"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Exercise: jumprope 10 min x 2; 45 min "bootcamp" circuit training class with light weights and calisthenics; 60 min cardio style boxing class. Moderates to intense in both. Legs finally working again! Pull-ups are starting to improve.

Food: Nutella and frozen yogurt. Woot!
  • 865chico
    865chico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Low carb day-only chicken breast and the carbs in my preworkout, bc I wasn't feeling it today. Got in about 3/4 of a gallon of water. Was off day from the gym: so did insanity and the Iron Joe 11 minute boxing round, on the heavybag after.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,723 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW! 4 clients this morning. Dental appt for DD after school. After that, I've got nothing to do.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Lazy last night so I got fast food.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Since I'm losing my trainer in two weeks I've decided to do a structured weight lifting program. For now I've chosen Strong Lifts. I set myself back a bit weight wise to make room for their suggested progression. Today was a good day, just a bit easy. I'm sure that won't last long.....LOL

Today: 25 min calisthenics warmup including pushups, planks, BW squats and lunges, physio ball pikes and bridges, renegade rows, back extensions, incline side crunch twists. 70 min weight lifting including OHP 5X5 @ 45 lbs, squats 5x5 @ 85, DL 1X5 @ 135 lbs, 5X 5 seated dips @ 120 lbs added, 3X 10 each leg box step ups, 3X 12 Alt hand swing w/25 lb KB, 3X 8 cable deltoid fly w/10/10, 3X 8 cable chest press w/23/23, 3X 10 inner thigh w/100.

1700 again for today. Macros pretty close to perfect!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
  • RobynLB83
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Exercise: 45 minute weak sauce boot camp. Light weights and calisthenics.
    Food: up at 2,500, when my current goal is 1,800 ( to lose ). I was logging but not really looking at my numbers before making food selections, and had also banked on a long end of day run I blew off. Oh well, it all evens out over this week because I've been pretty consistently under. I'll be more concientious over the weekend... And throw out the cookies my roommate baked me because her dog crapped on my floor.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    TGIF!

Today is my rest day, so light exercise:

Dynamic warm-ups, mostly to test new routine for runs and to help alleviate plantar fasciitis in my right foot.
    Push ups: 3x10
    Flutter kicks: 3x20

Food: Wendy's for dinner, so over.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Rest day here...........yay. We're heading down to the beach to walk and cruise around the pier then take the ferry over to Balboa Island for lunch. I may or may not be good.......... B), depends what's yummy on the menu I guess.

Happy Saturday! I'll be back at the gym bright and early in the morning!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients today so I get to do stuff on my own. Looking to make my DD's Halloween costume (Raven from Teen Titans) so I need to purchase some items.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Steak for dinner last night.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Did an art market all day, so lots of standing, unloading, setting up, tearing down, and re-loading the car today. Very physical day. Gorgeous weather and I had a lot of sales. Great day.

Food: on target.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ Brandi.........congrats on the sales..........I used to do a lot of what you're doing and I know how hard you have to work setting up and breaking down!

Really enjoying Strong Lifts so far. I'm glad I lowered my weights a little to start, it's giving me a chance to make sure my form is spot on before I start progressing too fast. I was having some issues with my bench press form which my trainer corrected last week and it feels much better now.

Today: 20 min calisthenics warmup including BW squats and lunges, pushups, situps, planks, physio ball pikes and bridges, back extensions and hanging leg lifts. 65 min strength training/weights including 5X5 squats @ 85 lbs, 5X5 bench @ 75 lbs, 5X5 bent over row @ 65 lbs, 5X 6 seated dips w/120 lb added, 2X 16 side lunges w/22.5/22.5 lbs dumbbells, 2X 12 alt hand KB swing w/25 lbs, 3X 8 seated row @ 85, 3X 8 tricep extensions and pull downs w/40, 5X 5 seated dips W/125 lbs added 3X 10 crunch machine W/110. 10 min rowing machine @ level 10/31 spm.

