Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :wink: Starting weights:wink:

Latoyabooker- 150.4
    Nicolerah- 135.5
    Me525- 168.4
    Bhurley- 164
    Tracylee679- 152.6
    Shandun- 203.4
    KristynStephens1-149.1
    Notgoddess- 144.8
    Angelacasey736- 161.4
    Twin22twin- 156.5
    annetinkerbell- 130
    martinah4- 211
    syasmom-220
    alycra- 191
    bailey390- 155
    rodagghero- 230
    ybodwn-
    abbyflower- 166
    minissam- 165.8
    miami_mimi- 152.6
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

My starting weight is 271.2. Im currently doing the biggest loser bootcamp dvd and hoping to just watch the weight drop off!!! I am just about to my second mini goal of a 30 pound loss! SO SO close. Im trying to lose 70 total by new years eve. That would be such a great accomplishment to start me right into the next big chunck of my goal for the new year. Im losing this weight to be healthier but to also be able to start a family at a healthy weight. My bio clock is ticking and I am ready just gotta drop this weight so the babies can start coming!! =)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

My starting weight is 271.2. Im currently doing the biggest loser bootcamp dvd and hoping to just watch the weight drop off!!! I am just about to my second mini goal of a 30 pound loss! SO SO close. Im trying to lose 70 total by new years eve. That would be such a great accomplishment to start me right into the next big chunck of my goal for the new year. Im losing this weight to be healthier but to also be able to start a family at a healthy weight. My bio clock is ticking and I am ready just gotta drop this weight so the babies can start coming!! =)

Im ready for you to have babies too! My honorary aunt clock is ticking!!! :laugh: :love:
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well I am off to a good start so far. I did JM 30DS yesterday and I think that I am going to try and follow through with that for the next 30 days plus add in some Turbo Fire when the mood strikes. I am so excited to see how many ladies joined. It is nice to get to know all of you and if any of you want to add me as a friend, feel free!!! Yesterday was not the best day food wise but I still came in under my calorie goal so all in all I can live with that!

Thanks, Latoya for getting this thing going. Good luck MUMMIES:flowerforyou: !

Tracy
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hey ladies!

You will do it! 30 pds gone is around the corner!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Well I am off to a good start so far. I did JM 30DS yesterday and I think that I am going to try and follow through with that for the next 30 days plus add in some Turbo Fire when the mood strikes. I am so excited to see how many ladies joined. It is nice to get to know all of you and if any of you want to add me as a friend, feel free!!! Yesterday was not the best day food wise but I still came in under my calorie goal so all in all I can live with that!

Thanks, Latoya for getting this thing going. Good luck MUMMIES:flowerforyou: !

Tracy

your welcome!! and good job staying under during the holidays!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Any of you who have started the 30 day shred in the last few days, feel free to join in on the group i have going. It's called Labor Day Shredders. If we are buddies in both groups that will really help us to stay motivated!!! :wink:
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I am Heather from a little town called Carriere, MS. I am a single mom of a beautiful 6 year old daughter. My starting weight is 240lbs just recently lost 8 lbs since I have started MFP. I hope I am not too late....I am starting the JM 30 day shred today so I am sure to get the 2 hrs of cardio in this week. My personal goal is to just continue to eat right and stay under my calorie intake and continue to lose this yucky weight....
  • WingsofaDove
    Options
    I still want to join you too! I forgot to tell you my starting weight though- 205 lbs- I would love to get under 200- my goal weight is about 150. I have 34 min of cardio in so far this week- and I too ate whatever and drank whatever yesterday evening for a holiday get together- but I'm excited to join you if I still can. :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Any of you who have started the 30 day shred in the last few days, feel free to join in on the group i have going. It's called Labor Day Shredders. If we are buddies in both groups that will really help us to stay motivated!!! :wink:

Hey Krysten - might join you. I've already done one round but I want to go for another round on level 2 (only did level 1 before).
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Bridgette, that would be awesome! The more the better!
  • Syds_Mom
    Syds_Mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today's my first day logging...:noway: what an eye-opener it has been! There are lots of things I need to tweak about my diet but I am going to start slow with small goals each week. Fruits and veggies are where I'm lacking, so for the rest of the week my goal will be to have at least one fruit and one veggie per day. I went to the gym and did 30 mins on the elliptical, plus 20 situps and pushups (I'll be voluntarily going back to "bootcamp" in two weeks so beginning the pain now :sad: )
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Okay Mommies, I am finally back from my LONG, WONDERFUL, weekend at the Lake. My starting weight for this new challenge is 220 (up one pound from the end of last week), but considering what I drank over the weekend, I am shocked it is not more.

