Accountability Increases Your Success: Check in Daily!

Options

Replies

• Peschuntz
    Peschuntz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Was very good with diet today and just recently returned from an hour walk with my trusty terrier. Have a great night everyone!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    1a1a: Thanks for the advice.:smile: I tried riding my bike outside this summer but I found it hard on my knees. Honestly, this little thread here, had me motivated to do something that day. :bigsmile: My plan was to walk on my lunch break but it rained almost all week last week! So I thought I'd give it a try.

Alas, the rain has stopped here!! Yay!! I walked on my lunch break today. apx 3.5mph for 50 minutes.
  • shannonmax
    Options
    Hi All, I would like to join your check in.

I did 1 hour boot camp this morning, then off to work. Makes for a long day, but well worth it. Thanks for
    sharing your day. :)
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and lifted upper body. Then I did 15 minutes on the stair stepper, 15 minutes on a bike, 30 minutes on a treadmill. Burned 758 calories and had an average heart rate of 138 :)
  • merguson
    Options
    Walked on my lunch break for 50 minutes at apx. 3.5mph.
  • Peschuntz
    Peschuntz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome shannonmax, you certainly seem highly motivated and we love that on this thread! Come back often.

k4evans1 - not too shabby! Great variety!

ferff3, I, too, walked during my lunch break for 30 minutes. Glad I got out there but forgot my pedometer and was bummed. I won't make that mistake tomorrow. I hope to check in later with some good news. Enjoy the rest of your day.
  • merguson
    Options
    45 minute walk at apx. 3.5mph
    20 minute jog at apx. 5.0mph
    100 adominal crunches (front/obliques/reverse)
  • pourmasanté107
    Options
    i walk every day, usually between 2-4 miles... and i swam for 40 minutes this morning doing breaststroke and freestyle with drill sets. woo! :)
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Exercising not so much due to allergies and sinuses at the moment. :grumble:

Eating well and barely going over. :happy:

Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    this week has been a bit crazy and also dont have a great energy...rested monday, did 3 spinning classes and 1 weight training session...so far this week...hoping to get my energy back...
  • merguson
    Options
    Another lunch break walk today. :smile: 50 minutes at apx. 4.0 It was cooler today so I could walk faster without sweating too much. I don't want to stink for the rest of my work day! :laugh: Some of the wind gust created a slight challenge to the walk too. It felt really good!
  • theba2il
    Options
    Another lunch break walk today. :smile: 50 minutes at apx. 4.0 It was cooler today so I could walk faster without sweating too much. I don't want to stink for the rest of my work day! :laugh: Some of the wind gust created a slight challenge to the walk too. It felt really good!

Excellent blog post. Well done!! Thank you!!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    This flirty girl thing sounds intriguing. (I'm too stingy to pay though, time to see if I can pirate Arrrrrr).

Ferff, sorry to here your knees do not approve of riding but delighted to see all the walking you've been getting in :-D

Ex for today level 1 30DS, 20 mins improv aerobics ( I figure I've watched the DVD enough now I can probably run through the session off by heart) 20 minutes bike riding to and from work and an undefined period of time walking around setting up PA equipment for a band (still undecided about the validity of claiming this time as exercise and logging it but I do always end up very hungry on work days and those few extra 100 calories assuage my fears about going over). Think I might go for a walk before bed :-)

Love seeing what all you lovely folk get up to to keep fit by the way.
  • theba2il
    Options
    Checking in...starting to feel well. Looking forward to working out this week. I've been wheat & gluten free for a couple of weeks and I feel light. Not having the heavy bloated feeling.

Everyone have a great week ahead...:flowerforyou:
  • merguson
    Options
    YESTERDAY: 40minute jog on the treadmill (5.2mph). 372 calories burned. 100 crunches
    TODAY: 50 minute walk on my lunch break. 197 calories burned.
  • merguson
    Options
    70 minute walk apx 3.5mph
    20 minute jog apx 5.0mph

Saw a deer while walking through the nearby conservation today!

WHERE IS EVERYONE??
  • theba2il
    Options
    Walked an hour today and yesterday. It's starting to cool down in Vegas. :smile:
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This thread looks awesome!

I guess I will start by saying Day 38 of Round 2 P90X with an Insanity Hybrid. Missed yesterday's workout and decided to do it today instead with a little ARX.

Diet is going better however I broke down today and ate a "treat" I felt really crappy after eating LOL but hey, I worked it off =)
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Forgetting to check in.

Yesterday shredded, tried turbo power Hiit 10, how come nobody talks about turbo power?! I think I like it the most of anything I have tried but unlike Gillian, it's a well kept secret. Also, a couple of half hour walks thrown in to try and keep my calorie totals under my total allowable. Apparently, doing hiit (high intensity interval training) get's your metabolism or something up high and keeps it there meaning you keep burning for ages after.....how does one even quantify that?! All I noticed was that my resting heart rate was higher than usual and I felt knackered.

The day before yesterday shred and tae kwondo training, that left me feeling pretty wobbly.

Good to see some of you still here, the rest, "coooooooooome baaaaaaaaaaack" (I think mfp goes quite over the weekend and then people take a while to get back into the swing of threads).

Ferff: wicked deer spotting, get to see great things outside sometimes :-D
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!

Today was:
    55 minutes of moderate bike riding - 430 calories
    55 minutes with my trainer - 702 calories