"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!!

Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace.

Food: I'll either be on target or a little under.

Working a large art show tonight! Hoping to sell quite a few pieces. Don't know if I'll have time to finish logging my food, but there won't be any pigging out tonight...too busy!

Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday.

Good luck on the sales Brandi!!!!

Looks like everyone's having a great weekend!!!!

I shopped all morning for a dress to wear to a semi-formal wedding next weekend..........don't know why I waited until the last minute, but I did find something I'm happy with. Went looking for a long dress and came home with a short one.....LOL

Swam in our pool this afternoon.........30 minutes backstroke and 15 minutes treading water listening to really loud music.... B)

Back to the gym tomorrow and swimming all afternoon with family!

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Sunday circuits

2 x 30 seconds step ups, OHP, sit ups, box jumps, barbell squats
    1 X 60 seconds as above
    2 X 30 seconds burpees, squats, lunges, clean and press
    1 X 60 seconds as above

abs : 3 X 60 seconds half sits, twist sits and ankle touches
    upper body 3 X 60 OHP, clean and press, bent over rows
    Lower body 3 X 60 lunges, squats, box jumps

circuit of lunge, squat, half sit 21, 15, 9, 15, 21

I'm not sure I have remembered it right as it took an hour!

• luluinca
    Options
    Another good day today with a rest day coming up tomorrow, although I will probably swim.....

Exercise: 25 min calisthenics warmup including pushups, situps and crunch twists w/12 lb ball, physio ball bridges and pikes, BW squats and lunges, back extensions, planks, hanging leg lifts and stairmaster. 60 min strength training including leg press <15 w/310 lbs, 12 w/400 lbs, 8 w/470 lbs>, 3X 10 med high step ups, 3X 10 cable lat pull down w/30 lbs, 3X 10 cable rear deltoid fly w/10/10, 2X 16 fwd lunges w/40 lb bar, 2X 16 rev lunges w/40 lb bar, 30 sec KB swings w/40 lbs, 2X 10 KB squats w/high pull 40 lbs, 3X 10 inner thigh w/90, 3X 10 seated dips w/110 lbs plus bar. 30 minute swim.

Calories and macros were good!!!

Have a good week!!!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! Happy Sunday!

Cardio: 60 min spin class.

Strength: Legs - seated hamstring curls, db step ups, lying hamstring curls, deadlifts, single leg standing hamstring curls, bb glute bridge, outer adductors

Assessment: 2 beers on a date. Blew my carb count. Rest of my nutrition was on point. And my food is prepped and packed for the week.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, everyone!

Crazy Saturday night at that art market. Had to be a good 20,000 people at the market. Whew! Made a few sales, and had some good networking.

Sunday cardio: 10 mile run, easy pace. 2 hours, 9 minutes.

Food: on target for calories, but mostly junk as celebrated a friends' 50th b-day.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! No bootcamp this morning one client at 11:00 and 5 clients this evening. Probably no more bootcamp till next month due to the fact that I'll be gone a couple of Mondays this month and school is getting ready to start again.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: All fast food day yesterday.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Today was just a 40 minute swim and calories were great!
  • Jessyd76
    Options
    Cardio none
    Strength none
    Assessment nutrition was mostly on point today. Ended up having to take a rest day because I was exhausted this morning and ridiculously sore from yesterday.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Jessyd76 wrote: »
    Cardio none
    Strength none
    Assessment nutrition was mostly on point today. Ended up having to take a rest day because I was exhausted this morning and ridiculously sore from yesterday.

Those rest days are important!
  • kindrabbit
    Options
    I'm injured!! I've just recovered from a ruptured rotator cuff. I couldn't get the bar on my back for about a year. I've been back for about 4 months now. On Sunday we did squats as part of our circuit but of course with no rack I had to lift the bar off and on my back probably 50 times in total. My shoulder, upper back and back are so stiff I can barely move my head or shoulder. I don't think its the rotator again but it's certainly a lot of muscular pain. I dint even think I can do legs or cardio without exacerbating it. Anti inflammatories and rest it is!
  • luluinca
    Options
    kindrabbit wrote: »
    I'm injured!! I've just recovered from a ruptured rotator cuff. I couldn't get the bar on my back for about a year. I've been back for about 4 months now. On Sunday we did squats as part of our circuit but of course with no rack I had to lift the bar off and on my back probably 50 times in total. My shoulder, upper back and back are so stiff I can barely move my head or shoulder. I don't think its the rotator again but it's certainly a lot of muscular pain. I dint even think I can do legs or cardio without exacerbating it. Anti inflammatories and rest it is!

