Once the trust is broken

Options
12346»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Pfffttt! What guy doesn't have temptations? I don't care if she was downright abusive by withholding sex, or making him feel completely inadequate .. THAT is grounds to leave .. NOT CHEAT!

Grounds for 'burning at the stake' .. No it isn't.. People make mistakes, and they can make up for those mistakes and even continue to lead healthy happy lives in the same marriage.

Seems like this guy does not feel like it was a mistake nor is he willing to make up for it. Our OP said he never even said he was sorry. She went on to say things were never the same, so, my guess is (and I could be completely wrong about this because I do not know HIS side of the story) he may very well NOT be sorry for making this mistake, or for hurting her and their family.

They both need to be able to start new .. with or without each other.

Again, I agree lol. I said I didn't condone it, but I damn well understand it.

Also, I've talked with Ginny outside MFP. She's a great girl and it seems very much that she doesn't deserve what's going on. I've got a very clear (one sided) picture...and if it's an accurate one...she just needs to walk away.

It took me a long, long time to learn the lesson the poor thing is learning now.

That some things, you just can't fix.
  • livnlite
    Options
    Yes, I'm afraid .. Sad but true.