Calories burned during sex?

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You guys are too confusing, how did nose hair come out of a sex conversation?:yawn Sorry to hear your marriages have made you lose your humor.!

My sense of humor is securely intact, thank you.

WE were just kidding also!:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Sorry.....been married too long. This topic means nil.:indifferent:

Anyone got a good topic 'bout nose hair?:bigsmile:

Yes, thank you soup. I believe the chasing them around with the clippers is 50 cals and then holding them down to do the clipping is another 100. THEN cleaning up the hairs is an addl 25.

So see, us ol married woman get our exercise in too!!

:flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh:
    ew!:noway: :sick: I prefer the sex thank you!!:bigsmile: :wink: But hey whatever you're into regarding burning the cals...:wink::blushing: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Two things come to mind here:
    1. This gives guys motivation to take their time. :wink:
    2. I'm reading YOU on a Diet and they say that having sex helps your cravings for food. That our brain's pleasure center doesn't know the difference so if you're satiated in one area you, theoretically, will be satiated in the other. Are there any volunteers out there who would be willing to test this theory? :laugh:

I will gladly test #2! However, I've noticed the opposite, I'll be more ravenous the next day after a good romp. I've looked up what is lost (for guys) to see if my body is just craving certain things, so I was hoping to just take a supplement (zinc, etc.) to curb the cravings. But I haven't found what (if anything) works just yet... Guess I just need to continually distract myself!

Uh...thanks for this thread. Tonight I will be wearing a new piece of sexy lingerie...my pink polar F6 with lovely chest strap!! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    You guys are too confusing, how did nose hair come out of a sex conversation?:yawn Sorry to hear your marriages have made you lose your humor.!

My sense of humor is securely intact, thank you.

WE were just kidding also!:tongue:
    OH:laugh: I most definitely saw your humor side there Missy:bigsmile: :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Sorry.....been married too long. This topic means nil.:indifferent:

Anyone got a good topic 'bout nose hair?:bigsmile:

Yes, thank you soup. I believe the chasing them around with the clippers is 50 cals and then holding them down to do the clipping is another 100. THEN cleaning up the hairs is an addl 25.

So see, us ol married woman get our exercise in too!!

:flowerforyou:

ew!:noway: :sick: I prefer the sex thank you!!:bigsmile: :wink: But hey whatever you're into regarding burning the cals...:wink::blushing: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

:wink: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Two things come to mind here:
    1. This gives guys motivation to take their time. :wink:
    2. I'm reading YOU on a Diet and they say that having sex helps your cravings for food. That our brain's pleasure center doesn't know the difference so if you're satiated in one area you, theoretically, will be satiated in the other. Are there any volunteers out there who would be willing to test this theory? :laugh:

I will gladly test #2! However, I've noticed the opposite, I'll be more ravenous the next day after a good romp. I've looked up what is lost (for guys) to see if my body is just craving certain things, so I was hoping to just take a supplement (zinc, etc.) to curb the cravings. But I haven't found what (if anything) works just yet... Guess I just need to continually distract myself!

Uh...thanks for this thread. Tonight I will be wearing a new piece of sexy lingerie...my pink polar F6 with lovely chest strap!! :laugh:
    :wink:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I hear there is 17g of protein available for us gals too.:drinker: :tongue:

Funny my bf thought I was so good at calorie counting i'd know the caloric value! :laugh: (i don't...)
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Funny my bf thought I was so good at calorie counting i'd know the caloric value! :laugh: (i don't...)

OMG that is so funny!:noway: :laugh:
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My BFF has a new man, and they are in that honeymoon stage when you do it ALL THE TIME. Seriously all the time- 3-4x per night.
    Anyway, my point is that when I invite her to exercise, she says no thanks- she'd rather "SEXERCISE."
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    You know what you'll be thinkin when he starts to make the moves...this silly post. And then, is that HR in your target zone?:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    You know what you'll be thinkin when he starts to make the moves...this silly post. And then, is that HR in your target zone?:drinker:

:angry: I SAID 80%!!!!!!!

:smokin:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Geez, maybe that's the cure of the plateau. Note to self...I've only lost 6 lbs. Hmmm sexercise....
  • tuxedo702
    Options

Don't forget to report your findings! :wink:
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    I actually had sex a few days ago, just for the excercise, did not enter in the activity calculator though. It was a very good workout that felt good in multiple places :wink:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    OMG! You are sooooo right! Forgot about that one! he he
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I actually had sex a few days ago, just for the excercise, did not enter in the activity calculator though. It was a very good workout that felt good in multiple places :wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: I hear ya on that one Seesta.:wink:

Never have I ever thought of going for it merely as excercise though....hm...:laugh: Think about something a lil bit differently each day here on MFP:wink::drinker:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    GREAT COMEBACK! :laugh:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    OMG! You are sooooo right! Forgot about that one! he he
    :laugh: now just as calories burned I do think that protein level might just vary from well...person to person?:huh: :wink: and ahh I haven't excactly been loggin that in....:blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Ok, so I didn't have my pretty pink HRM on like Jeannie's gonna be wearing tonight...but I'm pretty positive, like as in really positive it's way more than 59 cals per 10 minutes (like someone mentioned earlier..:huh: )... um, well:blushing: least that's my thought on the matter tonight:blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :yawn:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    147:smokin:
This discussion has been closed.