September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    finished...Two more days You can so it!!! Bravo if you already have!!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    2.5 this morning! Ticker updated and I passed my goal! This was a hard month!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    BOOOOOM!

13 miles last night. I am gonna shoot for 10 more today and 13 again tomorrow to close the month out strong!
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Getting closer...... my signature is updated.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    we will absolutely do a new one...i'll set up the thread and then put the link here.....please only post sept miles here and wait to start posting mileage on the october one on saturday...you can post to the new thread your goals and chatter just no miles for september.....dont change your tickers or signatures until after 9/30 so dino has a chance to update the spreadsheet....if you change your ticker make sure you leave a "note" in your signature for sept so he doesnt have to go "hunting" for your final distance for september...
    I'm new--what is this challenge and how do I do it? And is there a new one that starts in October? Because I already made a ticker! :happy:
    Thanks!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    13.5 miles done today, almost there.
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    4.4 today. I'll definitely have to up my goal for next month. Ticker updated.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    7.1 miles on the bike, 1 mile on the elliptical and 1.3 miles on the treadmill. Ticker updated.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    2 miles so far today (will likely do more later). Updated.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I got 2 miles in at work today. Probably not going to reach my goal, but I have high hopes for October!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    4 mile run and a 3 mile walk :)
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    OH SNAPPLE! 9 mile bike ride during lunch break! And there's still tomorrow....
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    6 more miles today - woo-hoo! That leaves me another 6 for tomorrow - I can so do this!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Walked the dog 7.1 miles today. He's resting now, but probably only so he can beg more intensely for yet another walk later.
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I haven't walked in a few days but plan on doing about 3 miles tomorrow and should reach my goal then. I have a workout with the trainer tonight so will probably be wiped out after that!:yawn:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just updating!!! Welcome home Dinos & looking forward to the chart update!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Updating!