Done for today
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Did 200 today - figured it was time to step it up
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Done. Added an extra 50 to make up for that cookie....couldn't do anymore though because my cardio class kicked my butt today! :ohwell:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Done early today thanks to a web meeting I had to attend. I did all 100 during it. :laugh:
  • sparkie63
    Options
    Im in!
  • rachemn
    Options
    100 done for the day plus my body sculpt class! Some day my thighs will thank me for this! :laugh:
  • rachemn
    Options
    Oh thank God I'm done! lol
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    100 squats non stop? I could do that easily I think incorporated into a circuit training routine, ie. 30-35 squats, then other exercises in a set then back to squats again until I reach 100.. but to do 100 non stop might be another story
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    100 squats non stop? I could do that easily I think incorporated into a circuit training routine, ie. 30-35 squats, then other exercises in a set then back to squats again until I reach 100.. but to do 100 non stop might be another story

I do 2 sets of 50. I think I could do 100 non-stop but that wouldn't fit my schedule since I do them on my breaks at work (50 in the morning and 50 in the afternoon)
  • rachemn
    Options
    I am not where I can do just one set of 100 either. I do 50 then some weights and then another 50. Or 50 in the morning and 50 later in the day.

I've done my 100 for today and a half hour of weights. I'm about to do another 100 and another half hour of weights. Then I think I'll get on the elliptical for an hour. I really need to make up for my tv/binge eating episode yesterday! Seriously who eats 1000 cals of snacks in one late night session????