Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 10
    Total cups of water: 26
    Number of days under cals: 1
    Number of days over cals: 2

Did better today, got a good phone call, that we'll hopefully still be good until the end of the month I can only hope that it's forgotten...
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    UPDATING! (note to self~caught up through Sat exercise and Fri "diet")

# of Cups of Water: 18/60
    # of days UC: 2/6 (cheat day on~10/7)
    # of calories burned: 687/2000
    # of min on ST: 20/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/12-TBA

Miriam-sounds like we work with similar pts!! :wink:

Laura-I feelya...before my vacay in Aug I was down to 123.8, this past Wed I finally got back down to 125....boy it takes a long time! GEESH! :grumble:

Pat-you can do it!!! Maybe try 15min of ST and THEN hit the pool afterwards?!

Kelli-glad to see that you are in the right direction again...kick some butt this week girl!

Suzanne-It is OK to have a cheat...it will help you get back in the right mind set again! depriving yourself EVERYDAY will only hurt you in the end...everything in moderation right?! You are doing great and you did NOT let the team down :flowerforyou: with your cheat out of the way, I know that you will kill it for the rest of the week :smile:

Kae-AWESOME JOB!!!! HUGE step towards your lifestyle change!!! WTG!:drinker:
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Setting up my goals for the week:

Thurs: 12 water
    Fri: 8 water
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 0/45
    Total cups of water: 20/60
    Number of days under cals: 2/7
    Number of days over cals: 0/1

Stealing the format too. Guess it will be easier for me to fill and see same format as others.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Weekly Challenge...

10/06- 9 cups water, 155 calories burned
    10/07- 6 cups water, 0 burned
    10/08- 8 cups water, 775 calories burned
    10/09-
    10/10-
    10/11-
    10/12-

Total mins of strength- 0/45
    Total cups of water- 23/60
    Days under calories- 3/6
    Days over calories- 0/1
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ok Ladies..

I've updated the chart and I'm about to email it out. You will see we had SEVERAL miss weigh ins this week. A couple have told me why..(Rynatnat..) but the others are in hiding! haha..

I'm leaving for vacation today...

Will try my best to be good. This is the FIRST real vacation I've had in 6 years!!! AND..only the 2nd time in 2 whole years I will have been away from my little boy. Well deserved, I think....haha... I will miss my little man, but he will have a blast with the grandparents and it will be good for me and the hubby to reconnect.. We are excited. Ok..LOVE TO YOU

I've gotta finish packing!

Tausha
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Thurs: Strength 15 mins, 988 Calories burned, 12 Glasses of Water, under 686 Cals today
    Fri: Strength 0 mins, 397 Calories burned, 8 Glasses of Water, under 381 Cals today
    Sat: Strength 0 mins, 0 Cals burned (dayoff), 7 Glasses of Water, over 98 Cals today
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 15/45
    Total Calories burned: 1385 /2000
    Total cups of water: 27/60
    Number of days under cals: 2/6
    Number of days over cals: 1/1
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    10/06- 9 cups water, 155 calories burned
    10/07- 6 cups water, 0 burned
    10/08- 8 cups water, 775 calories burned
    10/09- 10 cups water, 142 calories burned
    10/10-
    10/11-
    10/12-

Total mins of strength- 13/45
    Total cups of water- 33/60
    Days under calories- 3/6
    Days over calories- 0/1
    Calories burned- 1072/2000
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Here is the chart. Let me know if there are any errors. I changed the format a little. I don't think I can fit all the weeks from Sept 1 to Nov 24 on here, so what I did was put the starting weight, previous weight, and current weight. I still have the other document saved if you like that better with the dates. I can see if I can make it work, but I thought I'd see how this looks. It also shows the loss for the week and the total loss since the beginning.

butterballbabies-6.jpg
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA - it's been crazy busy since just before our little HM Vacation. We decided we can't really consider it our HM since TOM started WAY early & decided to plague me an extra week! On the bright side, it was nice enough to hold off on the bloating while we were at the beach so at least I looked good & was semi-confident wearing a bikini in public! Ended up also getting rid of 2 older bikini's cuz they were too big :happy: I did not get a new one tho since I decided I need to firm up a bit more & next time we go to the beach I hope to be at that point :happy: So we took our few days off as just that - a few days off & our first vaca in almost 1 year. We're hoping to get away for a bit later this year when TOM cooperates for a real HM :wink:

So anyways: My updates - did not do so well on the last challenge due to vaca, TOM & just general craziness! But I plan on kickin' it on this weeks'. So, in the spirit of the Butterballs, also borrowing the format :happy:

10-6 Thurs: I was almost under & then added in a bunch of Wholegrain cheese puffs & went over by about 100! 1367 calories burned doing cardio & strength training AM/PM workouts: approx 50 mins strength: 16 cups water
    10-7 Fri: I was under calories, just couldn't eat more since I needed to fast for a religious holiday. Did burn 1130 calories doing cardio & strength training in the AM: approx 60 mins was strength training: 14 cups water
    10-8 Sat: No exercise due to fasting: ate 1 meal which was dinner to break the fast, pretty sure it took me over my 1200 cals for the day as I made Chocolate Chip Cookie brownies for desert & ate 2 1/2 plus my Mum's Ginger Spice Cake: I'd estimate water at about 8 cups since I couldn't drink much during the day & didn't want to go on a binge once the fast ended :laugh:
    10-9 Sun: I'll post update later: so far I'm planning on being under cals. Will be going to gym after work with Hubby & plan on pumping upper body so that should be some good strength training :happy:
    10-10 Mon:
    10-11 Tues:
    10-12 Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 110/45 (oops, I'm over & still got a few more days to pump iron!)
    Total cups of water: 38/60
    Number of days under cals: 1/7 (probably be 2/7 later today)
    Number of days over cals: 2/7
    Calories burned- 2497/2000

