count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there's anything special we have to do weekly or daily.. today I have to skip my exercises since I'm having an exam and are studying all day long, instead, I'll catch up in the other days for this 'lost' day. At least, I'm inside my kcal. :)

I know drinking is essential, but.. does it really help us to lose weight? o.O

it does help with losing weight.. when you eat anything salty your body obsorbes all the water in your body so when you drink it your body realeases any toxins and water that its storring.. also if you dont drink water you body holds onto every little bit that it gets and that will make you gain weight so drink as much of it as you can...
    the main challenge shoude be on page one or 2 of this thread its basically to weigh all your carbs and saty under 150g a day with one carb free day :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    wekk done girls your all doing great and your all really pushing yourselves i have notice a lot of people weighing them selves a lot this week but they have had weight loss but id rather we all weigh in once a week... think im gonna have to put this in a challenge(it will prob be the hardest for all of us because were all addicted to the scales) anyway

TODAYS MINI CHALLENGE.. 50 SQUATS AND 5 MINS OF PLANKS( DO THESE IN 15-20 SECOND REPS AND SPREAD THEM OUT THEY ARE SOOOO HARD)

AS USUAL DO WHAT YOU CAN AND PUSH YOUR SELF A LITTLE HARDER TODAY IN YOUR WORK OUT AIM FOR THAT EXTRA 50 CALS ON THE TREAD MILL OR WHAT EVER EXERCISE IT IS YOU DO..

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU ALL GET ON ON FRIDAY FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ALREADY THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF WEIGH LOSS :) HAPPY DAYS

HAVE A GREAT DAY I SHALL TALK TO YOU ALL LATER XXXXX
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    wekk done girls your all doing great and your all really pushing yourselves i have notice a lot of people weighing them selves a lot this week but they have had weight loss but id rather we all weigh in once a week... think im gonna have to put this in a challenge(it will prob be the hardest for all of us because were all addicted to the scales) anyway

TODAYS MINI CHALLENGE.. 50 SQUATS AND 5 MINS OF PLANKS( DO THESE IN 15-20 SECOND REPS AND SPREAD THEM OUT THEY ARE SOOOO HARD)

AS USUAL DO WHAT YOU CAN AND PUSH YOUR SELF A LITTLE HARDER TODAY IN YOUR WORK OUT AIM FOR THAT EXTRA 50 CALS ON THE TREAD MILL OR WHAT EVER EXERCISE IT IS YOU DO..

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU ALL GET ON ON FRIDAY FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ALREADY THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF WEIGH LOSS :) HAPPY DAYS

HAVE A GREAT DAY I SHALL TALK TO YOU ALL LATER XXXXX

ooo may try and do some in work and then the rest when i get in, although i've been tempted i haven't weighed myself, hoping for a loss but i know T.O.M might have something to say about that!

xxxx
  • tyem1
    tyem1 Posts: 20
    Options
    My last couple of days have been pretty ordinary.....need to pull my finger out and get on with this....funny how a change of routines throws everything out.....holidays from work have thrown me this week...ok....tomorrow back on track with food and will catch up so that I am up to date with challenges!!
  • applechild
    Options
    I had an anxiety attack today....
    I ate two sausages, cocconuts and an icecream, only in the morning.. it was sooo hot, I was soo hungry.. and I already took only from this 600 kcal! I feel so ashamed..
    :(
    trying to be more careful these days, and do a bit of extra workout!!

daily carbs 150gr are liiike.. pasta, bread, rice and such? It's the only thing, no restrictions on proteins etc? I'll see page 1 and 2 now :)
    And will do the squat-plank-challenge today!
  • andreaie
    Options
    good god i was in such a hurry this morning writing the task and trying to reply to peoples post.. i just read over a few and my spelling is awful even though i know how to spell the words they came out wrong.. im sorry :)

gonna go do my squats now and 30ds..

HOPE YOUR ALL DRINKING YOUR WATER.. ITS ONLY TODAY THAT I HAVE NOTICED HOW HARD IT IS TO DRINK ALL YOUR WATER BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF THE HOUSE ALL DAY SO IM GONNA MAKE UP FOR IT NOW...
  • Pidders89
    Options
    30DS, squats, planks and belly dance practise done :D but toms come early :( grrr! lol
  • domesticservice
    Options
    I'm going to the gym late this evening, but what is a plank? I'm going to stop weighing myself every day. It's misleading.
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the gym late this evening, but what is a plank? I'm going to stop weighing myself every day. It's misleading.

Here's one description:

http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/plank.htm
  • applechild
    Options
    I drank my water, not more than 150gr carbs, did squats and planks and 50 min of bodysculpt with weights.
    I stayed under my daily kcal, but in the morning I ate too much of the wrong stuff. :(
  • andreaie
    Options
    so thats another day over guys we are getting closer to the weigh in (3 days) so we really really need to push hard for the next 3 days if we want to see maximum results on friday...

if you have had a bad day dont worry about it you can pull it back... a lot can be achieved in 3 days if you put your minds to it....

LETS DO THIS !!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i cant wait until friday to see the results :D
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day is done. Drank most of my water, did the squats, was within my calorie goal, walked at lunchtime, rode stationary bike for 30 minutes...BUT opted out on the planks - just ran out of time / motivation. :cry: Tomorrow is another day. :laugh:
  • ssansaver
    Options
    Today was a hard day for some reason. I wanted snacks all day, but even though I didn't use all my calories in the healthiest way, I did stay in my calorie limits. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  • ch1257
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge. I'm going out of town Saturday, Sep. 10th (sister is having surgery) and won't have access to a computer until I return (around 26 Sep 2011). I'll check back on here when I get back and play "catch-up". I definitely need some motivation and I think this sounds like a great idea you have!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    "Good morning guys... Today's challenge is 50 modified pushups(thought we'd take a break from our legs) idiot can do normal ones go ahead but I'm gonna be doing them on my knees.. I will ask if someone can put this on the thread as I don't have access to a computer.. Thanks guys do your best I'll be back later to see how your all doing xxxx"

That's a message from Andreaie, good luck guys :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Im definatley doing the modified ones today haha im rubbish at normal push ups!
  • Charlene_91
    Options

Snap lol!!! Wouldn't get past 2 :(
  • Pidders89
    Options

Snap lol!!! Wouldn't get past 2 :(

lol me either! my arms would be like jelly! not strong enough yet hehe xx
  • applechild
    Options
    today will be my carb-free day..as I decided it, my mother started making pasta, buyed bread, was making homemade yummy crackers... :sick: :grumble:

Is anybody else struggling with the 8 cups of water, or only me?

Speaking of challenge, I so not have strength in my arms.. doing so many, even with the modified version is terrible. xD I'll try it though, if I'm not able, I'll just do the rest with situps or squats!