count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• abazooday727
    Options
    Starting strong on my Gallon of water. Will do the pushups....I think I can, I think I can. LOL Good luck to everyone!
  • staceymcdermott
    Options
    would LOVE to try this

4014428.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

need motivation to keep going :) maybe a group would help.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Silly question...The carbs in fruit/veggies eg.mushrooms are those ok for the carb free day? I hope so lol I will definitely be staying away from the starchy carbs breads, potatoes, rice etc...just getting my menu together for tomorrow and noticed the carbs in mushrooms lol. I just want to be sure that I am doing it right .
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Silly question...The carbs in fruit/veggies eg.mushrooms are those ok for the carb free day? I hope so lol I will definitely be staying away from the starchy carbs breads, potatoes, rice etc...just getting my menu together for tomorrow and noticed the carbs in mushrooms lol. I just want to be sure that I am doing it right .

yeah its things like bread, pasta, rice etc :) xxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    "Good morning guys... Today's challenge is 50 modified pushups(thought we'd take a break from our legs) idiot can do normal ones go ahead but I'm gonna be doing them on my knees.. I will ask if someone can put this on the thread as I don't have access to a computer.. Thanks guys do your best I'll be back later to see how your all doing xxxx"

That's a message from Andreaie, good luck guys :)

guys just to verify i wasnt meant to write idiot it was suppose to say if you can do the normal ones but my stupid phone decides to make up its own words... so for those of you who have done normal ones YOU ARE NOT IDIOTS YOUR MY HERO!!! LOL
  • andreaie
    Options
    would LOVE to try this

4014428.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

need motivation to keep going :) maybe a group would help.

you can join if you want just send me your weight in pounds and we weigh in on a friday.. ill set 1 main challenge a week and then mini ones like the ones in the recent posts...
  • andreaie
    Options
    today will be my carb-free day..as I decided it, my mother started making pasta, buyed bread, was making homemade yummy crackers... :sick: :grumble:

Is anybody else struggling with the 8 cups of water, or only me?

Speaking of challenge, I so not have strength in my arms.. doing so many, even with the modified version is terrible. xD I'll try it though, if I'm not able, I'll just do the rest with situps or squats!

thats a nightmare... how did it go anyway (your carb free day )
  • andreaie
    Options
    thats brilliant... great nsv
  • andreaie
    Options
    missed you all today its been a rough day and hectic so i got no exercise in but im gonna do my push ups now...and im going to do a bootcamp class tomorrow(scary mary)

just thought id let you know what im planning to eat tomorrow for my carb free day..

so for my breakfast im gonna be in a rush so im just gonna have fruit on the go and a yoghurt

lunch will be a cajun chicken salad (no croutons)

dinner will be chicken again (im addicted to chicken thats why it pops up a lot) with turnip and carrot mash.grens and gravy

for me tea im gonna have a poached egg and beans

im also GONNA drink 10 glasss of water because i want everything flushed out for weigh in on friday :)

good luck guys and only one day till weigh in and believe it or not a lot can be salvaged in 1 day... push yourself that extra bit for the last day.. we want a good start to our weighloss

A xxx :wink: :wink: :wink: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Charbaby48
    Options
    I know its late but may I join the challenge, I need the motivation big time!!
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    I never thought about it ...but you are right about the water. I will drink 10 glasses tomorrow too! Again, thanks for heading up this operation...I appreciate it!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    TEN glasses?? :sad: You are killin' me here! I've been struggling to get the 8 in. :laugh: BUt, I do thank you. :love: .
  • Pidders89
    Options
    missed you all today its been a rough day and hectic so i got no exercise in but im gonna do my push ups now...and im going to do a bootcamp class tomorrow(scary mary)

just thought id let you know what im planning to eat tomorrow for my carb free day..

so for my breakfast im gonna be in a rush so im just gonna have fruit on the go and a yoghurt

lunch will be a cajun chicken salad (no croutons)

dinner will be chicken again (im addicted to chicken thats why it pops up a lot) with turnip and carrot mash.grens and gravy

for me tea im gonna have a poached egg and beans

im also GONNA drink 10 glasss of water because i want everything flushed out for weigh in on friday :)

good luck guys and only one day till weigh in and believe it or not a lot can be salvaged in 1 day... push yourself that extra bit for the last day.. we want a good start to our weighloss

A xxx :wink: :wink: :wink: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I started my carb free day with an omlette...was yummy too :D then having fruit salad for lunch and a tuna salad for dinner :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Andreaie: Happy Thursday.. As most of you are doing no carb today I'm gonna set the challenge as a 20 min brisk power walk.. Make sure that today of all days you drink all of your water it will help with the weigh in tomorrow.. Can one of you post this on the thread again please :) next week I'll be asking for ideas for mini challenges so get the thinking caps on :)

Good luck guys.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    going to do the brisk walk, 30 DS and belly dance practise tonight...busy busy but hopefully show up on tomorrow's scales :D xx
  • applechild
    Options
    today will be my carb-free day..as I decided it, my mother started making pasta, buyed bread, was making homemade yummy crackers... :sick: :grumble:

thats a nightmare... how did it go anyway (your carb free day )

It went fine, I was just eating soooo many carbs and proteins, and am now lowering in general everything down, yesterday I felt really tired and without strength, but it's getting better.
    I didn't eat anything carby like rice etc, BUT I had carbs anyway, because of eggs, veggies and fruits :S I hope this doesn't matter!
    Also, I'm keeping it up with exercise and the 8 water-cups (well, now 10 too!!) ! I hope it really does help, lol!

For today's challenge, I wan't to eat 5 pieces of raw fruit/veggies and do added to my daily workout 15 min of ropes!

Good luck everybody today! Keep it on, friday (and so -1 week) is near! :D
  • andreaie
    Options
    IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN FEEL FREE IM GONNA KEEP THIS GROUP OPEN BECAUSE THERE ARE TO MANY CLOSED GROUPS ON HERE SO I THOUGHT WE COULD BE DIFFERENT...
    just add me as a friend and be ready to start on a friday... oh and send me your weight in pounds please...

guys can you belive it.. week 1 down only 16 more to go lol..:sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
    i am so proud of all of you for giving it everything youve got and for the lovely words of motivation you all put up every day,,
    you know... we can do this its time we took control over our bodys and what we put into them were only giving one so i think its about time we looked after it...
    i am gonna do this and im not gonna give up untill i reach my goal and WHEN i DO reach my goal im gonna keep going to stay happy and healthy FOREVER!!!

im excited to see your results tomorrow and remember its not the end of the world if your not down on the scales this week chances are you will have a big drop next week.. either way we are a lot healther and fitter than we would of been if we had of done nothing..
    look forward to all my messgaes tomorrow and i cant wait to update the spreadsheet :drinker: :drinker:
    A xxx
  • applechild
    Options
    I think your decision to keep it open is fantastic! :)
    I managed to drink 10 big cups of water!! more than 2 liters :D

I'm struggling though with my mothers cooking.. in my home everybody is very thin, the only with thyroid problems is me.. and they cook cakes and pies and stuff, and I have to restrain so much to not eat anything of it.. sniff
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i did loads of exercise, no carb day and made sure i drank all my water :D

Hope everyone does great tomorrow :D

xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i did loads of exercise, no carb day and made sure i drank all my water :D

Hope everyone does great tomorrow :D

xxx