count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    for me it's impossibile.. I go to bed at 1am sometimes at 2am...
    come home only at 21pm.. usually at at 21:30.. it's just impossible for me to not eat anything from 17:30(meal at 15pm, little snack at 17:30pm...).
    But I already having my internal law 'nothing after 22pm'. :)

i understand its gonna be impossible for some people so why dont you set a challenge for yourself for the week like for 7 days you eat no chocolate,or sugary drink or crisps ect,,,
  • applechild
    Options
    for me it's impossibile.. I go to bed at 1am sometimes at 2am...
    come home only at 21pm.. usually at at 21:30.. it's just impossible for me to not eat anything from 17:30(meal at 15pm, little snack at 17:30pm...).
    But I already having my internal law 'nothing after 22pm'. :)

i understand its gonna be impossible for some people so why dont you set a challenge for yourself for the week like for 7 days you eat no chocolate,or sugary drink or crisps ect,,,

I'm putting 'no carbs after 5pm, no sugar or industrial stuff, no sugay drinks and only raw vegetables and fruits after 5 pm'.. like that, it's a tough challenge, but I can still keep my usual schedule. :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok guys i was thinking that i want each of you to think up a mini challenge(exercise one) im going to ramdomly pick someone to set the challenge for each day... so get thinking im gonna start this from monday... be as creative as you want but remember there are some people just starting out and 1000 jumping jacks is not plausable... so put some thought into it i know your all dying to PUNISH ME!!!
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    ok guys i was thinking that i want each of you to think up a mini challenge(exercise one) im going to ramdomly pick someone to set the challenge for each day... so get thinking im gonna start this from monday... be as creative as you want but remember there are some people just starting out and 1000 jumping jacks is not plausable... so put some thought into it i know your all dying to PUNISH ME!!!

Can I make a request? I usually can't see MFP until later in the day...can we get the assignment the day before? :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ooo sounds good :D
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Congrats ladies for making it through your first week. I was amazed at myself that I lost 2lbs in a week. If I keep this up I'll lose 30 by Christmas. Let's all stay encouraged and keep reminding ourselves that we are all going to be showstoppers during the Christmas season!

Have a bless weekend!
  • applechild
    Options
    I propose to do this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v33eVxcHT-s&feature=related
    I think it's a complete workout that helps all muscles (especially legs tights and butt :D)

Or this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epIoiUQXtyQ&feature=related
    (1 of 4 other workouts, but this makes me really tired!)
  • sthatch
    Options
    Hi!! Its Terri's hubby here. I have been warned and am getting prepared.......
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i think we all did so well this week, nothing will stop us now we will all be looking amazing by christmas xx
  • andreaie
    Options

Can I make a request? I usually can't see MFP until later in the day...can we get the assignment the day before? :)

yes good idea ill pm the night before...
  • sthatch
    Options
    Hi, Its Terri's hubby here!!
    We both joined here at the end of April and have been losing weight together. I just need that extra push to get me to the end!! Feel free to add me! I need motivational friends like my wife has!
    My starting weight for the challenge is 220.

Look forward to hearing from you all
    Simon :bigsmile:
  • andreaie
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE SIMON
    ITS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD FOR THE NEXT WEEK... WILL YOU BE IN COMPETITION?

just make sure you both push each other as much as you can and support one another with this weeks challenge..
    drink 8-10 glasses of water EVERY DAY
    i will be doing the carb week again in a few weeks because everyone lost weight doing it this week ...

enjoy
    A xx
  • andreaie
    Options
    TODAYS CHALLENGE!!!

we need to kick start this week starting today!! so if you had a bad day yesterday forget about it and start fresh from now...
    remember WHY we are doing this and how GOOD we all felt with our loss yesterday :drinker: :drinker:

so for today i would like you to push your self and do
    50 JUMPING JACKS:devil: :devil:
    50 JUMP ROPE(YOU DONT NEED A SKIPPING ROPE FOR THIS JUST DO THE MOTION) :devil: :devil:
    50 SQUATS:devil: :devil:
    YOUR LEGS SHOULD BE BURNING AFTER DOING THIS..

IM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL WELL DONE GIRLS AND BOYS :)

AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK YOUR WATER (8-10 GLASSES)

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL WILL HAVE LINED UP FOR YOUR MINI CHALLENGES :heart: :heart:
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm ready for the challenge!! Perhaps we could do synchronised jumping jacks lol ! :laugh:
  • andreaie
    Options
    Haha I'm ready for the challenge!! Perhaps we could do synchronised jumping jacks lol ! :laugh:

ha ha...
  • applechild
    Options
    omg she wants to kill us :noway:

well, our fat! :bigsmile:
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    TODAYS CHALLENGE!!!

so for today i would like you to push your self and do
    50 JUMPING JACKS:devil: :devil:
    50 JUMP ROPE(YOU DONT NEED A SKIPPING ROPE FOR THIS JUST DO THE MOTION) :devil: :devil:
    50 SQUATS:devil: :devil:
    YOUR LEGS SHOULD BE BURNING AFTER DOING THIS..

You really like that little devil, don't you?? :explode:
  • andreaie
    Options
    good morning guys id like to take a minute to remember all of those who lost there lives in 9/11 and for there family whos lives will never be the same again.. my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.. R.I.P
  • andreaie
    Options
    CHALLENGERS...

TODAYS CHALLENGE IS 100 SITUPS/CRUNCHES THATS ALL IM SETTING IT AT TODAY... I KNOW TODAY IS GONNA BE A TOUGH DAY FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE REMEMBERING FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN 9/11 SO JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN...

DRINK YOUR WATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO EATING AFTER 7PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 SIT UPS/CRUNCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    good morning guys id like to take a minute to remember all of those who lost there lives in 9/11 and for there family whos lives will never be the same again.. my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.. R.I.P

10 years today. Seeing the images bring back just how horrific that day and the days that followed were. Rest in peace to all that died that day and my thoughts go out to their friends and families...and of course to all of the people that have been effected as a result in all the events that have followed x