The Candy Stompers (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• alissa0312
    Options
    Ok so I was mia all weekend and am glad to be back. Shockingly enough I didn't gain over the weekend. I'm excited for these challenges. However, I already had a pop before I saw this this morning.

Weight 209.5
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Question of the Day:

What's your favorite form of exercise?
  • sangelic
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday: Burned 980 calories yesterday (9-5). Today (9-6) I burned 666 calories. My MFP goal every day is set at 372 so not too shabby :)

I maintained the same weight from last week, still at 220.
  • sangelic
    Options
    Question of the Day:

What's your favorite form of exercise?

Walking my dogs down by the lakefront...AMAZING when it's nice outside :) Otherwise I'm starting to love running as I'm doing C25K right now.
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am very new to MFP today is only my second day, so I am learning and am looking for some support also. I have been on this weight lost jounrey many times, I have got to get it done for me this time!!
    Leslie Cothron
    Smackover, AR
    47 ys old
    starting weight ( Aug 1) : 212
    todays weight : 196
    goal weight : 150
    both of my boys got married this yr.
    I am going to be a grandma again next yr, will be # 4 for us.
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am very new to MFP today is only my second day, so I am learning and am looking for some support also. I have been on this weight lost jounrey many times, I have got to get it done for me this time!!
    Leslie Cothron
    Smackover, AR
    47 ys old
    starting weight ( Aug 1) : 212
    todays weight : 196
    goal weight : 150
    both of my boys got married this yr.
    I am going to be a grandma again next yr, will be # 4 for us.
  • denyse24
    Options
    ok , my weight in for today september 6th 2011 is of 185.2 down from 185.6 , not much of a loss but very happy because I had been seeing no movement on the scale whatsover this past week. I am down with the challenges expecially the soda 1 no problem there as for the exercise one that might be alot harder cause I pulled my groin muscle over the weekend and they take quite a while to heal, I will however do my best .
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Alright so no calories burned on 9-5-2011 and 9-6 2011 I seem to have worn my body out i can hardley move my left arm good thing im a righty but i have'nt felt well, but i might try wii sports tonight....

Also my breaking point-- I was tired and still am of looking in the mirror and not liking what i see i was gaining weight at a quick pace and i needed to stop it b4 it got to far.... I also admit that it seems everyone around me is losing weight and getting some what healthy I want to look good and healthy too i dont want to be over weight while everyone around looks and feels great.......
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Question of the Day:

What's your favorite form of exercise? Zumba for sure I love it!!!!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Oh also for got to weigh in on monday i am 177 i seem to have gained a pound back...
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Alright so i burned a extra 419 calories doing a extra 40 mins of zumba and had no pop....... Saturday 3rd 2011 @ 11pm to 1230am lol it took me awhile lol
    I forgot to put the total calories burned which was 879 sorry......
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Oh also for got to weigh in on monday i am 177 i seem to have gained a pound back...

Guarantee its muscle!! :D
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Thank you i can only hope its muscle .... I managed to burn tonight 9-6-2011 428 calories using the wii it was mostly boxing where i burned all the calories....
  • sangelic
    Options
    Question of the Day:

After I finish C25K I REALLY want to try Zumba! I love dancing so I think it'll be a blast :happy:
  • alissa0312
    Options
    MY favorite form of exercise is anything in a group. I'm so much more motivated that way! Unfortunately my crazy schedule doesn't typically allow for that.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Question of the Day:

After I finish C25K I REALLY want to try Zumba! I love dancing so I think it'll be a blast :happy:

[/quote You will enjoy it, especially if you love to dance.. it makes you feel great and i can see my body reshaping itself...
  • msibilla1
    Options
    9-6-11

Burned 550 calories doing 45 mins on the arch trainer at the gym...

9-6-11

no gym today no ccalories burned :frown:
  • msibilla1
    Options
    Question of the day : What form of exercise do u like?

I love to swim however with michigan weather that is not always easy to do but I love going to the gym and when i dont go i feel lost for the day....
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    calories burned 534 on 9-7-11 Sooo sore!!!
  • sangelic
    Options
    9-7-11 Burned 668 calories
    9-8-11 Burned 775

:happy: