Why do men

Options

Replies

• PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This post is EXACTLY why The Little Rascals created the He-Man Woman Haterz Club......

This is true!!!!!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    men always have to be on their schedule??????? They have to eat when they want to eat and we cook it for them. They need to **** and drink when they want.......sex when they want...cuz God forbid you want it at night and they want it in the morning....but we always give in. Its frustrating cuz you thing you are dealing with an adult but have to stoop to a child level with men cuz they do not know what compromise means and have to stomp about not getting their way.

Sorry....maybe this was a childish vent but am sure i;m not the only one that has had these arguments! So frustrating....The world doesn't revolve around testosterone!

Simple, stop giving in. If you want to change a behavior, stop supporting it. Appeasement doesn't work for anybody in the long run.

I'm very much into a routine with exercise but it doesn't interfere with day-to-day life, well other than mine. I eat when I'm hungry which is about the same time everyday, so it's semi-routine I guess but I do cook for myself because I eat specific things.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    If you aren't doing things exactly to how and when he wants them, maybe he has the wrong house or should find another.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have these moments in my house too. This is how I handle them: He wants something to eat...I say something like "I will make dinner in a little while. If you're going to starve, do it yourself." :) And he hasn't left me yet so I think this might be a winner. :drinker:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I usually call the shots for sex.

Goes a little something like:

Him: "Hey babe, how was your day?"

Me: "Yeah, good, take off your pants."

Hahaha. My respect o' meter just way WAY WAY up for you ;)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    These topics always pee me off a bit. You have a problem with your partner, so you widen it out to 50% of the entire population of Earth?!
    Even if EVERY man you'd ever met was like that, you are talking about 1% of the population. If that was a science experiment you'd say the sample was far too small to be representative.

People are often far too quick to try to pin faults on some wider general characteristic. I am certainly nothing like you describe.

Sorry to have a go but it just gets my goat when I am essentially being judged by the actions of someone with whom, for all we know, only has gender in common!

Are you PMSing too?
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    24a29982.jpg

LMAO!!! so wrong yet so funny!!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Because he thinks he gets away with it....until I sock him right where it hurts the most....the wallet!

I ALWAYS get my way too! :wink:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Silly girl.. questioning a man. Lol! How cute.
    :wink:

Can I speak?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    men always have to be on their schedule??????? They have to eat when they want to eat and we cook it for them. They need to **** and drink when they want.......sex when they want...cuz God forbid you want it at night and they want it in the morning....but we always give in. Its frustrating cuz you thing you are dealing with an adult but have to stoop to a child level with men cuz they do not know what compromise means and have to stomp about not getting their way.

Sorry....maybe this was a childish vent but am sure i;m not the only one that has had these arguments! So frustrating....The world doesn't revolve around testosterone!
    Must be with the wrong men.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Always give in? I'd like to know what race of creatures you belong to because I have never heard a woman use those words together in a sentence-ever.

We did give you voting privileges, what more do you want. shees
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    When my man tells me "I'm hungry"... I say "go make something to eat"...

When he tries to turn me down on sex... I sucky sucky and win LOL
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    "Why do women generalize? They expect others to eat when THEY want them to eat. They want sex at night instead of the morning and refuse it any other way. They're always b*tching about men. They have to have things their way, otherwise they'll whine about it."

Do you see how silly this is? Seriously, if a man posted a topic similar to this against women, best believe he'd have his balls handed to him within the next few minutes because a lot of women would be crying sexism. I don't understand why some women expect to be treated fairly and then turn around and generalize to make men look like complete idiots who would be nowhere without a woman.
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Millions and millions of years of evolution baby... don't fight it. It's the natural order of things....
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Funny how in my relationship it is the other way around. I think it is because i have the vagina.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Dang my wife and I have been doing it all wrong, no wonder were happy and not miserable being married. Okay Hoots, we need to work on being miserable like other couples are. Okay so no more me doing most of the cooking, no more eating together based on each of our schedules, no more doing chores together no more mutual emjoyment, there that should make us a better couple.
    As a member of the male gender, if your male partner is not meeting you half way send his derrier back to mommy and daddy and tell them to get it right, or give you a refund! Were all in this together whether its losing weight or a relationship and if his needs outweigh yours something needs fixin'. Just sayin',....have a nice day and tell him to make his own sammich....:huh:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    How are you communicating to us from 1955? That's amazing!

lol <3
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    This should clear things up...

3191826wifeshirt.jpg

This shirt is the best thing ever made.
  • tweetiekrs
    Options
    How are you communicating to us from 1955? That's amazing!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I love this!

:-)

And I LOOOOOVE the cat in your profile pic!
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    Repeat after me:
    Make your own got damn sammich.

yeah...um, you said "we always give in". Thats ur problem in a nutshell. Why should they think ur unhappy with the way they act if you let them act that way?