The Candy Stompers (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Alright so i burned a extra 419 calories doing a extra 40 mins of zumba and had no pop....... Saturday 3rd 2011 @ 11pm to 1230am lol it took me awhile lol
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    @ sangelic heck ya thats a nice burn what were u playing on the wii?
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!
    And welcome newbies!!! :D

Let's do this ladies!!!

I did good with the no soda today but didn't get a chance to get any extra exercise in tonight due to over due work!
    Tomorrow though I will kick those calories!!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    i forgot to put that on a average i usualy burn 300 to 400 a day..... :)
  • sangelic
    Options

Just Wii Sports for like an hour and a half :) The boxing one is a REALLY good workout plus I love the tennis one too!
  • petitwalt
    Options
    Name: Jenn
    Starting Weight: 138
    Goal Weight: 120
    Fun Fact About Yourself: I'm a pirate! Argh!
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Just Wii Sports for like an hour and a half :) The boxing one is a REALLY good workout plus I love the tennis one too!

I will have to get my Wii sports back out. That's a good burn.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Question Of The Day:

What was your breaking point that made you want to get healthier/lose weight??
  • sangelic
    Options
    Question Of The Day:

In March or April of this year I saw some pictures of me from Christmas time and I couldn't believe it. I'd always been adamant that I would NOT become my mother (who is morbidly obese) and realized I was headed right there. :ohwell: I've never been happier that I'm sticking with this so far. Almost 40 lb. down since April!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a challenge so I am very excited to join!

Name: Bre
    Starting Weight: 190
    Goal Weight: 160
    Fun Fact About Yourself: I have had success on MFP before...then I got pregnant lol
  • ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love the name of this group! Count me in!

Starting Date: September 4th
    Ending Date: December 31st

Name: Andrea
    Starting Weight: 143 (158 pre MFP)
    Goal Weight: 130 by Christmas.. In spite of Christmas cooking!!!
    Fun Fact About Yourself: Getting married next year! [September 29, 2012 :)]

Waist: 28.5"
    Hips: 39"
    Chest: 37"
    Neck: 13.5
    Arms: 10.75"
    Thighs: 23"

This is the first time I use measurements to track progress so I'm hoping to see some results there when the scale isn't budging (which feels like more often then not). Good luck everyone!
  • ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What made me want to lose weight was seeing some old facebook pictures of myself (haven't been on in years) and thinking, "I looked fantastic!" At the time I probably hated them and wanted to be 10 or 15 pounds smaller, but now I realize those pictures are where I want to be. At 10 or so pounds away from where I am now they are a realistic and healthy goal. Real wakeup call!
  • sangelic
    Options
    No exercise for me today folks...still very sore from yesterday! Plus I need to run Week 4 Day 1 of C25K tomorrow :noway:
  • msibilla1
    Options
    SUnday 9-4-11
    burned 723 calories today at the gym..... and no soda today yay!!!!!

:happy:
  • msibilla1
    Options
    Question Of The Day:

I was sick and tired of looking at myself in the mirror and saying i need to do something and never doing it, also my health was and is at stake, I would lay down and feel like i was suffucating and not being able to breath... I finally one day woke up and said enough is enough and I'm not giving up till i lose every last pound that i want to.....
  • kathryn2bfit
    kathryn2bfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Question Of The Day:

When I realized that I weighed as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant!
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Weight in Monday!

Starting Weight: 288
    Current Weight: 281
    Goal Weight: 175

Pounds lost : 7 pounds!

This week I went to the gym 4 days. Plus working 2 days and I burn a lot of calories at work running up and down halls all night! I also feel like I ate really well. I did have a somewhat cheat night last night (Sunday) but it was no where near as bad as it would have been if I wasn't on MFP. I am really proud of how well I've done. I wanted to go the gym today but the gym at my college is closed for the holiday. :( Oh well, I work and will burn lots of calories then.

On to week two! :D
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I just realized I didn't post this for myself!!!
    Name:Amanda
    Starting Weight:220
    Goal Weight: 120
    Goal Weight by December: 180-190
    Fun Fact About Yourself: I collect Old School Nintendo

WEIGH IN TODAY!!!!:
    Starting Weight: 220
    Weight as of Today: 210
    Weight Lost: 10lbs

Did the 30DS every morning when I woke up and watched what I ate.
  • msibilla1
    Options
    9-5-11 burned 925 calories today..

weigh in
    current weight 214

i have actrually gained 3lbs since last weight in, i fluctuate from 214 to 211 it's kindof of fustrating......
  • alissa0312
    Options
    Question Of The Day:

Seeing the pictures from my sister in laws wedding. I was the MOH and the dress was very fitted. I just had roll upon roll and was generally disgusted.