For the newbies that don't know me, I am a full time working mother of one daughter that just turned 14 last week. She is the light of my life. I work for a mortgage company and have for 14 years in October. I am married to my husband for 9 years and to say it is complicated is an understatement...LOL.

When I started my weight loss journey in March myoal was 80 lbs by March 2012, I am currently at 61 lbs lost so I am now aiming for 80 lbs by the end of October which makes it 19 lbs for me on this challenge instead of the 8 that is set as a group goal. I hope we all obtain our goals.

Feel free to add me.

Week 9/5/11-- 220 lbs
    Week 9/12 ---
    Week 9/19 ---
    Week 9/26---
    Week 10/3--
    Week 10/10--
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

Total weight loss: ____lbs
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I'm 46, mom of 4 (20, 18, 7 and 5) and married to my high school sweetheart for 24 years. I joined MFP at the beginning of the summer, and I've lost 10 pounds -- but nothing in the last 2 weeks. SO motivation would be good. I'm starting at 155 as of today. My goal for this week is LOG EVERYTHING and NO CHEATING. Hopefully that will get me back on track.
    Kristen
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi again!
    Glad to see fellow shredders on here :) Just finished my second day of level 1.
    Just realized I never posted my starting weight- 143.3 with a goal of 120.
    Been going strong these past 2 days.. so far!
    Had a really yummy salad for dinner- maiche(?) lettuce, avocado, grapefruit, a sprinkle of sliced almonds and a red wine vinaigrette.
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about this challenge...I hope that this time I can do it...
    my starting weight for this challenge is

9/5/11- 250 lbs.

Hope everyone had a fabulous day!!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Today's my first day logging...:noway: what an eye-opener it has been! There are lots of things I need to tweak about my diet but I am going to start slow with small goals each week. Fruits and veggies are where I'm lacking, so for the rest of the week my goal will be to have at least one fruit and one veggie per day. I went to the gym and did 30 mins on the elliptical, plus 20 situps and pushups (I'll be voluntarily going back to "bootcamp" in two weeks so beginning the pain now :sad: )

oh go you on the cardio!! yeah logging definitely puts things in perspective. You seem to be off to a great start; have a good wednesday!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hi again!
    Glad to see fellow shredders on here :) Just finished my second day of level 1.
    Just realized I never posted my starting weight- 143.3 with a goal of 120.
    Been going strong these past 2 days.. so far!
    Had a really yummy salad for dinner- maiche(?) lettuce, avocado, grapefruit, a sprinkle of sliced almonds and a red wine vinaigrette.

sounds yummy!! i had a salad as well! im so happy to see so may shredders!! tempted to pull out my dvd tonight, lol, i know that i cant dedicate 30 days to it right now though :ohwell: i hope the dvd gives you great results!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good morning mummies!! It is a wet, yet wonderful day in Atlanta. It seems the weather is showing signs of fall :love: i was able to get in a good hour burn yesterday and it felt great! I am going to aim for 20 minutes today, but its not certain...you know, kids need me :happy: what is your plan for today and how is your week so far? I am hoping for a pound this week. We shall see....going to get a cup of water and start my work day...ttyl!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good morning mummies! Lets make it a good one! Yesterday was not a good food day..i ate whatever and drank whatever...im determined to get back on track today, so lotsa water and healthy eating today. I have not put a dent in my 2 hours of cardio this week yet so i plan to hit the pavement for 30 minutes today to start. Mimi, how is training going? I signed up for my 1st 5k on October 2nd as a motivational tool to get out there and exercise. Whats your plan for the day ladies? I have been aiming for less carbs and i go along in my journey im still pineing for cetain things so i am tweeking my diet, as i want this to be a lifestyle change. So i have added back milk, which is not used alot in low carb world, and i also am having bread on occasion (whole wheat) as i love sandwiches. Although i want to cut back on carbs, i dont want to cut them completely as that is not realistic fom me personally. Lets do this mummies!!:wink::wink:

Hey I have a question Toya... is that 2 hours total per week??