count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I love all these challenges...Keep em coming. Get my gallon of water a day! ITS ALL GOOD!!:drinker:
    ive got a new regime with my water, ive worked out 4 of the bottles i use is equal amount to what we should be having so i have 2 in work and then 2 when i get home :D
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Just checking in...I am doing good with the not eating after 7:00 part of the challenge...as far as the mini challenges, that is another story. I find it challenging to fit in ANY exercise in my day since I leave for work around 6:15 a.m. and arrive home around 6:15 p.m. I have definitely been keeping up with what I normally do - zumba at the gym some days, walking or using my exercise bike every other day. I have been TRYING to do the daily challenges, and I really want to push myself with this Christmas challenge, but I'll be honest - I am not gung ho with the exercise. Last night, I did the jumping jacks and lunges, then rode my exercise bike. I was planning on doing the superwomans after that, but it was getting late and I just wanted to relax for awhie before bed.

I know, I know - I am whining. :sad: I will try my best to do today's mini challenge, but again, it is going to be difficult. My son and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner, and by the time we visit for awhile and they leave, I'll be in the same boat again when I will squeeze in some exercise, but probably not my "usual" PLUS all the things listed in the challenge. I don't think it is unreasonable to want to relax and read the paper or watch a little TV.

Sorry guys - I don't want to be a slacker, but I just wanted to share where I am at with this. Congrats to all of you who are still so very enthusiastic. :flowerforyou: Although, has anyone else noticed that there seem to be quite a few members of our challenge who aren't around on the forum?

Have a great day everyone!!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Just checking in...I am doing good with the not eating after 7:00 part of the challenge...as far as the mini challenges, that is another story. I find it challenging to fit in ANY exercise in my day since I leave for work around 6:15 a.m. and arrive home around 6:15 p.m. I have definitely been keeping up with what I normally do - zumba at the gym some days, walking or using my exercise bike every other day. I have been TRYING to do the daily challenges, and I really want to push myself with this Christmas challenge, but I'll be honest - I am not gung ho with the exercise. Last night, I did the jumping jacks and lunges, then rode my exercise bike. I was planning on doing the superwomans after that, but it was getting late and I just wanted to relax for awhie before bed.

I know, I know - I am whining. :sad: I will try my best to do today's mini challenge, but again, it is going to be difficult. My son and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner, and by the time we visit for awhile and they leave, I'll be in the same boat again when I will squeeze in some exercise, but probably not my "usual" PLUS all the things listed in the challenge. I don't think it is unreasonable to want to relax and read the paper or watch a little TV.

Sorry guys - I don't want to be a slacker, but I just wanted to share where I am at with this. Congrats to all of you who are still so very enthusiastic. :flowerforyou: Although, has anyone else noticed that there seem to be quite a few members of our challenge who aren't around on the forum?

Have a great day everyone!!

yes i noticed it aswell some people havent posted on the forum at all only the same few but i hope there keeping it up and if you notice on the link a lot of people havent giving me there weigh either so im gonna delete them next week if i dont get anything from them... dont worry about not keeping up with all the exercise sometimes i miss one or two we still have 14 weeks you are still doing your own so thats all that matters... :)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Carb Free day tomorrow...I am actually looking forward to it & I already have my menu planned :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    I've been chosen today for the Mini Challenge so here goes.....

Bicycle Crunches x50
    Straight Leg Kicks x 50
    Hip Lifts x50
    20min brisk walk

Also don't forget to drink your water and eat by 7pm....

Just to say everyone is doing great, Well done :)
    omg are you seriosly trying to kill us!!!

better get started ha :) thanks for this great challenge and i mean challenge in every sense of the word!!

xx
  • andreaie
    Options
    Did the butt clenches at work like everyone else....til I realized someone was looking at me...apparantly I look like I am doing something else....next time I will do them at home....lmao!
    hahahahahaha
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i gotta say i am proud of myself today!

i did the 20 minute walk but i did 15 minute walk and 5 minute run...yes i ran in public :D:D
    i did the other mini challenges ANNDDD
    i did L3 of the 30 DS....TWICE!!

:D

xxxxxx
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Hip lifts!!!!! I just did a bunch of those yesterday in my strength training class. Oh well I need a firmer booty anyway. Lol!!! Since I've been eating alot if carbs I'm going to do a carb free day today and tomorrow. Hopefully it would help with my weigh in.

