Question for the ladies

Options
14567810»

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Kirk Herbstreet

And I'm not even attracted to the man as far as his face. But that I think is something like my body type.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Trim, fit and toned.
    Not super muscular (hyper-muscular guys are a total turn off to me, because it just tells me that they're so insecure with their masculinity that they have to try so hard to prove that they're "manly" and Alpha. Gross).

(I like bodies like the one my friend Bobby has:
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5374_128403820860_671485860_3425000_4392587_n.jpg )

Thats what we call a "stereotype"..............i thought those were bad?

Haha I didn't mean to say that all super muscular guys really were like that, I just mean that's the vibe I get from them.
    I have to say though, so far I've never met one (in person) who proved my initial impression wrong.
    (Again - not implying you're like that. It's just been my experience thus far)
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    theres no generic preference and it depends on the man too...

too many factors

THIS!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Men are wonderful! I like mine with lean muscle, like a runners/swimmers build. I work with guys that are ultra muscular and I haven't found that they are insecure about their masculinity, just very careful on how they look.
    I dunno, I just like men. Men are awesome.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Trim, fit and toned.
    Not super muscular (hyper-muscular guys are a total turn off to me, because it just tells me that they're so insecure with their masculinity that they have to try so hard to prove that they're "manly" and Alpha. Gross).

(I like bodies like the one my friend Bobby has:
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5374_128403820860_671485860_3425000_4392587_n.jpg )

Thats what we call a "stereotype"..............i thought those were bad?

Haha I didn't mean to say that all super muscular guys really were like that, I just mean that's the vibe I get from them.
    I have to say though, so far I've never met one (in person) who proved my initial impression wrong.
    (Again - not implying you're like that. It's just been my experience thus far)

just busting your chops kiddo ;-)
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    In the middle. I am not attracted to the body builder type, but not the super skinny type either. A little definition is nice, but importantly if I ever get into a relationship again, he MUST be a runner. Absolutely MUST. I won't settle this time around. I need someone who can keep up my active lifestyle.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    In the middle. I am not attracted to the body builder type, but not the super skinny type either. A little definition is nice, but importantly if I ever get into a relationship again, he MUST be a runner. Absolutely MUST. I won't settle this time around. I need someone who can keep up my active lifestyle.

It's good that you know what you want...but it doesn't take being a runner to be active :).

I loathe running lol...but love hiking, and would probably enjoy biking with someone I cared about quite a bit.