September 1st start INSANITY HALLOWEEN LOVERS!

Options
I LOVE halloween, love dressing up and having a good old knees up! I've never been the right shape for what i've wanted to be though, so who is in for a round of Insanity starting September 1st ending just in time for halloween. Be that character you've always wanted to be!!

Post your before stats and your chosen character (if you have one) and I will edit them all onto this post.
Use the thread for support and then when finished post pictures of yourself as your character!

Replies

• Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    :cry: cant do it
  • Kenny_K
    Kenny_K Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I've been wanting to complete the Insanity DVDs for forever.

I'm not fully sure how this works, but 214pds and Life Guard.
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Woop........we have people!
    Pleased to meet you :-)
    Not sure of my weight yet as ive had a few weeks slacking so due to weigh in Thursday morning and will update.
    My character is Akasha from Queen of the Damned....eeek!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    :cry: cant do it

Aww why not?
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I lent mine out to my best friend and won't have it back before then, but I'll actually be doing the Asylum, and my last day IS Halloween, so I'm kinda in here :) Haha. I'll post my before and after stats when I start!
  • Kenny_K
    Options
    So tomorrow is our first day? Are we going to start with the fit test?
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Yep fit test tomorrow......good luck! Lets hope the 60 days and last fit test fly by!!!
  • Kenny_K
    Options
    I'm super excited! I've had Insanity now for 6 months, and I've only done the fit test and maybe one other dvd from the pack. I'm carving out 9pm everynight from my schedule to do it!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I might jump in on this.
  • mama_monkey333
    Options
    Hey Guys! My hubby and I started very 1st round of insanity Monday 8/29. . . Can I still be in? ; ) Just started fitnesspal too so gotta find a pic n get page setup stats are: 5'8" 237lbs (chunky monkey mama) . . . Supergirl costume here i come! . . . "She's got high hopes!"
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i am SOOOOO in! I do the insanity dvds here and there but haven't stuck to the schedule. so now i have a reason to! YAY! do any of you have facebook? or is there a way we can comment on each others pages to help motivate each other? i try not to get on the computer too much because then i'm sitting to long because i get sucked in. lol. so i know that when someone posts on my profile, i get an alert on my phone but not when someone posts on a thread.

current weight: 182.2lbs :-)

as for my costume...i'm thinking maybe rainbow brite. :-)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!! I do Insanity now and love it!! Let's all be in skimpy, sexy costumes for halloween!! Whoo-Hoo!!!
  • Kenny_K
    Options
    YAY! This is coming together. I've never done insanity for a week straight, this will be interesting!
  • mama_monkey333
    Options
    I have a question for you guys that have done Insanity before. . . how do i input it in my exercise diary? I've been logging it as circuit training but i'm not sure if i'm giving myself enough credit or too much credit. I do know that I have never sweated this much in my life. Diggin Deep!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have a question for you guys that have done Insanity before. . . how do i input it in my exercise diary? I've been logging it as circuit training but i'm not sure if i'm giving myself enough credit or too much credit. I do know that I have never sweated this much in my life. Diggin Deep!

The only real way to know is by wearing a heart rate monitor. If you don't have one then you just got to ball park it! I always wrote 600 in for mine. But everyone is different when it comes to calories burned.
  • mama_monkey333
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks big bunches!
  • jess_steich7
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well! Come on y'all letssss GOOOOOOO!!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else super nervous?
  • Count me in...
    Current weight 165
    height5'7"
    Costume: Pocahontas

I am excited and nervous. My sister told me that these DVD's are mad crazy! I am looking forward to it hopefully I can keep up with it.
  • sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    I have a Bodybugg and everytime I have done Insanity it has told me different calories burnt. The dvd"s vary and apparently so does my intensity. Even on the same DVD's, it has never been the same number of calories burnt twice. I guess you would have to have a monitor for ANY exercise to truly know what you burn in a day.