"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, all!

Cardio: 10 mile run, easy pace. Long run of the week. Been awhile since I've run 10 miles; felt it!

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! No bootcamp this morning one client at 11:00 and 5 clients this evening. This weekend we had a great time out together and my DD is almost totally healed from her achilles injury.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Thai last night.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Strength training:

Bench press: 3x5x75lb
    OHP: 3x5x50lb
    Pendlay Row: 3x5x75lb
    Goblet Squat: 5x5x25lb
    Flutter Kikcs: 3x20

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 2 in the evening. My DD got some bad news that another one of her favorite friends are moving away in a couple of weeks due to their father getting a transfer to Visalia. She's having 3 friends move away in a span of 5 months. She was so sad yesterday.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: I did okay.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Taking off for the beach soon for the day and night but managed to get a good workout in first with my trainer.

Yesterday: Walked/jogged with the dog 3.5 miles and ate around 1700.

Today's exercise: 15 min calisthenics warmup including pushups, planks, leg raises/clams, BW squats and lunges, cardio rope, and hanging leg raises. 55 min w/Brent including 3X 10 each side lat pole lift w/45 lbs, 3X 10 bent over row w/65 lbs, 3X 8 RDL to high pull w/65 lbs, 3X 10 bridges w/85 lbs, 2X 8 single leg RDL w/85 lbs.

Eating out tonight so I'll just do the best I can!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace with 1.5 mile tempo. 71 minutes. Gah, this heat.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! Gonna be a hot one today at about 105!!!!

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Taco Bell for dinner last night because I was too lazy to cook!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning, one at LVTC and then 3 tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 12,10,8,6 x 4 sets

Assessment: Sushi yesterday for dinner.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Came home from the beach yesterday to tons of work so didn't get a swim in.....did walk on the beach in the morning a little, but pretty leisurely. B)

Today's exercise: 25 min calisthenics warmup including pushups, planks, BW squats and lunges, situps and crunch twists w/10 lb ball, physio ball bridges and pikes, hanging leg raises and stairmaster. 60 min strength training including squats <2X 10 @ 85 lbs, 8 @ 95 lbs>, 3X 10 bent over rows w/65 lbs, 3X 10 bridges w/85 lbs, 3X 8 RDL to high row w/65 lbs, 3X 8 inverted rows, 3X 15 cable rear deltoid fly w/7.5/7.5, 3X 10 cable chest press w/20/20, leg press <15 @ 310 lbs, 10 @ 400 lbs, 8 @470 lbs, 3X 10 inner thigh @ 90..

I'm also going to swim for about half an hour while dinner is cooking. I love swimming after a tough lifting day, especially arms!

Calories about 1700 and raising my carbs slowly to 45% this week. I've been under 40% for the last couple of years.

Tomorrow's Friday......yippee!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! Last day of July! 4 clients this morning then I'm off the rest of the day.

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Mediterranean last night!
  • luluinca
    edited August 2015
    Options
    TGIF............YAY!!!!

I've been having these awesome workouts lately and I really think it's because I've increased my carbs a little. Wish I'd tried this a few months ago. I keep upping the amount of weights on all sorts of lifts and accessory exercises. Today I jumped up 10 lbs on my single leg RDL to 95 lbs and the other day I did a 90 lb bench press on my own with no spotter. I think I can probably get to 100 with my trainer next week spotting me.

Anyway, I'm feeling great and really strong and lean..........love it!

Exercise: 30 min warmup including BW squats, static lunges, pushups, renegade rows, lat fly, reverse plank, elevated leg plank, back extensions, incline side crunch twists, hanging leg lifts and bike. 50 min strength training including single leg RDL <3X 8 w/85 lbs, 1X 6 w/95 lbs>, <kneeling single arm lat bar raise 10 w/45 lbs, 8 w/50 lbs, 6 w/55 lbs>, 2X 30 sec KB swing w/40 lbs, 2X 10 KB squat to high pull w/40 lbs, 3X 8 seated row w/85 lbs, 3X 10 inner thigh w/90 lbs, 2X 10 glute master w/40, 2X 10 crunch machine w/70. 30 min swim.

I've really been burning a lot of calories lately with the extra swimming so I'm eating closer to 1750 to 1800/day. It seems to be working out okay for now. I feel like I might be losing again but it hasn't shown up on the scale so I might just be crazy......... :p

Have a great weekend!!!!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Friday, all!

Took Wednesday as my rest day, so worked out tonight.

Strength training:

OHP: 3x5x47.5lb
    Pendlay Row: 1x5x77.5lb, 2x5x75lb
    Good Mornings: 1x5x45lb
    Deadlift: 2x5x135lb
    Barbell Glute Bridge: 3x5x155lb
    Push ups: 1x10

• Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I'm new to the thread! Hope y'all had a great Friday!

Cardio: Pole fit class

Strength: I got a bit of an upper body workout in pole. But no lifting for me today.

Assessment: I was a bit high on calories and lower than I was supposed to be on protein. Prob because I went out to eat and had 2 lite beers with dinner. But I hit 1.3 gallons of water today. So I'm excited about that!

TGIF! :)
  • luluinca
    Options
    Welcome to the group Jessy!!!
  • Jessyd76
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Welcome to the group Jessy!!!

Thank you Lulu!! :)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Jessyd76 wrote: »

Strength: I got a bit of an upper body workout in pole. But no lifting for me today.

Assessment: I was a bit high on calories and lower than I was supposed to be on protein. Prob because I went out to eat and had 2 lite beers with dinner. But I hit 1.3 gallons of water today. So I'm excited about that!

Welcome!!!!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! New month and last one before school year officially starts! I'm off today so I can leisurely do whatever I feel like doing today, which will probably be cleaning up my lawn even though it's brown from the drought.

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Pizza for dinner.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Jessyd76 wrote: »

Welcome!! :)
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace.

Food: I'll either be on target or a little under.

Working a large art show tonight! Hoping to sell quite a few pieces. Don't know if I'll have time to finish logging my food, but there won't be any pigging out tonight...too busy!

Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday.
  • Jessyd76
    Options
    Happy Saturday! (And thanks for the warm welcome!)

Cardio: 1.5 mile walk with my dog

Strength: none. Should have but slept in.

Assessment: going to come in over my fat macro but under on calorie count. Finished my meal plan and grocery list for the week. Going to shop and start prep today since tomorrow will be a busy day.