count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just finished a six week challenge that ended on Labor Day. I am so glad to find another challenge to start. I will weigh first thing in the morning and send it to you. Love the enthusiasm!!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    OK - here is my recap for today. I didn't really go carb free - I just realized how many carbs are in my nightly ice cream snack. But I am OK with that - I look forward to it every day, and usually have a 1/2 cup or full cup, depending on my calories for the day. I also didn't get my power walk in but I ended up unexpectedly staying late at work ...I left the house at 615 a.m and got home at 7:45 p.m, so it just ain't gonna happen. Fortunately, I did get a 30 minute "regular" walk in at lunch with my walking partner and as soon as I am done here I am going to go "relax" while I ride my stationary bike and watch Project Runway. :laugh: .
    Oh yeah - I did manage to get TEN cups of water down the hatch today too.

I am a little nervous about tomorrow's weigh in but we'll see....I feel like I had a good week, so that's what counts.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I wanna do a low carb day tomorrow :happy: I eat way too many carbs everyday... I just hope I'm not hungry.
    I haven't ran for the past few days so I'm going to do some bodyrock.tv. Those workouts are the best! Super intense in short time.
    Salad for dinner and tons of water. I hope I get out of the 160s - I've been there all summer!
    Plans for Fri, Sat, Sun = Lots of running, hiking, and bodyrock. I'm going to be good tomorrow and not have a cheat day because I have a goal :) Hopefully I won't cave... And I'll try to keep carbs under 120 for the weekend cuz I usually splurge then.

Glad everyone's having a great day xx
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    "andreaie So today's the day!! Good luck for the weigh in girls I've received all losses so far thank god.. I'll be on later today to post this weeks challenge.. Today's challenge is mountain climbers.. Do 50 if you can you can modify them so your not jumping just pushing each leg up.. If I can ask again for one of you to post the challenge on the post please.. I'd be very grateful xxx"

good luck everyone :)
  • applechild
    Options
    do we have to give in only the weight or measre again, too?

(p.s. I made a photo this week of me, and will make a foto the christmas eve, to see the difference on pictures, too ^^)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    do we have to give in only the weight or measre again, too?

(p.s. I made a photo this week of me, and will make a foto the christmas eve, to see the difference on pictures, too ^^)

I think we have to measure aswell but just give andreaie your weight :)

Good idea with the pics :)

xxx
  • applechild
    Options
    Ok, I did the mountain climbs, but with modifications (I don't have the strentgh yet) and resting few seconds after 25 lol.. in the afternoon I'll do aerobic again.

I'm a bit sad though. I started monday with 82.9kg.. two days ago the weight was 83.9, then yesterday 83.5 and now 83.2... but how did I get to 83.9??? I stayed in my dialy kcal, did workout, did carbfree day, even started to drink 10 cups of water...buh, I hope weight goes down and doesn't come up again. xD
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 2

well all i can say is OMG YOU GUYS KICKED *kitten*!!!!
    i am sooooooooooo happy for each and every one of you on the weight loss some people managed to lose over 4 lb !!!!!!!!

so for next week...
    the challenge is that you are NOT to eat after 7pm every night(you can start this from tomorrow).. iknow this is hard because some of you prob dont get in till 6 or 7 but i want you to really really try and get prepared so that if your in the door at 6.30 your dinner is ready to be chomped.. i usually do the cooking in my house(even though i married a chef) but i will ask him to have dinner ready and on the table for when i get in.. if its a case that you work later than that do try and have your dinner in work...where there is a weill there is a way..

also drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday

im gonna make friday night my treat night after weigh in
    have a great night :)

well done again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    here is the link you should all be so proud
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddHUtOWJKY1pTTGxCNVUzaXk4RjV3dnc&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0
  • Pidders89
    Options
    CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 2

i am sooooooooooo happy for each and every one of you on the weight loss some people managed to lose over 4 lb !!!!!!!!

so for next week...
    the challenge is that you are NOT to eat after 7pm every night(you can start this from tomorrow).. iknow this is hard because some of you prob dont get in till 6 or 7 but i want you to really really try and get prepared so that if your in the door at 6.30 your dinner is ready to be chomped.. i usually do the cooking in my house(even though i married a chef) but i will ask him to have dinner ready and on the table for when i get in.. if its a case that you work later than that do try and have your dinner in work...where there is a weill there is a way..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddHUtOWJKY1pTTGxCNVUzaXk4RjV3dnc&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0

OO may be a bit tough but gunna try my best and get on the ball when i get home :D xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 2

so for next week...

OO may be a bit tough but gunna try my best and get on the ball when i get home :D xxxx
  • JENNIFERTOPS
    JENNIFERTOPS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Going to find this one tough as i don't get in from work until 6.45 every night (apart from weekends)
    :(
    so im going to be aiming for 7.15pm

Good luck guys :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    just give it your best shot ... you need to be finished eating at least 3 hours before you go to bed...
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    just give it your best shot ... you need to be finished eating at least 3 hours before you go to bed...
    Yes will do
    BUT
    Normally i eat about 7.00 - 7.15 then go to bed about 9 coz i have to wake up at 5.30am for work. :(
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wahhh.... :cry: that means I will miss my evening ice cream snack. I'll have to think about this. I guess I can try it - it is only a week... I've never used this "smiley" in a post but I think it is apprproiae when I think about andreaie setting this week's challenge: :devil: Just kidding!! If I didn't love it (and the effect) I wouldn't be here. :laugh:
  • andreaie
    Options
    Wahhh.... :cry: that means I will miss my evening ice cream snack. I'll have to think about this. I guess I can try it - it is only a week... I've never used this "smiley" in a post but I think it is apprproiae when I think about andreaie setting this week's challenge: :devil: Just kidding!! If I didn't love it (and the effect) I wouldn't be here. :laugh:

your right thats a great attitude it is only 1 week out of our lives mmmm im gonna have to think of some really hard mini ones if i want to live up to my name... lol:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • andreaie
    Options
    Yes will do
    BUT
    Normally i eat about 7.00 - 7.15 then go to bed about 9 coz i have to wake up at 5.30am for work. :(

try aim for a little earlier if you can :) this challenge means no food at all after 7 but you can have water...
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    Excited for this weeks challenge, I try not to eat after 6 even if that means packing a sandwich. My husband however chops unk cereal and nutterbutters and milk next to me in bed until like 1 am, so hard but thus far have resisted!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    For some strange reason I can not get the link to open up?!?! Could someone please tell me what the I am doing wrong? :tongue:

Thanks
    Lisa
  • applechild
    Options
    for me it's impossibile.. I go to bed at 1am sometimes at 2am...
    come home only at 21pm.. usually at at 21:30.. it's just impossible for me to not eat anything from 17:30(meal at 15pm, little snack at 17:30pm...).
    But I already having my internal law 'nothing after 22pm'. :)