are you 5'4"? do you want to lose 5 pounds in september? yes

Options

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I think my starting weight is about 186. I would love to be 180 by the end of September. My first "ultimate" goal is 170 by Christmas (of course I would love that by Thanksgiving but wanted to be realistic). I love this mini goal!!! Working really hard at this but I'm a little worried this week as certain female friends are coming to visit!!!
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Well MFP predicts I will be 113 in 5 weeks usually, so this seems attainable! I am 120 now. I tend to lose more weight than my 1 lb goal though, as I don't log exercise less than 200 cals.
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ive just set myself some rules for this week one of my meals per day has to be carb free.

im not eating enough fruit and veg so for this week i will only snack on that

i will not drink diet coke :)

These are the rules I am trying to stick to as well I think the carb one will be the hardest for me. I am gonig to avoid, potatos, rice and pasta for dinner as I have special k for breaky and cruskits for lunch almost every day!
  • rhearose
    Options
    can i join? im 5'4" current weight 120 lbs would love to be 115 at the end of the month. Currently im day 5 of level 1 30ds and cutting my calories to 1200.

good luck to us
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    RIGHT GUYS.... FOR SOME OF YOU ITS NOW THE 7TH!!

start posting your new weights!!!!!

i technically should have gained half a pound as i ate an excess of just under 2000 over the whole week. however im hoping my body will be nice to me and i will have maintained. next week though... 2 pounds!!!!!

i dont weight in till the morning.

good luck guys :)
  • nikki2609
    Options
    weighed!! no loss but no gain either (despite TOM) so im pleased, extra water this week and hopefully will get a good result next week. good luck ladies xx
  • Hey I wouldn't mind joining this. Officially I only weigh myself on the 1st of the month, but actually I sneak weigh-ins in more often :) On 1 September I was 190lbs and this morning I am 188lbs, so I was pleased with that.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ok. End of week one......I gained a pound! Water weight maybe, but up a pound anyways. So now am at 205.5 with goal of 199 for September. Ugh! Oh well, it's a new week.
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 133. I will try hard to be at 128 by the end of September. This will be tough as my lifestyle and body seem to like to hover in the low 130's. I've gotten to 128 a couple of times but it was short lived. Maybe this will provide the inspiration I need. Success to all!!!

Geez, me too!! I love when I am in the low 120's, but then gain it and stay at the low 130"s!! HATE that!!
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am 5'4" and am currently 173 I want to be 168 or less by Sept 30. How I am going to get there. 30DS and cutting down on the sweets. Good Luck everyone and help me along the way!
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I'm finding this challenge late, but will join you guys. I am 5'4 but can't see myself lower than 120, you guys are soo tiny!! I am at 130 now...........AGAIN...........and frustrated because I was at 123 for a wedding recently and felt great! So if we know just how great slim feels, why can't we stay there????? (Labor Day weekend didn't help, either)
  • vtakougang
    Options
    i'm in!
    starting - 158
    goal - 153 to 150!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 186.6
    Blaming TOM for bloating and water gain and trying really really hard not to get discouraged and just pig out. This journey is really hard for me!!!
  • cem789
    Options
    EEEK. last week . 118.3

this week 118.6

i overate the whole week by just under 2000 calories. not evenly spread though. TOM is due in 5 days. im hoping for 116 by the end of next week (16th)
  • snhatfield
    Options
    Well, I'm not 5'4" I'm 5'3" but I would LOVE to join in! I just started MFP up again and definately need the motivation to keep going and stay on track. I'm in the military so most of what I have is muscle mass so weight is hard to go by, but my goal is 130 by 01 Jan 2012 or a pant size 4.

5'3"
    Start Sept 1: 150
    Goal by Oct 1: 143
    Goal by Jan 1: 130
  • mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great Job ladies. I started at 171 on the 1st down a 1 1/2 pound to 169.5! Things are going good, especially since it was a long holiday!

My biggest problem= alcohol! However, I just had one Bloody Mary this weekend! Hope everyone has a great week!
  • cem789
    Options
    Great Job ladies. I started at 171 on the 1st down a 1 1/2 pound to 169.5! Things are going good, especially since it was a long holiday!

My biggest problem= alcohol! However, I just had one Bloody Mary this weekend! Hope everyone has a great week!

congrats :)
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Checking in I am down one pound
    SW 142
    CW 141

I can do this yes I can 4 more to go
    Good luck everyone!
  • jessrademacher
    jessrademacher Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning--I was at 183 last week, now at 181.6! Down about a pound and a half, yay!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Checking in... I've lost 1.5 lbs so far. :smile: