Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Quick weigh in 261. Down 3 lbs. I don't know how. I guess I shocked myself.:tongue:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    my weigh in is 125.1...so a bit of a loss over last week but still higher than when we started. At this rate I will never achieve my Christmas goal of 118 let alone my secret desire to be at 115.

Congrats to all who have lost!!! That is so amazing!!!

Donna

(I like this format also!!!)
    Setting up my goals for the week:

Thurs:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training:
    Total cups of water:
    Number of days under cals:
    Number of days over cals:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    So...October 2nd marked my 1 year anniversary on MFP, and I thought that I would share my progress from just THIS part of my weightloss journey...THANK YOU TO MFP AND TO ALL OF MY MFP PALS, and goodbye to 56 more pounds! WOOT!

BEFORE 10/2/10...............................................................................AFTER 10/5/11
    after1-1-1.jpg
    181lbs.................................................................................................125lbs

YOu look incredible!!! Love that the shirt is the same! New phone! New body! You look younger!!! Congrats!!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Under Calories: 6/7
    Water: 60/60
    Calories Burned: 509/3500

Well, I got the water and under calories, but kind of gave up on the calorie burn.

My weighin....drumroll please..........213.4! Down 2.4 from last week!!!!! I am VERY excited about this! (as you can tell).

Looking forward to the challenge this week!
  • annie_p
    Options
    Wish I could see your pics Tara but they are a big red X at work. I'll have to look at home this weekend! You look amazing now, I can tell you that!!

Well guys I'm a big failure this week! TOM showed up and now my weight is back up. I'm not going to record a gain so let's keep it the same as last week. :( I am going to the podiatrist this morning for my plantar fasciitis. My main goal is to get a recommendation for the right kind of shoes for my feet in this condition so I can continue to work out. I love my Brooks but they are worn out. I may also see about custom orthotics. My deductible is met and my insurance covers them at 90%!

Don't think of it as a failure...think of it as a...hiccup! Things happen, and TOM is EVIL. Hope everything get's worked out with the podiatrist! My mom has plantar fasciitis, and I think I'm making my way there.
  • annie_p
    Options
    Setting up my goals for the week:

Thurs:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training:
    Total cups of water:
    Number of days under cals:
    Number of days over cals:

(Stealing the seemingly popular setup!)
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, My official weigh in for the week is 228.4. I am starting to get back down there after my few crazy weeks at work. I am still very excited to be home and be able to schedule my workouts and plan my healthy eating a LOT more efficiently. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mommy and now my dreams are coming true. Now all I need is the babies! Speaking of that, I would love everyones thoughts and prayers next thursday. I am going in for laparoscopic surgery to take a look around my reproductive organs and correct any problems that may be going on. It is not a super serious procedure, but is done under general anesthesia and there are a lot of unknowns. I am very nervous because I have never had to do anything like this before. Following shortly after this procedure we will be starting IUI or IVF depending on the outcome of the surgery. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers in advance!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    **************************************************************************************************************
    Goal
    Progress
    T----/----F----/----S----/----S----/----M----/----T----/----W----
    Min of Strength Train:
    0/45
    ----/----
    Calories Burned:
    0/2000

/
    # Cups 'o Water:
    0/60

/-
    # of days under calories:---0/6--(net)---(.- .)/
    # of days over calories:
    0/1
    /
    **************************************************************************************************************

Todays weigh in-168.6...hoping stayed due to TOM being here all week. My eyes and shins were puffy this morning (may be water shock, lol). I just hope it isn't my new medication :(
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Final Check in for the week

Last weeks challenge numbers:
    Calories Burned: 3774/3500 ****Done****
    Cups of Water: 75/60 ****Done****
    Days Under Cal: 6/7 over on sodium every day so far and went over on calories on Saturday.

Weigh in....... Drumroll please....... 136!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! That's even being over on sodium every day too! Orange Team, I can't remember what our other team challenges were -obviously, the sodium thing didn't work so well for me though.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Wow Tara, that's an amazing transformation! Very inspiring!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Updated to this point!

Kristen (Kkhuly)--- Will definitely say a prayer for your surgery and your upcoming attempts for pregnancy and for a healthy happy pregnancy to follow! God is faithful.

Angie-- WAY .... TO ..... GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo! I'm super stoked for you!

Pat--Awesome loss this week!

Karen-- Nice loss and great job staying out of the drive-thru's I know that's hard!

Kory-- Hang in there hun! I'm proud of you for upping your water!

Annie---WOW!! You're doing awesome!

Kris--My amazing Purple Team Member!! Wow... A 50 pound loss milestone is amazing!

Donna---Hang in there! It was a half pound loss...that's great! You're small already so it's harder for you to lose! I think you are amazing!

Anita...Nice job on your 0.6 loss! I know you are happy about running again too. You can do it girl!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    how come I can't find this week's challenges?!?!? i DO not have much time to go through the whole board if you don't mind just reposting it quick or sending me a message!??! ANYONE!!

I'm at 153.4 this morning!!! Not bad after an eventful week!!! TTYS!!! gotta work....
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options

1. Incorporate 45 minutes of strength training total for the week! (We will start this one slow in case some people aren't lifting.)
    This can include free weights, weight machines, or using yourself (i.e. pushups, squats, etc..), resistence bands..etc... You get the picture. :0) THanks for the suggestion! :0) I love it!

2. Go OVER calories for 1 day! YES>.. GO OVER.... But...lets keep it real and don't go over by more than 300 calories! The other 6 days we are trying to stay under! (those who are ALWAYS under..this may help trick your body..and it gives us others a little day to play with not being perfect! :0) )

3. Burn at least 2000 calories!

4. 60 Cups of water for the week total!

There you have it! These are your challenges for the week! We can do all of these! :0) Be strong ladies!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    THANKS KAE!!! I just printed & will get on that!!! I'm getting busier @ work, which is a GREAT thing- my father & I run an insurance agency & things weren't going so well for a while- so i'm happy to be busy- but also jealous of all you guys who get to check in all the time!! I try to do my best from my phone but that does't allow me access to this board!

What do you guys all do for a living?! Do you work part-time, full-time, unemployeed, SAHM?!? I find it tough to check in daily since I do work full time & drive 80 miles a day round-trip to work:( Also, then get home & have a 2 yr old to keep busy with!!

SO please don't' go hatin' on a sista' (ewww) who is trying her hardest to be a supportive teammate- even if on NOT on "the" board- I still am ON BOARD!!!!

thinking of you all!!!
    jojo
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello ladies! Hope everyone is well this week! catching up with everyone as i finally have some spare time! Have been reading the thread but not had time to comment!

Tara: well done on your one year on mfp! you look fabulous! all your hard work is paying off!

Suzanne: i saw your pics as well, and wow you look amazing too! keep it up

Melinda: i usually gain 2lbs during tom too, so dont worry it will come off. probably just water retention. hope you get some answers to help your foot.

kris1085: sorry i dont know your name, well done on your loss this week! 50lbs is a great achievement! i started mfp in jan too! so well done to you!

Anita: a loss is a loss, no matter how big or small! every little helps! so keep up the good work

KaeChelle: well done on your loss this week! i dont think i got close to getting to some of my goals either! lol

NEcamper47: wow! 3lbs is a fab loss. well done

Annie P- well done on your weightloss!

kkuhly: keeping my fingers crossed for your lap surgery. Hope all is well and you get to start planning the family you deserve

kory: hope the puffiness is just time of month and nothing serious. dont worry about staying the same, its so difficult to lose around time of month, i tend to put on 2-4lbs! but it does come off!

My orange girlies!
    Dee: hang in there, it will happen! 118 is achievable by then!
    Angie: well done! oh i bet im over sodium too!

sorry if i missed anyone!

