count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    REALLY!!!! i have to get of this and start mine... well done

yup i did my 30 ds came on here to log it and saw the challenge and thought...yeah i can do 200 :D
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    A CHORE OR A CHALLENGE

HOW MANY REASONS COULD YOU GIVE ME FOR WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT? IT’S FOR ME, I WANT TO DO IT THIS TIME, IT’S SOMETHING I HAVE REALLY SET MY HEART ON. DEPENDING ON OUR MINDSET IT WILL BE EASY OR DIFFICULT. IT CAN BE A CHORE OR A CHALLENGE.

SO HOW DO YOU VIEW IT?
  • sallyann1981
    Options
    Hi I really would like to join for the christmas challenge. My start weight is 209lbs.
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    A CHORE OR A CHALLENGE

HOW MANY REASONS COULD YOU GIVE ME FOR WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT? IT’S FOR ME, I WANT TO DO IT THIS TIME, IT’S SOMETHING I HAVE REALLY SET MY HEART ON. DEPENDING ON OUR MINDSET IT WILL BE EASY OR DIFFICULT. IT CAN BE A CHORE OR A CHALLENGE.

SO HOW DO YOU VIEW IT?

Well, health reasons is a big one. I am 54 and I want to enjoy the next 30 years or so, which means I need to be healthy. Also, when I am not over weight or feeling stuffed into my clothes, I feel so much better about myself. I don't think it is the classic "no self confidence" syndrome. It just feels so much better to be an "average" sized person than an over weight one. That pretty much sums it up for me. :flowerforyou:
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    OK - so usually I drink about 4-5 glasses of water each day. Yesterday, I drank the full 8, and maybe a little more. Well - I got up about 4 times during the night to pee. Usually I don't get up at all (unless I have coffee or tea at night, which I usually don't). I am 54 years old and I know age compounds this syndrome. Does anyone else have this problem when drinking that much water?
  • andreaie
    Options
    i had this problem as well before so i tried to drink all my water by 6pm and that works for me now... although last night i brought a bottle to bed with me and like you i was up during the night so im not gonna make that mistake tonight :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    i just have to say your all doing brilliantly and from the posts i have seen and the diaries ive looked at im sure there will be some weight loss on friday...:) keep up the good work

and tomorrow brings a new mini challenge...
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I realize that you all just started your challenge. If it is possible I would like to join. I have been doing MFP since July and have lost weight and gained more of it back. I'm so frustrated with myself. I can work out and burn up to 1200 and 1500 calories a day at the gym my main challenge is eating. I really need some encouragement. Is there anymore space in here to join?
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Hiked for about 6 hours today on some trails in a great park. It was hot & humid. drank all my water, but unfortunately, I was just too pooped to do my sit-ups today. :blushing:
  • andreaie
    Options
    yes you can join we are only 3 days into it ... can you send me your starting weight and we will weigh in every friday... we are doing a low carb week you can look at the notes on my diary to get the jist of it... todays challenge is 100 lunges

A x
  • andreaie
    Options
    Hiked for about 6 hours today on some trails in a great park. It was hot & humid. drank all my water, but unfortunately, I was just too pooped to do my sit-ups today. :blushing:

your doing amazing well done... dont worry about the sit ups just once you kept the carbs down and the water thats the main thing... just do what you can of the mini challenges..
    i was still up at 11 last night finishing mine off ha..

good luck with todays challenge :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    OK GUYS HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE CHALLENGE... IM FEELING LIGHTER ALREADY BUT IM ALSO FEELING SORE FROM THE MINI CHALLENGES

SUNDAYS MINI CHALLENGE IS 100 LUNGES(ITS ONLY 100 BECAUSE ITS SUNDAY AND I THINK WE NEED A REST DAY )
    only do what you can today no pressure...just make sure to keep drinking the water and watch the carbs :) happy sunday

im not gonna be on much today im cooking for the inlaws but i have my phone and i get any messages that are sent to me...

remember if you had a bad day or over indulged not to worry just wipe the slate clean start again straight away and we have 5 days of damage control before weigh in... 1 bad day and 6 good days is better than 6 bad days and 1 good day :)
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join the group!!!! I am so excited to John this challenge and get this weight off and keep it off.

Here's a little something about me.
    My name is Iyohna pronunced ( i-ya-na ). I'm 24 years old and I was born in raise in San Francisco, CA. I recently graduated with a BFA in interior design. I love designing, planning, and creating new spaces. On my leisure time I enjoy shopping for new and cool things. I also enjoy working out. My favorite workout classes are kickboxing and zumba.

I'm excited for this challenge. Let's burn the fat and look hot for Christmas

I hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend.

My current weight is 209
  • andreaie
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join the group!!!! I am so excited to John this challenge and get this weight off and keep it off.

Here's a little something about me.
    My name is Iyohna pronunced ( i-ya-na ). I'm 24 years old and I was born in raise in San Francisco, CA. I recently graduated with a BFA in interior design. I love designing, planning, and creating new spaces. On my leisure time I enjoy shopping for new and cool things. I also enjoy working out. My favorite workout classes are kickboxing and zumba.

I'm excited for this challenge. Let's burn the fat and look hot for Christmas

I hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend.

My current weight is 209

im happy your excited about it... here is the link to the spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddHUtOWJKY1pTTGxCNVUzaXk4RjV3dnc&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    100 Lunges done! Oh my legs hurt...
  • andreaie
    Options
    have my lunges done as well i feel good that there done i was dreading them all day :) hope its all worth it on friday :)

over did it on the carbs but i think the carb free day on thursday will help...

anyone any ideas of what to eat for the carb free day?
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm eating a lot of protein and veggies/fruits. do the carbs and sugars in fruits really count?
    finished 100 lunges! my legs are killing me. i have to run for an hour in the evening, so that's gonna be...tough :P
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    I'm in :)::flowerforyou:
  • andreaie
    Options
    i'm eating a lot of protein and veggies/fruits. do the carbs and sugars in fruits really count?
    finished 100 lunges! my legs are killing me. i have to run for an hour in the evening, so that's gonna be...tough :P

no the carbs in fruit dont count just starcy foods... hopefully it will be worth it... i done my lunges straight after 30 day shred it was a killer but there done mow so happy days... all my water is drank as well, enjoy your run :)
  • sariajb
    Options
    =D I've been thinking about christmas for the last couple of days for no specific reason!
    (well one tiny reason is the trigger... seeing someone again... lol)
    SO I'M IN! =D