Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options
Mommies!! Now that are labor day challenge is coming to an end...its time for Hot Mummies for Halloween!!! Once we finish our Labor Day Challenge officially on September 5th...Lets use that final weigh in as our starting weight for our Hot Mummies challenge starting on the same day September 5th. Since this is our 3rd challenge, our weight goal will decrease. THE GOAL IS 8 POUNDS BY OCTOBER 31st! What hot costume willl u be in on Halloween? We will have weekly challenges, but i want to spice it up some...since are challenge is 2 months long its easy to lose focus..suggestions mommies. Dont forget that we are doing this for us. We came together as busy moms that want to lose weight and take care of us for a change!! So same rules, weigh in on mondays, do your best to follow weekly challenges, and lose 8 POUNDS!! Thats it! Please post any additional challenge suggestions here. After Monday i will start a closed group thread. Any new mommies wanting to join us check in here with your starting weight on Monday and to all of my current mommies that are going to do Part 3, when you post your final Labor Day weight in our Labor Day thread just note for me to use it for starting weight for Hot Mummies, as all of the Labor Day mommies might not want to move on to a new challenge. Im excited all over again.:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I even updated my ticker!!! (tickerfactory.com) Lets go Mummies!!!

Replies

• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks LaToya!!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thank you! I'll report with my current weight next Monday?
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    You know Im in!!! =]
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yes, on labor day!
  • MamaKatel
    Options
    Im in! I def. need to lose 8 lbs. and there's no reason why I wouldn't be able to achieve it by Halloween!!
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. 8 pounds in 8 weeks sounds good. Will post my weight on Monday.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    YAY! I just realized that the mummy challenge was already posted. I can't "weight" to begin losing!! See you all on Labor Day for the first weigh-in. I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend with their families.:flowerforyou:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join as well. I'll post my weight on Monday.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm in .... Kool I really wanna lose 7 pounds in sep and 8 by october!!!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I hope that this time around I do better....Thanks friend!!!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good morning!!!! What is your starting weight??? I will gather and summarize by Wednesday. Lets do this ladies...8 pounds by Halloween; we can do it!!! Lets get creative with our challenges and check in!!!! We have to stay motivated to meet our goals. This weeks challenge is our holiday week challenge: aim for 2 hours of cardio this week. That is my personal goal and i want to share it with all of the mummies:wink::wink: As usual, if you want to share a weekly challenge just chime in at anytime. For now lets get our starting weights in and do some cardio!! HAPPY LOBOR DAY!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey Toya... thanks for keeping these things coming!!! Without them I dont know how well I will do at all!

My starting weight is 135.5 llbs... and my personal challenge this week is to get at least 1 hr Cardio EACH day for 5 days... I MUST get back on the bandwagon!

Love the fact that we dive right into another challenge! Lets do this!! :drinker: :drinker: (<---- water)
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    Sign me UP! Today's weight (thanks to TOM) is 168.4 so we'll just go with that:)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 164 as of yesterday. Let's go mommies (or mummies)!! :bigsmile:
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello, Ladies! I would love to join you all! I have been floundering recently due to lack of motivation, but maybe this is just what I need. It would be awesome to lose 8 pounds by Halloween! My starting weight is 152.6 (bloated). My personl goal for this week is to exercise 6 days. I have been so depressed about summer coming to an end that I have been eating like crazy and I haven't exercised in almost a week.

A little about me. My name is Tracy and I am a 35 year old (almost my birthday is 9/11) mom to 4 wonderful kids. I also work full time so I am pretty busy, but I am not going to use that as an excuse anymore. I have lost 34 pounds so far and my goal weight is 135.

Thanks for letting me join! :heart:

Tracy
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hello, Ladies! I would love to join you all! I have been floundering recently due to lack of motivation, but maybe this is just what I need. It would be awesome to lose 8 pounds by Halloween! My starting weight is 152.6 (bloated). My personl goal for this week is to exercise 6 days. I have been so depressed about summer coming to an end that I have been eating like crazy and I haven't exercised in almost a week.

A little about me. My name is Tracy and I am a 35 year old (almost my birthday is 9/11) mom to 4 wonderful kids. I also work full time so I am pretty busy, but I am not going to use that as an excuse anymore. I have lost 34 pounds so far and my goal weight is 135.

Thanks for letting me join! :heart:

Hi Tracy! Alot of us here have a goal of 135pds, myself included..we can do this!
    Tracy
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm in. Starting weight is 203.4.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Lets kick halloweens butt Mommies!!!!

Starting weight :grumble: 149.1

Im starting the shred today so between the 7 days Ill get in my 2 hours of cardio, but my personal goal, 2 hours of NON-SHRED cardio!!! Kick my butt ladies, make me do it!!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I didn't introduce myself properly before- My name is Sara, 39, and I'm the mom of 4 fantastic boys ages 7-14.

Starting weight as of today: 144.8 lb
    I know at least a pound of that is bloat, but it's stuck around for 2 weeks and just starting to come off now.
    My exercise goal this week is at least an hour each day, with 2 HIIT sprinting sessions.