Tausha: thanks for starting the group! everyone on here is amazing and so supportive of one another! just what i needed to keep myself accountable and get back into shape!

AFM: Total water: 68/60 DONE
    Exercise: 1211 /3500 (very short on goal, but i only count running/ zumba as exercise)
    total days under: 7/7

Oh and the best part: Im back! woohoo, im now 121 lbs! which means ive had a 3lb weight loss since last week. part of it is water retention due to tom but i dont care! 1 more pound to my goal of 120lbs! my maintainance range is 120-124 but if im honest i prefer being 120, so may look to get down to 118-119 and change my range. Im in no hurry, im just glad im back on track after the past few weeks of birthday etc!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    jojo--- Nobody's a Hatin! lol... I'm so happy to have you with us! Don't worry... I think we understand when people have to work, family, etc... I think the comments are mainly for those who never check in and eventually are removed from the challenge b/c they don't even post their weight.

Oh..and if you ever need to find the challenges, you don't have to read all the way through the "threads"... Go to my profile page and search through my activity on the right side of the screen... I post there too..its much easier to find.

I try to always post it on Wednesdays.... Oh, and amazing job on your loss this week! :0)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Mariam... way to go hun!! How cool you are back to maintenance weight! AWESOME!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    jojo--- Nobody's a Hatin! lol... I'm so happy to have you with us! Don't worry... I think we understand when people have to work, family, etc... I think the comments are mainly for those who never check in and eventually are removed from the challenge b/c they don't even post their weight.

Oh..and if you ever need to find the challenges, you don't have to read all the way through the "threads"... Go to my profile page and search through my activity on the right side of the screen... I post there too..its much easier to find.

I try to always post it on Wednesdays.... Oh, and amazing job on your loss this week! :0)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Mariam... way to go hun!! How cool you are back to maintenance weight! AWESOME!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm going with my weight from my normal WI yesterday...and will continue to use my Wed weights from here on out, it just makes it easier for me :smile:
    # of Cups of Water: 84/60 ~done
    # of Days UC: 6/5 ~done
    # of calories burned: 2227/3500 ~not quite...but I am ok with this number
    WEEKLY WI: 125.0lbs for a loss of -0.8lbs

Renee-you did great this week!

Chris-great job on your loss this week and since January!!! feels great doesn't it?!

Anita-thanks, and great job on showing the scale who's boss this week!

Tausha-have a safe and fun vacay!

Donna-way to have a loss this week!! and thanks for your comment on my pics...I was wondering if anyone would notice the diff phone!! :laugh:

Kristen-good luck on your procedure...laproscopic surgery is a piece-o-cake and you will do fine!:flowerforyou:

Angie-thanks girl!! and CONGRATS on you loss!!!

Jojo-great job on the loss this week...you rock!! As far as my job...I work full time, Sun-Tues 12 hour night shifts, am a single mom of a pre-teen son and 2 pups!! Gotta love being busy right?! LOL let's kick this weeks goals in the *kitten* shall we?! WOOT!:drinker:

Miriam-CONGRATS to you on your huge loss this week!!! that sooooooooo rocks! and I p.s. I won't tell the hubby if you change your goals!!!! LOL:wink:

:heart: CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO MET THE GOALS THIS WEEK, AND WHO HAVE HAD A LOSS!!! it's all about pushing through and doing your best...if you do your best you will succeed!!! GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!
    p.s. thanks for all of the nice comments on my pics...i really appreciate it!!:heart:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET THE THREAD WILL BE RUNNING OUT SOON!!!! AND YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LINK TO GET TO THE NEW ONE...AND THEN POST OR *BUMP* TO KEEP IT MARKED!!!

# of Cups of Water: ?/60
    # of days UC: ?/6 (cheat day on~?)
    # of calories burned: ?/2000
    # of min on ST: ?/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/12-TBA
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh-in is 179.5lb (81.4kg) same as last week. What a long day gave in to child portion of fish & chips for dinner tonight