Oh no..............feel better soon! Being injured is the worst, take care of yourself!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 2 in the evening. Not much going on today. Will pick up some stuff for my DD's Rockin' Jump party this weekend though.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: I did okay.
  • luluinca
    Options
    I've been burning extra calories the past couple of weeks because I'm swimming more in our pool. I wore my HR monitor yesterday to see what kind of calorie burn I've been getting and it's about 140 for 35 minutes. I've increased my calories to about 1750 average from 1700 because I've definitely been hungry. No swimming after work today though............ B)

Exercise: 10 min calisthenics warmup including pushups, back extensions, BW squats and lunges, hanging leg raise. 60 min strength training/circuit training w/Brent including 3X 15 cable single leg RDL w/27/27, 2X 15 single leg bridges, 2X 10 incline row/overhead press w/5/5 lbs, 3X 20 KB swing w/40 lbs, 3X 20 alt hand KB swing w/20 lbs.

Food: On target.
  • brandiuntz
    Options

Gah! That sucks! Rest, ice, anti-inflammatory. Hopefully, it's just muscle strain. I had a severe strain around my middle back/lower shoulder a year and a half ago. Knocked me out of exercise for a bit. One thing, may sound strange, I found warming up my back first thing in the morning, then icing, helped the muscles feel less strained, yet icing right after the warming kept swelling down.
  • Jessyd76
    Options
    @kindrabbit - hope your recovery goes quickly! :)

Strength Back and Bicep day. LOTS of reps. Felt great!

Cardio only 10 min so far. Will hit the treadclimber for 20 when I get home tonight.

Assessment I'm going to come in under my calorie target in spite of dinner out with a glass of wine. Very excited about that and 1.3gal of water today and getting my lifting in this am.
  • kindrabbit
    Options

Gah! That sucks! Rest, ice, anti-inflammatory. Hopefully, it's just muscle strain. I had a severe strain around my middle back/lower shoulder a year and a half ago. Knocked me out of exercise for a bit. One thing, may sound strange, I found warming up my back first thing in the morning, then icing, helped the muscles feel less strained, yet icing right after the warming kept swelling down.

Thanks. When you say warming up do you mean warming up as in stretching or literally warming up with a hot water bottle? It has actually felt ok during the day while I've been up and about but now I've settled down for the evening I'm very stiff again. Going to go and have a little jog and spend some time on the stepper in the morning and see how I feel. I texted my boxing training and got a text back telling me to 'suck it up princess' so no sympathy there!
  • brandiuntz
    Options

Thanks. When you say warming up do you mean warming up as in stretching or literally warming up with a hot water bottle? It has actually felt ok during the day while I've been up and about but now I've settled down for the evening I'm very stiff again. Going to go and have a little jog and spend some time on the stepper in the morning and see how I feel. I texted my boxing training and got a text back telling me to 'suck it up princess' so no sympathy there!

For me, it was warming up with a heating pad. Very gentle. Then, ice, so no inflammation. Seems to encourage blood flow for healing, but the icing keeps it from being too much blood flow. It is something my boss does when he throws out his back, so he suggested it. Seemed to help, but I was very stiff in the mornings when I had that strain.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Took Monday as my rest day. Weekend wore me out a bit.

Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace. 72 minutes.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! For dinner tonight, we're going to a BBQ at a friend's house because it's a party for a family that's moving away. My DD's is sad because it's a friend she's known since 1st grade.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Lamb last night for dinner!
  • luluinca
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Managed a second pretty hard workout again today, after working with my trainer yesterday.........now I'm beat....

Exercise: 25 min calisthenics warmup including BW squats and lunges, pushups, situps and crunch twists w/12 lb ball, planks, physio ball bridges and pikes, back extensions, hanging leg lifts, incline crunch twists, 5 min StairMaster. 60 min strength training/circuit training including 3X 8 squats w/95 lbs, <2X 10 bent over rows w/65 lbs and 1X6 w/75 lbs>, 3X 10 kneeling fwd lat raise w/50 lb bar, 2X 10 inverted rows,2X 20 KB swings w/40 lbs, 2X 20 alt hand KB swings w/25 lbs, 3X 10 incline row/overhead press w/5/5, 3X 10 inner thigh w/100. 30 minute swim.

Increased calories to between 1750 and 1800 (where my trainer wants me) since I'm swimming 4 or 5 afternoons a week now. Today will be just under 1750. I'm feeling a little physically exhausted.....for the last few days........so I might be overdoing it a little. I'll monitor how I feel and may just take an entire rest day tomorrow.......a few days early..... ;)