Who on your MFP friends list would you have a one night stan

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    In my best creepy whisper as I stand admiring my mangina... "Would you fvck me? I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me so hard."

ROLF It puts the lotion on its skin b4 the MFP orgy
    Well played.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Good thing I chose the big brown man with an awesome tan... because after my usual one night stand, I make them into a skin lamp.

I'm going with a rustic motif in my breakfast nook.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    MFP orgy is a good thought!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Look at my list and tell me how I could manage to decide which ONE with less then a day to think about it.
    I would need weeks or months to make that choice out of all the beautiful ladies there. :heart:

MAN UP CARL! Ladies dont like indecisiveness Pick one!

It might really be my last day on Earth if I did that. :tongue:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Miko or Liz...they have the best *kitten*...

I wouls say Skitty but she's my wife so I don't have to one night stand her.... :bigsmile:

YES!!!! But since my wives are out because I own you(Morgan, ohwhataday, & Miko) I will say the big brown man with the awesome tan. I taught him a new polish phrase he can use on me. :laugh:

eVERYONE that was referenced above!!!....ha!!!!! of course this awesomely tanned man can handle it!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!

contain yourselves -- we're ladies - - let's be dainty about this gangbang scenario

Where is the gangbang taking place? Central location???

**gets in car**
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    There isn't a single lady in my list I wouldn't tear that *kitten* up... in a very loving, one night stand, end of the world kinda way.. Cause I am a romantic like that. It would definitely be special.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    In my best creepy whisper as I stand admiring my mangina... "Would you fvck me? I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me so hard."

HAHAHA!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options

Hahaha! You just went there!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    So many choices... I think if you are in the running you should send me a PM :wink:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options

HAHAHA!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Lets see.......A Polish one, a Dallas one, a Phoenix one, a Canadian! :devil: OH and the OP!...BWAHAHAHAHAH

I'm not any of those things. What.. the.. f

I am boycotting this orgy.

Ok I take the OP and put you in WHATADAY!

Forget it! I'm gonna go back to my original answer.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Why is my name where in this?
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    There isn't a single lady in my list I wouldn't tear that *kitten* up... in a very loving, one night stand, end of the world kinda way.. Cause I am a romantic like that. It would definitely be special.

You seem like a really nice guy.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Topic: Who on your MFP friends list would you have a one night stan

Who is "stan?" LOL

EDIT: Carrie you beat me on this - you little devil!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    :bigsmile: Did I miss it.. Went to get the lotions . :laugh:
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    I would like to have one big group grope with everyone on my friends list - last day of the world and all :tongue:

I think a group grope is for the best.

Really, I'd have to agree. Get some wine out (last day of the world, NO calorie counting!), and see where the night takes us.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    It would take me all day to list them all!!!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I have a few that have permanent accounts in my spank bank.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    LOL u guys n gals, This thread sounds dangerous! LOL
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I would like to have one big group grope with everyone on my friends list - last day of the world and all :tongue:

I think a group grope is for the best.

Really, I'd have to agree. Get some wine out (last day of the world, NO calorie counting!), and see where the night takes us.

I was thinking Tequila...I guess we could just bust out a bars worth of booze and let everyone have what they want...but um, Tequila, I mean come on! Body shots!