Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options

Replies

• Twin22twin
    Options
    Good morning mammas!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I tried to be good at the big birthday bash....but did enjoy a few drinks :)) I had many gin and sodas with lime on Saturday and went over my calories for the past three days LOL ;)

The day of the party I was 149.5. Today I am 150.5. My TOM is right around the corner (either today or tommorrow). I am hoping more will drop off as soon as it begins!

Here is to a NEW week, and being strict and back on track!!

Check-in:

Week 9/5/11--- 156.5 lb
    Week 9/12 --- 152 lb
    Week 9/19 --- 150.5 lb
    Week 9/26---
    Week 10/3--
    Week 10/10--
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

Total weight loss: 6 lbs
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    So i started looking for costumes; Man they are expensive. So far i've only drop 2lbs since starting the challenge but i hope to see more by Halloween. I plan to get my costume by the 21st.
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You done a great job so far. I just found this challenge and I am in. I am starting late but
    better late than never I guess.

SW- 207 (12/17/2011
    CW-192.5 (today 9/20/2011
    Mini goal-186 by: 10/31/2011
    GW- 150
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi Mommies!!!! Chart will come tommorow along with new challenge..how did we do on the 4 miles??? Im so pleased to see everone losing or maintaining!!! Me, well, Vegas did me in....153.6, up 3.6 pounds....im not worried, im 100% focused on weight loss, i will get to my goal!!! I had a 2 birthdays and Vegas all in 1week i couldnt help but to indulged!! Im sure the weight is 98% liquor, lol... Good job last week mommies!! lets keep this going!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Toya!! Glad you had a wonderful time in Vegas!
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Toya...glad your time in Vegas was fun...never been there but would like to go one day...
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you had fun and glad to have you back :)
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!!!! glad to be back on track!! working my way down to 149...trying to get there by my 30th birthday on October 5th....ekkkkkk..so little time!!! so this weeks challenge is and oldie but goodie:

water!! it was our very 1st challenge way back when, but thanks to my vegas binge :grumble: i need to wash out this waste in me..so lets do it..64 oz everday!!!

Chart will be up shortly with the help of Mimi!! Your awesome Mimi thanks!!!:heart::heart:
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Latoya!!! Hope you had TONS of fun:flowerforyou: Now, it's time to get to work!!!:drinker: Work hard, play hard has always been my motto:wink:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post. My weight is 201.8
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Sorry for the late post. My weight is 201.8

no worries! ive already sent mimi the chart so it will show up next week.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im here Im here!! how did i miss that you all moved here!! i will join in and so happy that you all are here!!! i will weigh in with you all the next weigh in....when is it. i am very excited to find you all agin!!! thanks latoya ;)
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in's are Mondays :) n I'm sooo excited to have you back.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Im here Im here!! how did i miss that you all moved here!! i will join in and so happy that you all are here!!! i will weigh in with you all the next weigh in....when is it. i am very excited to find you all agin!!! thanks latoya ;)

SOOOO glad you found us! & yay for water challenge! I think this is our only challenge that I dont struggle with!!! :laugh:
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Im so so very late with checking in, i got hit with a cold and TOM all on sunday/monday. Im just starting to feel better and actaully at work today!

Week 9/5/11-- 271.2 lbs
    Week 9/12 --- 268.1 lbs
    Week 9/19 --- 266.5lbs
    Week 9/26---
    Week 10/3--
    Week 10/10--
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31--
    Total Loss--- _-4.70_
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Let me know if it works :)

mummies.png
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Let me know if it works :)

mummies.png

Sad and happy that i am the only one that has so far gained :indifferent:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    my starting weight is 196.4, sad i know i have gained since our last challenge, but i did better than i thought! i am on it to lose the 8 by halloween!!! i am so excited to be on this again!! love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Sad and happy that i am the only one that has so far gained :indifferent:
    It happens to all of us. Point is you don't let it drag you down and you keep pushing.