count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Done my lunges today :) but havent done any other exercise as my back has been sore xxxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Done my lunges today :) but havent done any other exercise as my back has been sore xxxx

ah your alive.. missed you today your on this almost as much as me usually... sorry to here your back is sore but fair play to you for doing your lunges... keep up the good work :)
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    Count me in...this would be the best gift I could ever give myself!!! So glad to be a part, will start today :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    Count me in...this would be the best gift I could ever give myself!!! So glad to be a part, will start today :)

ok welcome to the challenge... can you send me your starting weight in pounds please :) just read back through the post to see the challenge :)
  • Pidders89
    Options

ah your alive.. missed you today your on this almost as much as me usually... sorry to here your back is sore but fair play to you for doing your lunges... keep up the good work :)

Haha yeah sorry ive been staying over my boyfriends this weekend and went out to see family today so havent been able to come on but was really good has the lightest pizza in pizza express yesterday and the lightest thing i could in mcdonalds :) Will be getting back on the 30 DS tomorrow just didn't wanna make my back worse today :) I like to come on this often to keep me motivated hehe. Hipe you've had a good weekendxxx
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    I woke up early this morning and went to the park across the street from my house. I was able to run a mile, do some sprints and knocked out my lunges. My legs are killing me but I feel good.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!!
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I would like to join as well, it will be nice to have a longer termed challenge to stay accountable to as well!
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    Great job everyone - I just checked...we officially have 111 days til Christmas. We CAN do it!
  • andreaie
    Options
    I would like to join as well, it will be nice to have a longer termed challenge to stay accountable to as well!

of course you can join in just send me in your weight in pounds please so i can add you... we weigh in every friday
  • andreaie
    Options

of course you can join in just send me in your weight in pounds please so i can add you... we weigh in every friday
  • domesticservice
    Options
    Still open? I'd like to try.
  • domesticservice
    Options
    Ok...I'm in with a starting weight of 199.4
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OOOoooo i wonder what todays challenge is going to be.

Have to say a big thank you to andreaie for putting in so much time and effort and helping each and everyone of us through this challange its a big commitment and i hail ya for it

THANK YOU

MWUAH
  • cherrypop1
    Options
    bump
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok guys so its monday that leaves us with 5 days till weigh in so make them count...

I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE WTH THE LOW CARBS AND WATER..

todays mini challenge is to add a 20 minute BRISK walk to your work out.. make it as brisk as possible.. get the heart rate up and pumping and build up a sweat..

if its a case that your already going for a walk/jog i want you to add an extra 5-10 mins to it and up the intensity of it..

THIS MAY NOT SOUND TO DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE AS HARD OR AS EASY AS YOU CHOOSE..
    HAPPY MONDAY :)

A xx
  • Pidders89
    Options

Have to say a big thank you to andreaie for putting in so much time and effort and helping each and everyone of us through this challange its a big commitment and i hail ya for it

THANK YOU

MWUAH

here here!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    ok guys so its monday that leaves us with 5 days till weigh in so make them count...

I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE WTH THE LOW CARBS AND WATER..

todays mini challenge is to add a 20 minute BRISK walk to your work out.. make it as brisk as possible.. get the heart rate up and pumping and build up a sweat..

if its a case that your already going for a walk/jog i want you to add an extra 5-10 mins to it and up the intensity of it..

THIS MAY NOT SOUND TO DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE AS HARD OR AS EASY AS YOU CHOOSE..
    HAPPY MONDAY :)

A xx

Will do this as soon as i get home :D
  • Charlene_91
    Options

THANK YOU

MWUAH

here here!!!!

Yes thank you very much :)
  • cherrypop1
    Options
    cherrypop1 I think it might be a good idea if we all try and come up with a meal for the carb free day and that way people might find it easier to follow on the day they wanna do theres. I think that an omlette is a great carb free meal 2 eggs some bacon some low fat cheese and some onions and mushrooms you can have this with a nice salad

if we all add an idea it will make it easier for everyone
  • Selly7749
    Options
    Hi guys, know it's a little late, but I'd love to join this challenge - I'm going back to uni, and I will be away from my mother for just under 4 months - I want her to be really proud of the weight loss she can see by the time I come back, so this would be a great way to do it. I'll send you my starting weight now, if that's OK?

xxx