed gas and rides Poochey like a rocket ! As chunk and poochey approach maximum speed Chunk jumps off and tackles Cant . After a brief voluntary struggle , Chunk lets Cant pinch his tushy a few more times and grabs her sons Tran Siberian Orchestra ticket and throws it in the air. Cant desperately stops struggling with Chunk and runs off leaving the win 2 Chunk while she's off to catch her sons ticket. Just as Cant was about to catch her sons ticket Chunk picks up poochey , aims , and squeezes 1 last burst of gas out of dogie. That last bit of silent BUTT violent gas was so strong that Cant passed out as she finally grabbed the ticket and laid motionless face first into a fresh pile of **** .! Chunk , now alone with poochey , convinces the dogie that life with chunk is much more peaceful and takes pooche on a nice long drive. As poochey sticks his head out the window for some air, Chunk hit the ejector seat button on the dash of his Maserati and launches poochey home where he can live a stress free life with all the healthy food and trees 2 pee on that he can Handel. ~OoO~ arf , afr ! Chunk , now starting 2 feel bad for Cant , a makes a u turn and goes back for Cant. He picks up Cant and uses a Purell cloth 2 wipe the **** off her face and places her in the passenger seat. As Chunk is driving home with cant listening to Bon Jovi ( Gotta hold on to what we got ! ) Cant begins to wake up. As Cant goes from cross eyed to clearer vision , She says " What happened ? " . Chunk looks adoringly at Cant and hits the ejector button again and launches Cant back home so she can get ready for tonight's Tran Siberian Orchestra concert with her son and holds the win for tomorrows Wrestle.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Dang, this thread has turned into great storytelling.................for now I win.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    and then runs over ninerbuff reclaiming the win !
    :devil: