September Shred - RED TEAM! **CLOSED GROUP**

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Straitfanatic
    Options
    My biggest NSV this month is buying size 8 pants & med tops for the first time in 12 years. :happy:
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love hearing all these NSVs! :)

For me:

-Fitting into my pre-pregnancy skirts! :)

-I have a really tight undershirt that I used to wear EVERY DAY when I left the house because it was supposed to make you look slimmer. Because it was so tight, it would feel uncomfortable after a while. Well, I don't feel the need to wear it anymore :smokin:

I don't think I'm going to reach the 10 lbs, but that's OK. A loss is a loss! I honestly think that if I wouldn't have started the 30 day shred, I would have been on track, but that's OK. As long as I get up to 5 lbs lost for this month, I'll be happy. That's a good loss!
  • kelleman1
    Options
    sep23-1.jpg

Percentage lost: (right click, open image in new tab)

sep23percentages.jpg
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Okay, well Sept didn't go the way I had hoped but I did meet alot of the challenges. Thank you all for the great incentive this was. My official ending weight for Sept is 225.6 and I met the goals for this past week. Not ten pounds but I am less than I was August 31st and that's what I focus on. Also NSV for me this month I ran my 3rd 5K for the summer and I improved my time by over 2 minutes. :)
  • klsnell1981
    klsnell1981 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    well my weight today was 245.5 Yay me!!! :) I met the calorie burn 6 days, met water goal 6 days. It's been fun! :)
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see who of the red team mioght be up for doing this again in October.... If you are interested send me a friend request and your most recent weigh in... After I get a count I'll open up any extra spaces for newbies and then start a new thread...
  • kelleman1
    Options
    Still trying to get weights in!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN A SIMILAR CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER, LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think my life has finally settled down, I would love to do it again in October.

Ken
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in is 130. Not exactly what I had hoped for, but not horrible. :)