Who on your MFP friends list would you have a one night stan

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Miko or Liz...they have the best *kitten*...

I wouls say Skitty but she's my wife so I don't have to one night stand her.... :bigsmile:

I feel so honored!! <3

i know right!!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    JavaJunki

oh wait, I'm married to him, so I can have him every night!

Um, pretty much anyone else on my list then. Well, except for my neighbor down the street - that would just sound creepy.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    As of today, Yukojoy is on my A list. She knows why....

Only one night??

Okay I will put the Twofinger back and just keep the Patron then *le sigh!!!*
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hm, need more guys to choose from. But like someone else said, can't say I'd be terribly picky on my last day on earth.
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    Hm, need more guys to choose from. But like someone else said, can't say I'd be terribly picky on my last day on earth.

Wait it's my last day on earth? I missed that part.

Then I would screw everyone. There are a lot of flavours that I've never sampled before!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I would be too debilitated from all the liquor and cocaine to bother having sex with anyone.

:laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Wait it's my last day on earth? I missed that part.

Then I would screw everyone. There are a lot of flavours that I've never sampled before!!

I need to try me some Canadian!!!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Is this a sneaky way to get people on your friends list????? lol

I already sent some requests :bigsmile:

Yay ! Got some new friends to choose from .. Awesome ! Can't just pick one.. Can't !!!! :wink:
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I need to try me some Canadian!!!!

Careful!! Once you've had Canadian you can't go back! You think they say French women are sexual?
    Well they ain't got nuffin on us :smokin:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OK so I just went back over my list and WOW there a re quite a few on there I would a one night maybe two night even three night stand with !!!! I have some Yummy friends !!!
    Good answer Lori! Way to backtrack! :drinker: :devil:

LOL Hey I need to keep my options open ya know !!! but I have a TS friend who would most def be on the top of the list !!! :blushing:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    none of em!!! once you sleep with someone...they lose all respect for you...and I MUST be respected!!!! LOL jk!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

Only one night??

WHOA!!! settle down there Missy!! Do you really think I would travel all that way with Tequlia in tow for just a one nighter? Yes. But the first night is only the warm up..... After that, all hell breaks loose and I will have no mercy on you...
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well we would have all 24 hours of that last day right? So you would probably only need about 15 mins with each one...then technically we could pick 96 to have one with that day! :bigsmile:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Well we would have all 24 hours of that last day right? So you would probably only need about 15 mins with each one...then technically we could pick 96 to have one with that day! :bigsmile:

I like your thinking Daisy !!!
  • YukonJoy
    Options

Only one night??

WHOA!!! settle down there Missy!! Do you really think I would travel all that way with Tequlia in tow for just a one nighter? Yes. But the first night is only the warm up..... After that, all hell breaks loose and I will have no mercy on you...

Haha. Just try and keep up.

I wouldn't want them to find you dead the next morning tied to hotel bedposts.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    none of em!!! once you sleep with someone...they lose all respect for you...and I MUST be respected!!!! LOL jk!

How much respect does one need on their last day on Earth?
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Annnnnnnnnnnd MFP just witnessed an increase of friend request
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

Only one night??

Haha. Just try and keep up.

I wouldn't want them to find you dead the next morning tied to hotel bedposts.

Oh, I know for a fact I can keep up. If I end up dead and tied to the bed posts... Well it will worth it. Hkwever, by the time I'm done with you, you wouldn't have the straight to tie me up let alone do.enough to kill me off.... :D
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

I like your thinking Daisy !!!

:drinker: Right??
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

How much respect does one need on their last day on Earth?

How much respect does one need for sex period???