124»

Replies

• boomboom011
    Options
    go to badbreeders.net
    then report back
  • boomboom011
    Options
    It's great you are willing to do this, too bad these kids couldn't have their mom taking this all more seriously.,
    Update- Her case worker contacted me today, and I told him what I know. I also sent him an email containing the conversations i've had with her on Facebook. He told me he had already suspected that her and the boyfriend were "fudging" their UA's anyways. He asked me if I would be ok with being a witness in court when the time comes, and i've agreed. At this point in time, the friendship is gone. I can't be friends with someone who treats their children like this. I'm hoping in the end, after everything is said and done, she will thank me for saving her childrens lives (and possibly hers!). I will continue to update as I can.

awesome - prayers for those babies!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    She may not ever thank you, but her kids sure will. They are the priority, not her or her boyfriend. Kudo's to you for doing the right thing. for all you know, you may have saved their lives. :flowerforyou:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Update- Her case worker contacted me today, and I told him what I know. I also sent him an email containing the conversations i've had with her on Facebook. He told me he had already suspected that her and the boyfriend were "fudging" their UA's anyways. He asked me if I would be ok with being a witness in court when the time comes, and i've agreed. At this point in time, the friendship is gone. I can't be friends with someone who treats their children like this. I'm hoping in the end, after everything is said and done, she will thank me for saving her childrens lives (and possibly hers!). I will continue to update as I can.

That is great! This whole thread has made me cry! Those poor babies. And reading the convo with the parents gave me a headache, these people are serious?! WOW! You are awesome for doing what you have done and I hope all turns out well for those kids!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS protect the children. ALWAYS protect the children.

^^^^ THIS