Options

Replies

• xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look great! :) keep up the good work! :P
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures with us. Very very inspiring. I especially like the how you did it part. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. By the way, you look amazing and I bet you feel that way too!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic and thanks for taking the time to outline your eating and exercise plan. An amazing transformation.
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think you should change your mind about the "Look How Awesome I Am Thread"!
  • dragonfly1501
    dragonfly1501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story ~ the pictures gave me goosebumps! I am new to MFP and yours is the first story I read.....very inspiring ~ keep it goin!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration!! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • smjulian
    smjulian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide!!!!!!:happy:
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So did you get into a time machine and go back 15 years? You look soooo much younger! Thanks for the inspiration !
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    So did you get into a time machine and go back 15 years? You look soooo much younger! Thanks for the inspiration !

Thank you! LOL everyone has been saying that, I certainly feel that much younger.
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats... you look great
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and you also look youngerm keep up the good work.
  • Lillian1984
    Options
    Great job truly!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!! Awesome job!!
  • Codi130
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you.
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am so glad that you didn't witht he help of MFP and not some weight loss gimmick. If you stick with it it works. I ahve lost 10 lbs and counting.
  • btpeanut
    btpeanut Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic..........very inspiring:)
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Just starting my journey and your story is truly an inspiration. :smile: Keep up the healthy lifestyle!
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Congratulations :D
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work. And woot woot at an Air Force retiree! My entire family is AF. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!