Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Natural--not into the meathead look. Lean muscles say "I care about my health and fitness, but I have a life outside of the gym and a normal level of vanity." :happy:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Natural, defined muscles. But what's in his heart is much more important.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Definitely natural!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Natural and defined here too. :)
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Definitly natural looking is preferred over over-worked muscles. Of course, some men may naturally have more muscle definition, but if that's naturally healthy for you, then go for it! I agree with the statement that if you look like you spend more time working out than living life, then no thanks!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Natural.....you can have the hottest body and be a total a**.What you have inside counts more than the outside.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    A balanced combination of both!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My answer is neither. Haha. I prefer guys with a gut, but not obese. Don't know why, just do.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I like guys w/ an athletic build, so I guess more "natural" for me; lean but still defined. The jacked guys are nice to look at, too, though.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    if i had to choose between a 350 pound sweetheart or a ripped jerk, i'd choose the overweight guy any time, but personality aside, give me a ripped man with great proportions (no one muscle group overdone) and i'm happy as a clam.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    As long as the insides are still squishy, I'm good.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I like a man with arms strong enough to hold me tight, but a shoulder soft enough to lean on. Does that make sense?
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Natural for me too. Too muscular makes me think he's only about himself and how he looks. He wouldn't have time for me because he would be in the gym all time looking at his muscles!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Natural.
    But a bit of tone is always nice. You know, a small bit of a six-pack or toned arms/shoulders.

I don't like 'ripped' guys, it just looks too much.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    If you have seen Crazy Stupid Love look at Ryan Gossling. Not that I would ever expect to find that in really like and actually love my boyfriend's build which is "ex hockey player/Army" build.
  • missmom57
    Options
    Aweome job!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    natural look for sure.. Muscles are a turn-off I like to lay my head on a soft belly and not a rock hard stomach

either.

and i continue to lower my standards as the years go by...

Lower your standards...are you crazy lol??

This brings to light the question though...what defines 'too big' to you girls...?...since the overwhelming majority of you have said 'natural'...and the overwhelming majority of guys wish they could be something out of a fitness magazine.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    But what's in his heart is much more important.

(and what's in his pants.)
    Hah. No, just kidding.

I totally agree about his heart meaning a lot more than his muscles. Or lack thereof.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Natural...toned and defined, but not ripped. However, personality tops body shape every time~
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    guess we need to put down the dumbells and pick up some cheeseburgers fellas...................