September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    seriously??? suck it up woman.......that is great...you were away a few days...give yourself the damn credit you are due...that is awesome....
    Just under 100 miles...Booooooo...:explode:
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ticker updated. I surpassed my goal...woohoo! Thanks for the challenge.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Throwing 4 miles out there... my usual so I dont miss the cut off today, by posting to late.

Signature updated. I'm ready for Oct.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Finished my final 3 miles (Sketch - my 5 year old [pooch) boycotted the walk - think he's had it with this 6 mile a day thing this past week!

October will be a great month - upping my goal (although not as much as I would like due to some travel)

So let the *kitten*-moving begin!
  • olivedrab
    olivedrab Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Although I've been terrible about posting regularly, I did reach my goal for the month!

Walked on 9/21 & 9/26 for a total of 5 miles
    Ran on 9/22, 9/24, 9/27, and 9/29 for a total of 14.5 miles
    Biked on 9/23 & 9/28 for a total of 11 miles

Together (and added to my previous total of 75 miles) that brings me just over my goal at 105.5 and I updated my signature to match.

Thanks for the challenge. I'm ready to up my miles for October and to work on posting more often!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    It's 1 am, just got back from my trip and updated the sheet. First things first. :wink:
    32 participants made their goals, 20 moved over 100 miles, 5,697 miles total. I'll check again in the morning for last minute changes. Congrats everyone :drinker: :drinker:
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    3 mile run and a 3.5 mile walk :)
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Returned this evening from a business trip and managed a 2.5 mile run on the treadmill in the hotel!

Finished out the month over my new target! Bring on October!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    81.5 for the month. Could've pushed it a little further, but I have a race on Sunday, and wanted to give myself a few rest days before.
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Terrible month for me. I will do better next month for sure

Total miles walked in September for me was - 33 miles :blushing: Uggggg 17 miles from my goal.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Peddled 7 miles with a fever and sinus cold/infection. I know for this challenge I did NOT have to workout today cuz I am quite abit over my goal but I belong to an EVERYDAY of the year fitness challenge so I moved my *kitten* to earn that daily point!!
    I thank you bluiz and Dinos for keeping us going and for the spreadsheet, you are both @ss Movin AWESOME!! Also best wishes to all of you for setting BIG goals for October, make them something you HAVE to work for, you can do it!!!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I did not meet my running goal this month. But I'm ok with it. I missed 5 days when I wasn't feeling well, and I added in a lot more cross-training than I had been doing, so I actually upped my cardio, even though I was running a bit less. I'm still going to aim for the same mileage next month, but I'm not too upset about it :)
  • janana021
    Options
    3.9 down
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Finished the month with a 5.5 mile run this morning. Ticker reset, September miles added to my signature.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Final number is 96.2
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    9.6 on the bike today...just short of my goal...maybe next month!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Finished the month with a chilly 3 mi walk......
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    goal met - 30 miles. sig updated ---
  • bbbbb33333
    Options
    goal met - 30 miles. sig updated ---

Whew! Just in time....
  • bbbbb33333
    Options