No weight change for me: but am noticing some serious firming & muscle building so I'll take my NSV over the scale any day :wink:
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Here is the chart. Let me know if there are any errors. I changed the format a little. I don't think I can fit all the weeks from Sept 1 to Nov 24 on here, so what I did was put the starting weight, previous weight, and current weight. I still have the other document saved if you like that better with the dates. I can see if I can make it work, but I thought I'd see how this looks. It also shows the loss for the week and the total loss since the beginning.

butterballbabies-6.jpg

Looks great Karen, thanks again for posting it!

Laura
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    10/6-18 cups water, 386 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/7-15 cups water, 288 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, over calories
    10/8-12 cups water, 1200 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/9-
    10/10-
    10/11-
    10/12-

Total-45 cups water, 1874 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, 2/7 days under calories
  • tjradd73
    Options
    UPDATING! (note to self~caught up through Sun exercise, cals, ST and not water or walks)

# of Cups of Water: 28/60
    # of days UC: 3/6 (cheat day on~10/7)
    # of calories burned: 1000/2000
    # of min on ST: 20/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/12-TBA

Tausha-thanks for the chart this week! and have fun on your vacay!

Karen-I like the new chart better...thanks for posting it!

TEAM YELLOW-great job on the losses....we all did great this week! Chan....where ya at?!

Great job to everyone with a loss this week....and nice to see some good numbers for the new challenge so far too!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    10/6-18 cups water, 386 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/7-15 cups water, 288 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, over calories
    10/8-12 cups water, 1200 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/9-15 cups water, 1100 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/10-
    10/11-
    10/12-

Total-60 cups water, 2974 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, 3/7 days under calories

Keep it up ladies..we're almost half way there!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Thurs: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Fri: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Sat: Under Calories by 57, 10 cups of water, 10 minutes of strength
    Sun: Under Calories by 270(oops!) 12 cups of water, 0 strength
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 10
    Total cups of water: 38
    Number of days under cals: 2
    Number of days over cals: 2

Did better today, got a good phone call, that we'll hopefully still be good until the end of the month I can only hope that it's forgotten...
    [/quote]
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    The table looks great!!! thanks! Congratulations to all who have lost weight! Special shout out to Mariam who lost #3! Since she is in her maintenance range, that is amazing!

Happy Yom Kippur Nat! (I am assuming this is correct)

Have a blast on the vacation Tausha!!!

Here are my updates! Yesterday evening I had a headache that was so bad. I realized that I had a headache really bad about a month ago and I have decided to start keeping track. It may be hormonal. I have not had a menses in 10 months but that doesn't mean that I might not be having cyclical hormonal fluctuations.

Thurs: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 260 cals burned - , under cals by 10
    Fri: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 475 cals burned - , under cals by 103
    Sat: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 213 cals burned - , over cals by 187
    Sun: strength training: 0 , H2O - 2 cups , 340 cals burned - , under cals by 408
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 1288/2000
    Total cups of water: 23/60
    Number of days under cals: 3/7
    Number of days over cals: 1/7
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Karen - You've done a spectacular job on the table - thank you so much!

Thurs: Strength 15 mins, 988 Calories burned, 12 Glasses of Water, under 686 Cals today
    Fri: Strength 0 mins, 397 Calories burned, 8 Glasses of Water, under 381 Cals today
    Sat: Strength 0 mins, 0 Cals burned (dayoff), 7 Glasses of Water, over 98 Cals today
    Sun: Strength 0 mins, 452 Cals burned, 11 Glasses of Water, Under 622 Cals today
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 15/45
    Total Calories burned: 1837 /2000
    Total cups of water: 38/60
  • tjradd73
    Options
    nice job so far ladies!!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym for the first time in 2 months. I mostly exercise at home and have been considering dropping the gym membership because I'm just too lazy to go. I'm not sure why I resist it so much. I feel so much better when I go!

awesome!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Update through Sunday:

Thurs: over cals a little bit, but it was with healthy food so I'm ok with it! Couldn't resist my raw almonds! 7 cups of water.
    Fri: didn't track cals, 10 cups water.
    Sat: didn't track cals, 6 cups water, 905 calories burned
    Sun: didn't track cals, 3 cups water, 181 calories burned
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 1086/2000
    Total cups of water: 26/60
    Number of days under cals: ?/7
    Number of days over cals: ?/7
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Wow, go away for a few days, and I end up on page 2 of a new thread! Holy cow, you guys ROCK!! Here's my update through this mornings workout.

Thurs: under calories, burned 463 calories, 0 minutes strength, 9 cups water
    Fri: burned 680 calories, 30 minutes strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Sat: 0 calories burned, 0 minutes strength, over calories, not nearly enough water (5???) and didn't close out diary
    Sun: 215 calories burned, 0 minutes strength(unless you count pushing a vacuum!), under calories, 7 cups water
    Mon: 700 calories burned, 35 minutes strength
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total calories burned:2058 /2000
    Total mins of strength training: 65/45
    Total cups of water: 30/60