Replies

• catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    just no man boobs please:laugh:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Natural--not into the meathead look. Lean muscles say "I care about my health and fitness, but I have a life outside of the gym and a normal level of vanity." :happy:

Same for me!
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    why would I choose only one?! There are so many beautiful men to enjoy staring at and certainly not all of them are in one category!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    natural for sure, body builders are freaky looking.

at the same time I don't actually care about a guys body all that much, i mean yes there has to be an attraction but i care so much more about personality. Yes i want a guy who is going to take care of himself but i don't care if he has wash board abs or not.
  • Caitie1986
    Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A little squish is good for cuddling- but there have been times where I watch "300" for more than the story. :)
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    natural look for sure.. Muscles are a turn-off I like to lay my head on a soft belly and not a rock hard stomach

either.

and i continue to lower my standards as the years go by...

OMG I love this answer. I am done. No one can top it.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    One final post from me:

I like them all! [:

Mmmmm, boysboysboys. <3
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    guess we need to put down the dumbells and pick up some cheeseburgers fellas...................

Seriously!

This reminds me of the women's body type threads where all the guys say 'curvy' but point at the picture of 'overweight'. Yet, somehow...it's always the ripped ball player with a lamborghini that has his choice =p.

It boggles my mind lol.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to be the b*tch of the thread (but there's always one right?) :happy: . But I don't think "natural" defines any particular body shape. I don't get it.:huh:

You can be naturally 400lbs :wink:

I like slender with pretty decent muscle definition but not large body builder muscles.

Exhibit A:

bradley-cooper-shirtless.jpg
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    NATURAL, because too much muscle is just gross...a little definition cant hurt but id rather have a natural boyfriend than a very muscular, hercules-looking boyfriend
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    natural look for sure.. Muscles are a turn-off I like to lay my head on a soft belly and not a rock hard stomach

either.

LOL Love it! :laugh:

Natural with rugged looks are great....Not really into bulk body builder types
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I'm sorry to be the b*tch of the thread (but there's always one right?) :happy: . But I don't think "natural" defines any particular body shape. I don't get it.:huh:

You can be naturally 400lbs :wink:

I like slender with pretty decent muscle definition but not large body builder muscles.

Exhibit A:

bradley-cooper-shirtless.jpg
  • odusgolp
    Options

either.

OMG I love this answer. I am done. No one can top it.

:bigsmile:

it's true.
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    No meatheads. Naturally toned or a little squishy (like me) is ideal. Although, my hunny is a string bean:love:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I like a man who stays in shape and has a strong physique. I don't want spaghetti arms trying to hug me and if a guy needs ME to open the jars... game OVER! lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I like a man who stays in shape and has a strong physique. I don't want spaghetti arms trying to hug me and if a guy needs ME to open the jars... game OVER! lol

Haha!

And odusgolp...that guy would be considered pretty ripped by most standards.
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ummm I guess I'm the minority here? :love: :love: I LOVE MUSCLES.:love::love: But I guess it depends on what you view as "body builder type"
    My current bf is on the natural side, secretly I wish he'd bulk up:wink:

I would definitely choose muscles over "natural" any day, without going into other considerations.... seems that the ripped guys get pegged as being jerks here... I don't find a difference between a 'natural jerk' and a 'ripped jerk', they are still jerks.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Haha!

And odusgolp...that guy would be considered pretty ripped by most standards.

Yep. In all reality i like relatively ripped. Rarely ever get it *LOL* But ya know ;)

But still slender/medium, ya know? "BIG" is a turn-off for me

Exhibit B:

imgad?id=CJibsq-EhuOlrQEQoAEYwgQyCLOpOzkyiwOG
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Muscles are a huge turn on for me!! But not to big just defined
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    A little squish is good for cuddling- but there have been times where I watch "300" for more than the story. :)

oh yeah... 300... gotta go grab that now! thanks! ;-)