Guns baby... More specifically ladies shooting guns.

Options

Replies

• PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    **rolls eyes**

There is always someone who thinks they should tell someone something is inappropriate or appalling...

Now if you were holding up a kitten with a blind fold on with the gun pointed to it's head....THAT would be inappropriate.

But shooting at someplace meant for just that...all while (I'm assuming) being supervised on gun safety, is not inappropriate.

BTW...I'm all for guns...and smart people...and safety courses.

lolwut?

SuicidalKitten.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • benum
    Options
    KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS!!! The world needs more people like you!

My wife isn't a big fan of the pistols, but she LOVED the AR.. she actually referred to the EOTech as 'cute'.. I prefer 'tactically sound' myself.. :)

Keep sharing, friend!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    People get so testy when you aim a gun at them. *shrug*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Totally offensive. What kind of targets were you shooting at? You might also be racist.

I love you.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    So... I'm shooting a gun in this pic. One and only time I've gone shooting. It was fun.

But, I've gotten some interesting PMs with people that find it inappropriate or even appalling.

I'm intrigued... What are your thoughts?

Inappropriate? Really? I think its awesome. There is something empowering about firing a weapon!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I work at a prison so I have to shoot. Personally I enjoy it. To each their own I say! Don't want to shoot then don't!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I will fight to the death your right to carry and shoot that weapon.

Oh and it makes you hotter too.. :blushing:

Anybody who don't like it can kiss my red, white, and blue *kitten*!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Anybody who don't like it can kiss my red, white, and blue *kitten*!!

You should have that looked at.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    So... I'm shooting a gun in this pic. One and only time I've gone shooting. It was fun.

But, I've gotten some interesting PMs with people that find it inappropriate or even appalling.

It's totally objectionable because I can't see the gun clearly.

If you're going to post a picture of yourself shooting a gun at least make sure the gun is clearly visible. :bigsmile:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Totally offensive. What kind of targets were you shooting at? You might also be racist.

I love you.

:blushing: I'll take you shooting. You won't even have to come pick me up lol.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    The only thing I've ever shot is the finger but we have a gun in our house and my hubby shoots. But then again I also like spanking. So bad person, I am.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Im a girl....i can shoot and enjoy shooting guns....

Nothing wrong with it by me....

Course Im from the South and for some reason....its expected down here LOL j/k dont everybody get their panties in a bunch cos I said something about southern women

:flowerforyou: Now I know you really are 100% perfect.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    The day we went shooting I got some awesome pictures of the guys... check it out...

254979_10150220797847545_535347544_7192230_1654108_n.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would love to take a gun safety course. That's what I told my kids I want for Christmas. I can see a gun in my future. Owned by me of course.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    251148_10150220800912545_535347544_7192260_2072625_n.jpg
  • STARSHINE1975
    Options
    I'm going to the shooting range for the first time next weekend. yay!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I put up a picture of one of my guns and it was promptly deleted. When I emailed Mike to see if I had violated any of the website rules I never received a response. I am the proud owner of several different guns/rifles. I also have a CCW but open carry whenever possible and am proud to live in a state that does not have crazy laws restricting my 2nd amendment right. If people are offended by a gun because it would be used to kill someone then I want to be offended by any picture of a car because I'm way more likely to get killed by a car than a gun. Besides you know how the saying goes....Guns don't kill people...people with mustaches kill people.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i'm all for guns. my husband and i have several each. for mothers day last year he custom painted my rifle purple and put my name on it. it's gorgeous. i got my first shotgun on valentines day. we go on dates at the range. :-) in fact, sunday is our date night at the range. lol. our 3 year old daughter is very clear on the fact that guns are dangerous and can harm people and kill them and that we NEVER aim at a person. EVER. we will probably take her the the range when she is 5 to shoot my rifle. my son is only 18months old. he has seen the guns and we've explained them to him but we know he doesn't understand yet. my daughter fully understands it. gun safety is so important. it's proven that people who teach their children how to use a gun and the importance of gun safety actually have fewer crimes than those that aren't taught that and probably got access to a gun through a friend or gang relation, etc. if you're scared of guns, learn about them. take a course. it will change your way of thinking. i used to be terrified of guns and i hated them. i'm a huge advocate now.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Guns don't kill people...people with mustaches kill people.

Truer words have never been spoken...
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options

It's a great pic.

I loved shooting, I was in the British Army and was fire arms trained, I loved it.