Question for the ladies

Options
Carl01
Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
Guys that are "bodybuilder" muscular defined or a natural look?

popcorn2.gif

Replies

• francena84
    Options
    natural look for sure.. Muscles are a turn-off I like to lay my head on a soft belly and not a rock hard stomach
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    natural look for sure.. Muscles are a turn-off I like to lay my head on a soft belly and not a rock hard stomach

pass the french fries
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

either.

and i continue to lower my standards as the years go by...
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Well then what the shoot am I doing all this work for. Guess I should leave a little 'padding'.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree with francena84....I like the natural look. Now I dont think that flabby is attractive but I am not attracted to rock hard body builders either, I like in between I guess, LOL... :tongue:
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I prefer natural and defined. Bulky muscle, not my thing. Thats just me. We're all different.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    My guy is toned and pretty solid, but he's soft at the same time. It's hard to describe, but it's perfect for me :)
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    lol thats a question that you will get a different answer from each woman you ask..! haha theres no generic preference and it depends on the man too...

too many factors
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    eh, there is a fine line here....

like muscles/definition, but not what I call a "muscle-head". (think no visible neck)

Like if you can't walk or put your arms down by your side, you have over done it, in my book. I am a fan of big guns though.....:smile:
  • xxboobooxx
    xxboobooxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I definitly agree with the other girls .. the muscular men do nothing for me
  • mzdetermined
    mzdetermined Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I prefer defined.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    somewhere in the middle, but overall it depends on the man and his personality.
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Guys that are "bodybuilder" muscular defined or a natural look?

popcorn2.gif
    I like ones that are muscular but have the natural look and got to have nice thighs
  • csmith4567
    csmith4567 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Healthy and natural, not pumped up. Pumped up makes it look like you spend more time in the gym than living. There is a difference between taking care of yourself and being obsessed with yourself.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Natural for sure! I HATE beefy guys, its gross to me!!! Not attracted to guys like that. Ive dated them and they are just completely stuck on themselves so much that they dont even notice your there. Ill pass!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Natural, defined muscles here too.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in between, I guess. I prefer a nice fit, well toned body without all the bulk. The Arnie look is s turn off to me. I could forgive a little flab if he could forgive mine. :blushing:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I LOVE shoulder and bicep definition. Not too bothered about rock hard abs tho. I dont mind a bit of extra padding to snuggle into :bigsmile:
  • francena84
    Options
    Ive never been attracted to muscles, I mean huge biceps, rock hard 6 pack, 8 pack, bulging thigh muscles.. Guys like that think they are hot **** but all they have is their muscle.. I see a guy with muscles i look the other way, I rather be with a man that is just a regular guy. I love to lay my head on my boyfriends soft belly its so comfy.. Im glad hes not a muscular guy that likes to out bench other people at the gym.. Total turn off
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to tall, skinny boys. They're always the naturally skinny type.

BUT, I also find muscle-packed juiceheads to be awfully attractive.

Except when they're shaped like an upside down triange. (You know, the ones with HUGE shoulders/arms/neck muscles, but tiny waist&legs.)