Why do men

Options
1235»

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Dang my wife and I have been doing it all wrong, no wonder were happy and not miserable being married. Okay Hoots, we need to work on being miserable like other couples are. Okay so no more me doing most of the cooking, no more eating together based on each of our schedules, no more doing chores together no more mutual emjoyment, there that should make us a better couple.
    As a member of the male gender, if your male partner is not meeting you half way send his derrier back to mommy and daddy and tell them to get it right, or give you a refund! Were all in this together whether its losing weight or a relationship and if his needs outweigh yours something needs fixin'. Just sayin',....have a nice day and tell him to make his own sammich....:huh:

exactly... my husband and i have agreed ... based on the prvious agreement that if one person doesn't work they do house chores.

so our current agreement is I become the six digit sugah momma and he will be my mexican house boy. I think its a beautiful arrangement. :devil: