Ripped In 30 September!

Options

Replies

• Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    So, laying in bed this morning I thought to myself, I'm not as sore as I was yesterday. Then I stood up. hah.. Youch. It's getting better though as I'm walking around and getting the muscles warmed up. I'll stretch them here in a little bit. Tomorrow I know I'll be feeling better. As soon as my muscles and me for that matter wake up some, I'm going to go ahead and rock RI30 and get it out of my way for today!! :)

p.s. On 30DS I lost 2 pants sizes but not a lot of weight. I'm up 2lbs right now. I'm sure it's because of the water retention in the muscles. Gonna drink, drink, drink water today. I'm sure in a week or so I'll hopefully lose those 2, and maybe a couple more before it's all said and done.
    Are you able to complete the whole video? I'm at 90% right now...

Yes... Well, sorta. I don't stop it, but I do take a rep or so to catch my breath or to let my muscles quit trying to fail. lol. But 98 % of the time I do them all.
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So, laying in bed this morning I thought to myself, I'm not as sore as I was yesterday. Then I stood up. hah.. Youch. It's getting better though as I'm walking around and getting the muscles warmed up. I'll stretch them here in a little bit. Tomorrow I know I'll be feeling better. As soon as my muscles and me for that matter wake up some, I'm going to go ahead and rock RI30 and get it out of my way for today!! :)

p.s. On 30DS I lost 2 pants sizes but not a lot of weight. I'm up 2lbs right now. I'm sure it's because of the water retention in the muscles. Gonna drink, drink, drink water today. I'm sure in a week or so I'll hopefully lose those 2, and maybe a couple more before it's all said and done.
    Are you able to complete the whole video? I'm at 90% right now...

Yes... Well, sorta. I don't stop it, but I do take a rep or so to catch my breath or to let my muscles quit trying to fail. lol. But 98 % of the time I do them all.
    I don't stop it, but I miss some reps as well... running man, seated rows, lunge/bicep curls. Yeah...
  • Dabbles
    Options
    How's everyone doing!! Come on! Check in!!

I almost didn't do mine today. Just a very dull day and I binged a bit on food. Was just going to take the day off. Then as the night came closer I felt more and more motivated to do it! So I did, and I'm SO glad I did. I think me trying to do it so early in the AM was burning me out. My muscles were sore and stiff, just not warmed up and ready. It was awesome tonight though. I so could've done more! I stretched a little before but could still feel the soreness in my hami's. All in all... Day 3! Done!!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join?
  • Dabbles
    Options
    is it too late to join?

Nah!!!! Jump on in!! List starting day, stats, goal :) And jump right in!
  • sinclare
    Options
    is it too late to join?

Nah!!!! Jump on in!! List starting day, stats, goal :) And jump right in!

Thanks! I actually started last month, I was so sore after the first day that I took 3 days off! Then I did it every other day. Then one day I did level 1/ level 2 back to back. It was super hard and my abs took a beating.

I will measure tomorrow and get re-charged here. ;)
  • sinclare
    Options
    I also started Ripped in 30 on the 1..... I though the workout was a bit easy so I did week 2 for my last workout. Let me know what you think of week 2.

don't know why but I liked week 2 much better than week 1.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    I'm ready for more abs to be worked into it. Is week 2 better/harder on the abs/core?
  • justme81
    justme81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A friend gave me the Ripped in 30 Days as a gift. I like JM so I thought I would give it a try. I finished my workout this morning.
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.4 lbs this week!!! Yayyyyy me!!! It's now 157.4 :bigsmile: First budge in a long time! And such a whopping number, too! :happy:

I got my measurements done this morning...
    chest: 41
    waist: 35
    hips: 41
    upper arm: 12.5
    thigh: 24
    body fat: 31.5%

Already got 200 crunches and some leg lifts, and been cleaning house all day, doing laundry, and steam-cleaned the bedroom carpet.
  • StarlaDesiree
    StarlaDesiree Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 4, done. I've also done 6 week Six Pack with RI30 two of those days. I am really sore and jell-o legged. Lol. But, man it feels good, and I'm already seeing my body composition change. I almost didn't do RI30 today because I was worn out from 6W6P, but I managed to find a second wind... Glad I did.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just started RI30 today....I was very glad I had finished 30 Day Shred last month otherwise I wouldn't have finished. My only thing is I need some heavier weights for a few of those moves. I will use a kettle ball instead of the weight on the one move.
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started Ripped in 30 last night. Not sure if I will do it every day, but i'll try to keep up!
  • hennyben
    Options
    Hi I hope it's ok to join late. I started RI30 on 1st too and took a rest day yesterday so Sunday is gonna be my day off. I'm a 30DS graduate and loved it! I also do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism quite regularly (not sure I'd manage it as well as RI30 though)
    I'm hoping to lose 4-5lbs and tone up a bit more. I'm not following the meal plan because I'd rather just eat the foods I like so I'll log here on MFP to stick to 1200 net calories (or thereabouts).
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    Did it today (4th day, but did the shred yesterday). I'm starting to feel stronger and more able to get through the DVD (but it's still tough!)
    I wonder if I'll be brave enough to try next level at the end of the week...
    Here's my victory so far: I haven't lost any weight but my body fat % has gone from 24.6% to 23% since I started!
  • hennyben
    Options
    Day 5 done today, looking forward to week 2 now. It's amazing how easier it gets as the week goes on, I could have done it twice just now but I'm going for my walk soon so better spend some time with the kids ;)
    I STILL can't do a full push up, well maybe one full push up and no more! (that's after 30DS and now RI30!)
    I'm good to exercise but I find sticking to my cals really hard! Especially at weekend when I have a couple glasss of wine:drinker: but I do love a nice glass (or two) of wine:wink:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 today....I started a little later (didnt get my disc in time) and I am also adding in 6w6p at least 4 days a week. So far I like it a lot....but we'll see how sore I am in a few days!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I finished day two of Ripped in 30 today...very sore but it's a good thing!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Missed 2 days because of the holiday weekend. Will make them up before I move to week 2. Did day 4 today. So 1 more regular day, then 2 makeups then move onto week 2! I'm excited!
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I missed 2 1/2 days of workouts but back at it again today. And guess what?! I was able to do ALL OF THE PUSHUPS INSTEAD OF HALF! Modified, but still an improvement. And I doubled my weights from 5 to 10. I'm definitely feeling the burn. Took a little break to brag - now gotta get back! So happy! Keep it up guys! Let's share before and after pics when we're through! WOOHOO!