Yesterday my calories were pretty good but fat was high since we ate out and had mexican food..........today will be better. We bought fresh fish on the way home from the beach and we're having halibut tonight....yummmm

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!! It's raining here............yipppeee!
  • RobynLB83
    Options
    Didn't log anything yesterday. Romantic road trip with my honey. Got a 6 mile run in am. A hike. Didn't eat much till dinner. Massive turkey burger no bun. Some treats with tea. Lots of lovin ;)
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    @ Brandi.........congrats on the sales..........I used to do a lot of what you're doing and I know how hard you have to work setting up and breaking down!

Really enjoying Strong Lifts so far. I'm glad I lowered my weights a little to start, it's giving me a chance to make sure my form is spot on before I start progressing too fast. I was having some issues with my bench press form which my trainer corrected last week and it feels much better now.

I don't know how the people who aren't in shape handle working the market. Most of them have help, at least. Whew.

Glad you're liking Strong Lifts. Can't say enough about form needing to be good as those weights increase!

Happy Sunday, all!

Two softball games as catcher. They moved me to the top of the lineup for batting. I'm not the strongest batter, but am fast, so I have the best on-base percentage. Scored a couple of runs. We still lost both games, lol.

Food: some fast food, but on target.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Just looking forward to this week being short for my DD and hitting up my workouts. Football wasn't kind to me this weekend.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Weekend bomb.
  • RobynLB83
    edited October 2015
    Options
    God damnit! Completely derailed from routine yesterday by mystery eye condition. Can't see well. Major light sensitivity. Eyes burning and stinging and clamping shut. Can't do much of anything at all. Called off work and heading into dr. today so that I can hopefully get back to my normal activities asap. Two rest days in a row might actually make my head explode.

Food- didn't log after breakfast. Had a few bars in the afternoon and chicken soup for dinner. Over on calories without a workout.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ Robyn...........hope the eyes are better today!

Got the dog out for a quick 30 min walk before the rain came in again..............it poured here about 5:00 pm. Meeting my trainer this morning and then only one week of training left............boohoo. I'm really going to miss it but so far Strong Lifts is working out okay.

Ate under 1600 yesterday and probably today as well..........making up for a little of the extras over last weekend. Back to 1700 tomorrow!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Finishing some laundry today and checking out the season premiere of the Flash tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: Chicken for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    RobynLB83 wrote: »
    God damnit! Completely derailed from routine yesterday by mystery eye condition. Can't see well. Major light sensitivity. Eyes burning and stinging and clamping shut. Can't do much of anything at all. Called off work and heading into dr. today so that I can hopefully get back to my normal activities asap. Two rest days in a row might actually make my head explode.

Food- didn't log after breakfast. Had a few bars in the afternoon and chicken soup for dinner. Over on calories without a workout.
    Hopefully not pinkeye?
  • luluinca
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lifted the crap out of stuff today with my trainer............LOL. He really knows how to push me.

Today: 20 min calisthenics warmup incl BW squats, pushups, planks, physio ball pikes and bridges, renegade rows, lat raises, back extensions and hanging leg lifts. 60 min weight lifting w/Brent incl half deads, dead lifts and squats. Got half up to 235 lbs, dead up to 185 lbs and squats up to 135 lbs. Also did 2X 16 fwd lunges w/25/25 lbs and 3X 10 inner thighs w/110.

Back to Strong Lifts tomorrow though! And some cardio..........I really need to do some cardio....I miss my swimming.....ugggghhhh

Food back to 1700 today.............I need it! B)
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, all!

Monday: worked late and wasn't feeling the exercise.

Today: Cardio: 3.5 mile run, easy pace. 45 minutes.

Food: been over eating past few days. Will get back on track tomorrow.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone! Sorry for being MIA for a little. Hectic stretch at work last week, really cut into my workouts as I worked into the night 5 days straight. Back in the rhythm now.

Allpro week 2, day 3
    Dumbbell Squat: 2x9x32.5kg
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 2x8x22.5kg
    Dumbbell Bent-over Row: 2x8x22.5
    Overhead Dumbbell Press: 2x8x12.5kg
    Dumbbell Curls: 2x8x112.5
    Dumbbell Calf Raises: 2x8x32
    Pull-ups: 2x9

Sadly no facilities in the hotel for deadlifts, will catch up with those!

Assessment:
    Food intake yesterday was on the low side.