The Diamond Challenge: Round 5 - Town Hall Meeting!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    First memory of being really excited was the Christmas I received a red pedal car. I can't remember how old I was but it was the type of car you sat in the car and pushed the petals back and forth. It was stolen the next day but I loved that thing. Oh, and I loved my Big Wheel too.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    when was my first memory of being excited. OOOO well I could say yesterday when I got internet back. I am in a town in Vermont that has been cut off from everything. But I will say when I met my dad and found out what it meant to be safe.
  • mrscampbe11
    mrscampbe11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello Diamonds,
    I'm new as of this week, so had missed the H2O challenge until I saw it now - I'm terrible at drinking straight water so have been using herbal teas and a couple of drops of lemon juice to try to get there. I generally manage 6 cups per day, so for the rest of Friday and the weekend I know what I'll be aiming for.
    Earliest memory of being excited? Potentially when I got a swing set for Christmas one year - I was so impatient waiting for my dad to put it together. I must have been about 5. I think Mum and Dad finally got rid of those swings about 3 years ago - 20 years after they first arrived.
    Happy weekend all!
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Is that it for the Town Hall? I'm not sure if it was a one time meeting?
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Is there a town hall for this week? Couldn't find it!
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to find one either but our challenge topic hasn't been updated for the week yet either so maybe this week is just starting a day late due to Labor Day?
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Anybody find the new town hall meeting yet?
  • Rubyjjones
    Options
    nope...I emailed our team leader to see if she can tell me.
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    Looking for the town hall question :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options