The Candy Stompers (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• momie0205
    Options
    I would love to join been looking for a group to be a part of. Seems like a lot of the ones I join fizzle out.

Name: Amy
    Starting Weight: 175
    Goal Weight: 125ish
    Fun Fact About Yourself: I love to make cards!
  • msibilla1
    Options
    9-8-11 BUrned 583 calories today at the gym and failed on the pop grr I dont know why i cant stop drinking it.....
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    9-8-11 BUrned 583 calories today at the gym and failed on the pop grr I dont know why i cant stop drinking it.....

The only way I'm able not to drink soda is if I have Crystal Light ready and cold in the fridge, I love the Raspberry Lemonade and the Cranberry Apple.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Going to make a chart of everyone who's in the group so far tonight! And we'll track the weight loss through that :)
  • momie0205
    Options
    I quit soda a month ago. I also drank 4 more glasses than I normally drink of water. I also did more exercise today than yesterday I burned 659 calories today.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Burned 209 calories on 9-8-2011 only 20 mins of zumba i was still very sore... oh and im also back down 2 pounds so frustrating but i guess i really shouldn't weigh myself everyday!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Going to make a chart of everyone who's in the group so far tonight! And we'll track the weight loss through that :)

Sounds like a great idea!!
  • megcc
    megcc Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? This is just what I need. I started a couple challenges but they are getting ready to end :( and I still have a lot of work to do!

Name: Meg
    Starting Weight: 130
    Goal Weight: 115
    Fun Fact About Yourself: I love to digital scrapbook.
  • momie0205
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great friday!! I am about to go to the gym at my work for lunch.
  • msibilla1
    Options

The only way I'm able not to drink soda is if I have Crystal Light ready and cold in the fridge, I love the Raspberry Lemonade and the Cranberry Apple.

Interesting I will try this Thank you
  • msibilla1
    Options

Sounds like a great idea!!

That Sounds awesome !!!! :happy:
  • msibilla1
    Options
    9-9-11 I burned 701 ccalories doing lots of cardio today at the gym becasue im not sure if i will be working out this weekend have alot of things going on this weekend.. so everyone have a great Day and weekend.....
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    9-9-11 I burned 701 ccalories doing lots of cardio today at the gym becasue im not sure if i will be working out this weekend have alot of things going on this weekend.. so everyone have a great Day and weekend.....

YOU R DOING GREAT AT BURNING THOSE CALORIES KEEP IT UP
  • sangelic
    Options
    Burned 372 calories today. Only did my C25K run/walk today as my body was so sore from weight lifting yesterday. BUT on the plus side, I did manage to run 5 minutes straight...couldn't believe I did it! :happy:

BTW, does our weekly challenge end tonight or tomorrow? Wasn't sure since we started last Saturday and I'm assuming will also be starting a new challenge tomorrow, no?
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Burned 372 calories today. Only did my C25K run/walk today as my body was so sore from weight lifting yesterday. BUT on the plus side, I did manage to run 5 minutes straight...couldn't believe I did it! :happy:

BTW, does our weekly challenge end tonight or tomorrow? Wasn't sure since we started last Saturday and I'm assuming will also be starting a new challenge tomorrow, no?

I should be posting the new challenge tonight unless I fall asleep lol, if that's the case it will be posted by tomorrow afternoon!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    burned 447 calories on 9-9-11
  • Comfortableme
    Comfortableme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is great. I have been looking for some additional support. I am ready, willing, and able to join.

Debbie
    Nebraska
    End of Challenge Weight: 199 Total Goal Weight: 142

Laughter is the best medicine especially since I learned to laugh at myself.
  • momie0205
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing good. I am awaiting the new challenge patiently.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    burned 311 calories on 9-10-2011 i really wanted to kick some calories out this week but dang it figures i had to get slammed with soreness and now pain... i give my self a pat on the back for at least trying :)
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Ok everyone here is the link to the spreadsheet!!!!! I will update it every Monday when we weigh in!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai4AzWnBghqqdE1rM1dTYUVGS2p6QW9KRTdSdlZWcEE&hl=en_US