Calories burned during sex?

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    here is what i found on the internet....

KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. That’s 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

*kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. That’s the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

oh dear:blushing:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    this is just too funny! lol :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    147:smokin:
    is that in the 10 minute time frame like was brought up earlier?:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. That’s 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

*kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. That’s the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

some fun info to read through thanks!! hmmm:blushing: ok, so mulitiples can burn LOTS:blushing: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :wink:

Thanks for taking time to wear your HRM and get us this info last night Jackie!:wink::huh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

FC:heart:
  • jackeh
    Options

some fun info to read through thanks!! hmmm:blushing: ok, so mulitiples can burn LOTS:blushing: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :wink:

Thanks for taking time to wear your HRM and get us this info last night Jackie!:wink::huh: :bigsmile:

yes i even have a calorie macine to tell me how many calories are in sperm LOL but i think its interesting that we burn more calories going solo :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Thanks for taking time to wear your HRM and get us this info last night Jackie!:wink::huh: :bigsmile:

yes i even have a calorie macine to tell me how many calories are in sperm LOL but i think its interesting that we burn more calories going solo :laugh: :laugh:
    well DUH!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :laugh: that surprised YOU???:huh: :bigsmile:

Just noticed this part.... very cool! "You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session":blushing: :bigsmile:

• jackeh
    Options

well DUH!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :laugh: that surprised YOU???:huh: :bigsmile:

guess I never really thought about it:laugh: :devil:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

guess I never really thought about it:laugh: :devil:
    well now that you have....seems pretty logical doesn't it!:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

so you went ahead and posted that in the foods/protein category then for us girls/er guys(?)...appreciate it....I think the cals might vary thought depending on ..well certain things:blushing: :drinker:
  • jackeh
    Options

so you went ahead and posted that in the foods/protein category then for us girls/er guys(?)...appreciate it....I think the cals might vary thought depending on ..well certain things:blushing: :drinker:

no i havent posted it in the calorie thingy.... I thought you had already done that :tongue:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you burn trying to AVOID! :blushing: Just Kidding - I love my DH.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    All I can say, if you want something done right, you're better off doing it yourself.:happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you burn trying to AVOID! :blushing: Just Kidding - I love my DH.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • hmo4
    Options
    I'm with you darlin', my Hr rate goes sky high I'm sure everytime he grabs me everywhere and thinks he Mr. Sex machine.:sick:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

no i havent posted it in the calorie thingy.... I thought you had already done that :tongue:
    We'll probaby end up with like 100 different entries!! I still have a bunch to lose so I'm quite sure my cals burned will be a fair bit higher because of that...and well, other reasons as well....:blushing: :laugh: ahh, I'm in the 'honeymoon' stage of a newer relationship...we all know how THAT works:blushing: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :smooched:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Bwahahaha!!!:laugh:

*high five
  • jackeh
    Options
    All I can say, if you want something done right, you're better off doing it yourself.:happy:

so true :laugh:
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    YES!! That' how I've lost all my weight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

so true :laugh:

th_lipssealed.gif
  • hmo4
    Options
    Notice it was a guy who started this topic?:huh:
This discussion has been closed.