Hope everyone has a great!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in on this? I'm really hoping to be close to goal by Christmas!!
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    I love this board...I think we have a great group. I have made alot of modifications to my routine and eating habits this week. I am both apprehensive and excited to get on the scales Friday. I will be so sad if I do not drop anything this wee (like last week). But excited to think of the possibilities. So, I hope everyone does great tomorrow and here's to possibilities and potential! :)
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    :smile: OH, I just wanted to get clarification...are we supposed to finish our water by 7 too?
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    OK - did the crunches, hip lifts, and leg kicks. Drank my water. Didn't eat after 7:00. Took my usual walk at lunch for 30+ minutes, and rode my stationary bike for 30 minutes. Whew! I kind of feel hungry...better head to bed. :yawn:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    morning everyone,

how you all doing? super excited about weigh day tomoro! if i lose 1 pound i am "healthy" according to BMI :D

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Im doing mine on Friday as i weigh in on Saturday mornings (Due to work :(...)
    I would love to hear your Carb free menu, i need some ideas (if you don't mind)
    :-)
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I've been chosen today for the Mini Challenge so here goes.....

Bicycle Crunches x50
    Straight Leg Kicks x 50
    Hip Lifts x50
    20min brisk walk

Also don't forget to drink your water and eat by 7pm....

Just to say everyone is doing great, Well done :)
    omg are you seriosly trying to kill us!!!

better get started ha :) thanks for this great challenge and i mean challenge in every sense of the word!!

xx

I really didn't know what to put as the challenge i was thinking all night, lol
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's weigh ins! Good luck everyone :)
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls it my turn today! Im not very good at these things so i will just do my best and hope you all like it. I think that we need to do a challenge for the arms to try and get rid of the bingo wings before christmas!!!:laugh: :wink:

So here goes:

100 bicep curls (if like me you dont have weights just use some bottles of water or tins of food)

100 Tricep Dips - get a chair and sit on it with each hand beside you legs straight then scooch butt off the chair (hold on tight) and begin to dip your butt to the floor (not touching) then back up again to the level of the chair repeat 100 times at intervals ( i did a load of these at a circuit training class on tuesday and my arms are still sore they sure do work!.

100 criss cross jumping jacks (arms and legs crisscrossing on each jump)

5 mins of skipping.

I hope that this is okay for everyone best of luck and push hard for tomorrows weigh in i am nervous :heart: and remember dont forget to drink ALL OF YOUR WATER so important try flush the system before tomorrow and DO NOT EAT AFTER 7PM
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hi Girls it my turn today! Im not very good at these things so i will just do my best and hope you all like it. I think that we need to do a challenge for the arms to try and get rid of the bingo wings before christmas!!!:laugh: :wink:

So here goes:

100 bicep curls (if like me you dont have weights just use some bottles of water or tins of food)

100 Tricep Dips - get a chair and sit on it with each hand beside you legs straight then scooch butt off the chair (hold on tight) and begin to dip your butt to the floor (not touching) then back up again to the level of the chair repeat 100 times at intervals ( i did a load of these at a circuit training class on tuesday and my arms are still sore they sure do work!.

5 mins of skipping.

I hope that this is okay for everyone best of luck and push hard for tomorrows weigh in i am nervous :heart: and remember dont forget to drink ALL OF YOUR WATER so important try flush the system before tomorrow and DO NOT EAT AFTER 7PM

Wow working us today :D not complaining though need to work to get good results tomorrow :D im going to do the challenge before i go out for a curry with my friends then when i get in i will do my 30DS (last day until ive completed it :D) and then i would have done it all ready :D i am meeting them at half 6 so dont think i would have finished eating before 7 :( but going to get the lightest curry calorie wise!

hope you all have a great day xxxx
  • tinksmum
    Options
    hi is it to late for me to join please.
    thanks
    michelle
  • Charlene_91
    Options

So here goes:

5 mins of skipping.

Wow, great challenge. Good luck everyone. :)
  • tyem1
    tyem1 Posts: 20
    Options
    i have been slack this week (i had a bit of an alcohol bender)...but been really good today and most of yesterday too....that said....how does everyone fit exercise in? i work, and am a single mum along with all my housework and food prep i struggle to find time....i like to relax at the end of the day and exercising late at night means i dont get a good sleep which i generally need at the end of the day!!!