"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,486 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then I'm off! Later hooking up with a friend to watch the Warriors tonight and see Cousins play!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: 3 cheese ziti.

• steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,214 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then I'm off! Later hooking up with a friend to watch the Warriors tonight and see Cousins play!

I'm curious to see how he comes back. Good bit of rust to knock off being out so long.
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Happy Saturday all,

Was scheduled to workout yesterday but the heat did not let up until early hours of the morning so i swapped it out for a rest day.

Sunday rest day tomorrow, will spend it detailing my car and meal prepping.

cardio Assault bike 10/20 for 8 rounds

strength: DB rows, Leg press, BB bench press, DB RDLs, Lat Pulldown, DB front raise, high/low cable chop, DB rear delete - low weight, high reps.

assessment: Kale & spinach Omelette for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Drop my DD off for drumline practice and I'll watch a movie today or something for my birthday.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Poke bowl for dinner.

• Skee_2802
    Happy Monday!

Today just draggggged like time stood still at one point in the morning. I need to be more disciplined with sleep.

Cardio: Assault bike 10/20 X 8

Strength; Trap bar squat, decline crunches, pull ups, DB rotational shoulder press, DB rows, DB bench press, RDL, skull crushers, tricep rope ext.

Assessment: Omelette for dinner.

• Skee_2802
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Drop my DD off for drumline practice and I'll watch a movie today or something for my birthday.

Happy Birthday Chief! Cake must be on the cards.
  • ninerbuff
    Skee_2802 wrote: »
    Hey gang,

Thanks Skee!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday and MLK day! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! No school for the kids so no yard duty for me today.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Poke bowl for dinner.
  • steveko89
    Hey gang,

Happy birthday @ninerbuff!
  • steveko89
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. It's bitterly cold here this morning, lost power for a stretch overnight so that threw off my morning a little. Still got in my workout but had to cut a superset which I'll try to circle back to later before bed. Decided to abandon the periodization plan I had implemented, going back to straight sets with the last set being an AMRAP set to determine weight changes.

Cardio: battle ropes in between sets

Strength: Push Day #1
    Flat Bench press - 4x8, 185 lbs
    OHP - 4x8, 115 lbs
    DB Lateral Raises - 4x8, 20s
    (Later) Incline DB Press; Push ups; Tricep extensions; Shrugs

Assessment: Was around maintenance calories for the weekend. Big 90 minute workout Saturday and had to clear the driveway yesterday. 176.6 lbs this morning but like how the mirror looks more than I typically do at this weight.
  • Skee_2802
    Hey Soldiers,

Happy Tuesday! Thankfully the weather hasn't been too extreme this week so have returned to normal programming of working out in the arvo again.

Cardio: 21k steps over the whole day.

Strength: BB bent over row, DB reverse lunges, BB bench press, Lat pulldowns, Weight plate speed chop, EZ bar bicep curl, DB side raise, cross body planks.

Assessment: omelette for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! Just a regular day today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lasagne and meat sauce.
  • steveko89
    This weather flip-flopping is killing my sinuses; it was 4 degrees here this time yesterday, it's already 20 today and heading for a high in the 40s for the next few days. Got the last superset of my push workout in last night before setting up my stuff for this morning. Jr didn't sleep great last night so that threw off my morning routine. Still go the majority of my lifts in for my first pull day of the week.

Cardio: n/a

Strength: Deadlift 4x4 @255, 4x8s on Barbell row, EZ bar curls, and pull ups.

Assessment: Kale chicken caesar salad for dinner last night. Lunch out with my mom and taco Tuesday for dinner today.
  • ninerbuff
    steveko89 wrote: »
    Hey gang,

Happy birthday @ninerbuff!
    Thanks steve!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning then 4 tonight! Nice today. Maybe I'll ride my bike.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lasagne for dinner.

• steveko89
    Dragging a bit on a rainy Wednesday. The temperature and humidity swing is just sucking the life out of me; hard to go from dry single digits to rainy, humid and mid 40s. Between that and the baby I did not sleep well. Skipped out on my workout this morning, plan to make it up before bed tonight.

Cardio: does a brisk walk into work through the rain count? Will likely warm up and cool down with rowing machine

Strength: Leg day later this evening, all 4 x 8
    Squats - 255
    Rom. Deadlift - 155
    Calf Raises - 255
    DB Lunges - 45

Assessment: Ended up eating way too much yesterday (+~500 over maintenance) back to regularly scheduled programming today, chicken salad on the schedule for dinner.
  • Skee_2802
    Hey soldiers,

Happy Thursday! It was a rest day for me yesterday.

Cardio: Farmers walk 30m X 3 @ 127.5kg

Strength: DB Bulgarian split squat, Reverse crunch, Angled cable row, Angled BB Shoulder press, DB rows, DB flyes, Leg Curls, OH tricep extension = Low weight / High reps.

Assessment: Chicken wraps with Lebanese bread for dinner.

• Skee_2802
    Dragging a bit on a rainy Wednesday. The temperature and humidity swing is just sucking the life out of me; hard to go from dry single digits to rainy, humid and mid 40s

Steve, you've just described the weather here in Sydney over the last few weeks. Good to know mother nature is sharing the love around Lol

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight! Gotta chance between the rain to clean up the lawn a little.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken fettucine.

• steveko89
    Dragging a bit on a rainy Wednesday. The temperature and humidity swing is just sucking the life out of me; hard to go from dry single digits to rainy, humid and mid 40s

Steve, you've just described the weather here in Sydney over the last few weeks. Good to know mother nature is sharing the love around Lol

Yeah, going to swing right back down here taboot; 40s & rain yesterday, 26 and snowy this morning, low of 10 tonight... can't make up its mind.