Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Options
I am just curious if there are any people who have been unfaithful to their spouse and if so, why? And how did it end with the other person?

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I aboslutely love that nobody has answered this.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    *crickets*

For the record I've never been married. And I'm leaving it at that.
  • WhoIsJohnGalt
    Options
    Why do you love that no one has replied to it?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Been married for almost 7 years, been together nearly 12 (yikes I feel old)
    I have never cheated in this relationship.

In others, I have.. but give me a break, I was 15-17 years old.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I've never cheated on my wife. There has been trying times that I didn't want to be with her, but I've never been unfaithful.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have been married 4 times. My wife, Jan, and I have been together now for 23 years. I flirt, joke and kid with others, but I have never cheated on her.

However, until I met Jan, I had NEVER been faithful in any relationship. I cheated on every woman I had ever gone out with.

Not proud of it, but you asked.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Someone just did a thread on this last week. It was titled "Fidelity"... lots of people responded. If you want to know what people think you might want to read that one.
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Been married for 18 months but together 9 1/2 years. Nope never cheated on my husband. Never wanted to. I married the person that I want forever so no need for anyone else.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'll never be a spouse, but I've never cheated even on the lamest boyfriends. I'm just really ok with walking away.
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You know what? I did (but I've never been married). And I am both ashamed and humbled by it. It was a time of cowardice and a very delicate situation under little control whatsoever. I cannot explain and I expect nobody to understand, but I learned my lesson and would NEVER do that to anybody again - regardless the consequences. Fortunately for me we are all on good terms still and I am working towards rebuilding the trust I broke.

I make no excuses for my former self, but I learn from my hugest mistakes and move on to become a better person. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

...There. Somebody answered and yes I'm putting myself on the line here. D:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Why do you love that no one has replied to it?

I just thought it was hilarious that nobody replied.
  • Snoopy72
    Snoopy72 Posts: 25
    Options
    Been married for almost 7 years, been together nearly 12 (yikes I feel old)
    I have never cheated in this relationship.

In others, I have.. but give me a break, I was 15-17 years old.
  • Snoopy72
    Snoopy72 Posts: 25
    Options
    right on Pops ...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Never had a spouse and have never cheated.

When My ex cheated on me and we broke up, I did sleep with his friend about a week later(I did it to spite him and it did feel good at the time). He considered that cheating when we got back together even though we didn't speak or see each other for a month.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    *crickets*

For the record I've never been married. And I'm leaving it at that.

LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing about the crickets!! :laugh:
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I saw what my Fathers cheating did to my mother. I'll never put anyone through that. Side note, my mother kicked that pricks *kitten* to the curb when I was 8, and I've seen him maybe 10 times since then, I'm 33 now! He's a big ole D bag!
  • Berta53
    Berta53 Posts: 29
    Options
    Nope....been married 33 years.:smile:
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've actually never cheated in any relationship. Been cheated on a few times and the feeling totally sucks. I'd rather face my issues head on than take what I consider to be the passive aggressive way out.

I've been divorced once already and having been through that terrible (and COSTLY) experience, I made damn sure that my current husband was the one I really was going to be with until death parts us. I've cracked numerous jokes that I'll be a widow before I'll get divorced again and he married me anyways so I feel safe in the knowledge that he is in fact crazy enough to be with me :laugh:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I cheated WITH my wife last night...She wore a blonde wig. Tonight she will be a redhead. I need my nutz and she has threatened to cut them off if I ever hit her or cheated on her..
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I'm not married, never have been and never will be.

I'll be honest though, I have never been in a relationship where I didn't cheat (except for open relationships, because then it isn't 'cheating'). I have cheated and I have been cheated on , but I have never had a relationship end due to cheating on either side.
This discussion has been closed.