Calories burned during sex?

Options

Replies

• anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Notice it was a guy who started this topic?:huh:

I think the degree of man-hating here is utterly hilarious! Making me laugh a lot. It was a legit question!

I am fine listing the lower amount of calories that I first googled, since that gives me more of a buffer (if I under-report exercise calories burned, then if I go over a bit on food intake, no big deal). Still trying to be as precise as possible but that's tough without wearing my sexy pink HRM in bed like some hardcore folks!! Way to take one for the team, BTW!!

Fun times!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    This thread is to funny!

I'm going to tell DH if he buys me one of those sexy pink HR we can have more fun!
    Even if I don't get one I would much rather participate with him than the treadmill!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Notice it was a guy who started this topic?:huh:

I think the degree of man-hating here is utterly hilarious! Making me laugh a lot. It was a legit question!

I am fine listing the lower amount of calories that I first googled, since that gives me more of a buffer (if I under-report exercise calories burned, then if I go over a bit on food intake, no big deal). Still trying to be as precise as possible but that's tough without wearing my sexy pink HRM in bed like some hardcore folks!! Way to take one for the team, BTW!!

Fun times!

hehe....take one for the team.....AND I LOVE MEN!! Especially YOU!! :heart: :heart: :love: :smooched:
  • anony999
    Options

hehe....take one for the team.....AND I LOVE MEN!! Especially YOU!! :heart: :heart: :love: :smooched:

Awesome! You and Tam will get me in soooooo much trouble with the gf!

But you are SO worth it. rowwwwwwwllllll
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

:blushing: :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Breaking up relationships, it's what we do best around here! :smokin:
  • tuxedo702
    Options
    here is what i found on the internet....

KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. That’s 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

*kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. That’s the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

oh dear:blushing:

Oh, I SO need a boyfriend!!! :tongue:
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sorry.....been married too long. This topic means nil.:indifferent:

DITTO.......Give it time..you'll see!
  • Charilee7
    Options
    5 minutes of vigorous *kitten* can burn 300 calories?!?! That has to be impossible. I would do it like 6 times a day just for the workout hahahaha.
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Since my husband is on this site too (to maintain), I'm am now taking The 5th. he he :embarassed:
  • tuxedo702
    Options
    5 minutes of vigorous *kitten* can burn 300 calories?!?! That has to be impossible. I would do it like 6 times a day just for the workout hahahaha.

Ok - gotta go do my excercise now!! :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Ok - gotta go do my excercise now!! :blushing:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: drink plenty of water before and after excercising!! :wink: :blushing: :laugh: oh and definitely stretch out and cool down after...very important tools to any regular excercise program@:wink::bigsmile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

:laugh: you mean you dont do it 6 times a day... i thought every one did...:blushing:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

:laugh: you mean you dont do it 6 times a day... i thought every one did...:blushing:

oooiknow-1.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    *kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

yahoo.gif:noway: :drinker: :smokin: No more Billy Blanks for me Baybeeee!!!! :drinker: :noway: :smokin: yahoo.gif

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Looks like my new trainer will be BOB!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

a084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gif
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

:noway: :drinker: :smokin: No more Billy Blanks for me Baybeeee!!!! :drinker: :noway: :smokin:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Looks like my new trainer will be BOB!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

smiles_57.gif
  • kellch
    Options

:noway: :drinker: :smokin: No more Billy Blanks for me Baybeeee!!!! :drinker: :noway: :smokin:

smiles_57.gif

I can't see the picture :grumble: And I left my phone at home :sad:

I'll see it later......stupid work filters machinegunsmilie.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    Good Morning Mir 11_2_104.gif
  • anony999
    Options
    OMG Kell!