Who on your MFP friends list would you have a one night stan

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Miko or Liz...they have the best *kitten*...

I wouls say Skitty but she's my wife so I don't have to one night stand her.... :bigsmile:

YES!!!! But since my wives are out because I own you(Morgan, ohwhataday, & Miko) I will say the big brown man with the awesome tan. I taught him a new polish phrase he can use on me. :laugh:

eVERYONE that was referenced above!!!....ha!!!!! of course this awesomely tanned man can handle it!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Where do I start? Or whom do I start with?

Me, start with me!

Done and freaking done, you hottie...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

I wouls say Skitty but she's my wife so I don't have to one night stand her.... :bigsmile:

YES!!!! But since my wives are out because I own you(Morgan, ohwhataday, & Miko) I will say the big brown man with the awesome tan. I taught him a new polish phrase he can use on me. :laugh:

well since we come as a package... that means whoever we choose is about to get MAULED by some extremely HOT ladiesss!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

eVERYONE that was referenced above!!!....ha!!!!! of course this awesomely tanned man can handle it!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Lets see.......A Polish one, a Dallas one, a Phoenix one, a Canadian! :devil: OH and the OP!...BWAHAHAHAHAH
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

LET'S DO IT!!!

contain yourselves -- we're ladies - - let's be dainty about this gangbang scenario
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

well since we come as a package... that means whoever we choose is about to get MAULED by some extremely HOT ladiesss!!!

cCome get Sum Ladies!!!!!! Miko your My Dallas temptation!
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    Lets see.......A Polish one, a Dallas one, a Phoenix one, a Canadian! :devil: OH and the OP!...BWAHAHAHAHAH

I'm not any of those things. What.. the.. f

I am boycotting this orgy.
  • ohwhataday
    Options

LET'S DO IT!!!

contain yourselves -- we're ladies - - let's be dainty about this gangbang scenario

oops. But since I wasn't mentioned at all after being mentioned by mr. beer, I am throwing in the towel.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Puffy heart you...
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    In my best creepy whisper as I stand admiring my mangina... "Would you fvck me? I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me so hard."
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    That is a secret stayin' with me.
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    i just noticed i don't have any guys freinds in my list , so that would be no night stand for me :)

if it's the last night on earth... i'm getting comfort from the nearest body... male or female :D
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

I'm not any of those things. What.. the.. f

I am boycotting this orgy.

Ok I take the OP and put you in WHATADAY!
  • 1petewest
    Options
    I think the better question is who WOULDN'T I have a one night stan with.

ditto!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Where do I start? Or whom do I start with?

Me, start with me!

Done and freaking done, you hottie...

I so needed that. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    In my best creepy whisper as I stand admiring my mangina... "Would you fvck me? I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me so hard."

ROLF It puts the lotion on its skin b4 the MFP orgy
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Look at my list and tell me how I could manage to decide which ONE with less then a day to think about it.
    I would need weeks or months to make that choice out of all the beautiful ladies there. :heart:

MAN UP CARL! Ladies dont like indecisiveness Pick one!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I have a couple crushes that would be a good ole roll in the hay..

There's a couple girls who could possibly make me change teams...damnnn!