September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    6 more miles today - woo-hoo! That leaves me another 6 for tomorrow - I can so do this!

Yes!!!! I knew you had it in you!! :bigsmile:
  • darkrider42
    Options
    I decided to not leave my fate up to tomorrow's fickle whims......so I did 10.1 miles on the Treadmill & stationary bike tonight meaning I passed my goal tonight!!!!

My ticker won't let me post more than my goal of 60, but I now have 61.5 miles in this month! :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I decided to not leave my fate up to tomorrow's fickle whims......so I did 10.1 miles on the Treadmill & stationary bike tonight meaning I passed my goal tonight!!!!

My ticker won't let me post more than my goal of 60, but I now have 61.5 miles in this month! :happy:
    Yay!!!! You did it!!! Way to gooooooo!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    1.45 mi walking
    9.87 mi biking

BUSTED THROUGH THE GOAL!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.35 tonight....updated my ticker. I made my goal tonight. Onto October.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    4 km walk while my daughter practiced soccer. Sure coming down to the wire!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    2 miles yesterday!!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    2.5 mile run this morning. I didn't make my goal this month. maybe next month
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Strong finish for September - 152 moved (goal was 100). 103.6 on foot; 48.4 biking.

I loved this challenge...it really motivated me to kick some butt, and also helped me push my BMI back down into the "healthy range" for the first time in years!!

Bring on October!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    4 km walk while my daughter practiced soccer. Sure coming down to the wire!

That was part of my walking too. .. while my son practiced soccer i walked the fields
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    3.2 km on treadmill to hit goal. Okay, okay... I only did 3 km but I'll definitely walk 0.2 km at work so I'll add it in. :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those who made their goals! And there is still today to get it done!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options

Yeah Dave!!!!

I just added three more miles this morning so that leaves me with a 3 mile beach walk with the boys this afternoon to make my goal!!! LIKE i SAID - I HAVE TO STOP THIS LAST MINUTE MILEAGE!!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    All of my miles are in! 26 over goal! w00t!

I am totally going for 200 in Oct.
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Final ticker update for the month, 10 miles over my goal!!
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    18.8 on thursday
    12.5 today
    goal well and trully smashed:happy:
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    5.9 miles today.
    This is the first time i have done this challenge & i have really enjoyed it, so looking forward to next months.
  • darkrider42
    Options

Yay!!!! You did it!!! Way to gooooooo!

Thanks! It was a close one! :smile:
  • darkrider42
    Options

Yeah Dave!!!!

I just added three more miles this morning so that leaves me with a 3 mile beach walk with the boys this afternoon to make my goal!!! LIKE i SAID - I HAVE TO STOP THIS LAST MINUTE MILEAGE!!

Thanks!! I thought for sure I had blown it and would never make up how far I was behind, but I got it done!

One more walk for you and you've done it too! :happy:

I'm so with you on this last minute stuff! :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just under 100 miles...Booooooo...:explode: