"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Happy Weekend! It was a busy one.

Saturday: Elecric Run 5k fun run. Had a great time.

Sunday: 3 softball games as catcher to finish off the spring season. Done until the fall.

Food: Didn't track, but looked to be on target (if a bit on the too-much-junk side).
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Hello! Fun run sounds...fun!

Friday - had a great workout, missed leg press as my legs were killed.
    Saturday - rest day
    Sunday - 4km treadmill, some resistance - bicep curls w/ lunge, squat and press, chest flies
    Assessment - ok, need to cut down on munching
  • refuseresist
    New Week

Monday

Cardio: Intervals on treadmill 11kph/8.5kph

Strength: Not sure yet

Supposed to do 30 day shred this morning but will have to make it up this evening instead.

Food: Being careful
  • refuseresist
    Strength: Going to go for 9*3@ 39kg on Chest Press, Seated Row and Shoulder Press, 90kg on Leg Press
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Strength: Going to go for 9*3@ 39kg on Chest Press, Seated Row and Shoulder Press, 90kg on Leg Press
    Nice!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! Client this morning and then one later in the afternoon then TKO. New month so finishing up cutting up for summer now!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (560 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension. 8x8

Assessment: Weekend was okay with eating.
  • refuseresist
    looks like leg day! :-)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,782 Member
    Has this been hidden? I have been on MFP since Feb and this is the 1st time I have seen this thread.

Oh well, I'm in.

Will report in later tonight, when all is said and done.
  • brandiuntz
    Welcome, Calliope! When more people were posting here, the thread would stay on the first page longer. It's harder to catch it now. :)

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

Cardio: 3.7 miles of trail running. Running buddy sick, so this was a solo run. My trail pace was under 12min per mile! Pretty good for a mountain bike trail (and I kept passing a few novice riders who would get stuck on certain inclines).

Food: on target

Assessment: I may be getting sick with whatever my running buddy has. Lost my voice Sunday...and I don't think it was from cheering on runners Saturday night. We'll see how the week shakes out.
  • refuseresist
    I hope you're not sick, so frustrating when you know you can't work out properly. Had a real problem with strength and stamina in the gym last night, I think due to the heat or perhaps I didn't get enough protein.
    Can't do 9*3 on all my sets yet, so going to have another go on Wednesday.

So...Tuesday

Cardio - Kung Fu class

Strength - none

Assessment - try to stick to calories, get a bit more protein.
    additionally, i'm a loser because I was supposed to do 30 day shred but haven't. The group are doing it Mon-Fri so if I do Wed- Sun this week I'll have caught up
  • ninerbuff
    Welcome, Calliope! When more people were posting here, the thread would stay on the first page longer. It's harder to catch it now. :)

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

Cardio: 3.7 miles of trail running. Running buddy sick, so this was a solo run. My trail pace was under 12min per mile! Pretty good for a mountain bike trail (and I kept passing a few novice riders who would get stuck on certain inclines).

Food: on target

Assessment: I may be getting sick with whatever my running buddy has. Lost my voice Sunday...and I don't think it was from cheering on runners Saturday night. We'll see how the week shakes out.
    Just rub some dirt on it. Hope it's temporary.
  • ninerbuff
    I hope you're not sick, so frustrating when you know you can't work out properly. Had a real problem with strength and stamina in the gym last night, I think due to the heat or perhaps I didn't get enough protein.
    Can't do 9*3 on all my sets yet, so going to have another go on Wednesday.

So...Tuesday

Cardio - Kung Fu class

Strength - none

Assessment - try to stick to calories, get a bit more protein.
    additionally, i'm a loser because I was supposed to do 30 day shred but haven't. The group are doing it Mon-Fri so if I do Wed- Sun this week I'll have caught up
    Not everyday is going to be peak. So just take what you did and improve the next time.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Just 2 clients this evening. I got 2 new K boxing stand up bags that had to be filled with sand today (total of 540lbs) so that was another mini workout on it's own.

Cardio: Arc Trainer- level 100 12 min Tabata protocol (150 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: Back on track!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning and then TKO this evening. Gonna be another hot one. Probably go check out Despicable Me 2 today with my DD.

Cardio: walk/jog- 3 miles (590 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, t-bar rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pressdowns.
    8x8

Assessment: Not the best eating but came in under.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! No clients today! Happy 4th of July!

Cardio:Arc Trainer- level 100 12 min Tabata protocol (150 calories)

Strength:chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 8x8

Assessment: Not the best eating yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients today, just TKO. Leisure day with DW and DD.

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Definitely overate yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    TGIF!!!

It's official, I did come down with a cold. So, haven't exercised since Monday. Going to continue that through the weekend. I should be good to go by Monday. So, want to be exercising again.

Food: been at maintenance.
  • ninerbuff
    TGIF!!!

It's official, I did come down with a cold. So, haven't exercised since Monday. Going to continue that through the weekend. I should be good to go by Monday. So, want to be exercising again.

Food: been at maintenance.
    Sorry brandi. Get better soon and come back ready!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then K-box and Strength classes. Family funeral today.

Cardio: K-box 60 mins (350 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Still recovering from July 4th eating!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Client this morning and then one later in the afternoon then TKO. Went to "The Package" tour last night with DW and cousin and his wife last night at the HP Pavillion. Was a good time, but damn some 40 year old women were acting like teeny boppers!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (560 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension. 8x8

Assessment: Weekend was okay with eating.